Ch. 41

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       He half smiles and pecks my lips, “DongHae…there is no rush for that.” He says softly and interwines our fingers together.

       I pout and stare at his lips, “But…” he places his first finger on my lips then leans in and pecks my forehead.

       “I think it would be best if we waited DongHae…I don’t want to trigger any unpleasant memories” he says sadly.

       I wrap my arms around his and peck his jaw line, “But Hyukkie…I don’t think you will, so please…cant we at least try?” I pout and give him my best puppy dog eyes ever.

       He chuckles and pecks my nose, “Baby, but what’s the rush?” he holds me tightly and I bury my head in his neck; I give him plenty of small pecks. “I promise we will try, ok? But just not now” he says softly and pecks my head.

       I exhale deeply and nod, “Ok Hyukkie” I say in defeat and just hug him tightly in my arms. I never thought I would feel this way for Hyukkie (because I thought it was a bad thing considering my uncle did that to me) but Mr Devin did tell me was healthy and it was the most pleasurable feeling when it wasn’t against my will. I won’t deny that there was a part of me that just wanted to erase the memory of Uncle HyunBin and replace it with something sweet, but I guess if Hyukkie wanted to wait then I have no other choice.

       “DongHae…are you ok?”

       I sniffle and slowly nod against his neck.

       Hyukkie pulls away to inspect my face and all he found was pouty lips and sad eyes. “Baby please don’t be upset” he pleads and kisses me gently. I kiss him back and stare at him when he pulls away, “Will some strawberry milk make you feel better?” he smiles sweetly.

       I grin and nod slowly. Even though it was his favorite drink, it somehow became mine as well.

       He nods stands up and walks off to the kitchen while I stay on the floor near a sleeping Abby- she looked so peaceful as she slept. I smile at her and felt like hugging her but I didn’t want to wake her up. I lay beside her and close my eyes again, but quickly open them again when Hyukkie walks back in.

       We sit on his bed and I slowly drink the yummy strawberry milk; I end up sharing with my monkey, but I didn’t mind- in fact, when he took a sip of the milk, I giggled because of how cute he looked.

       “So anyway…how was Kai?” I ask while setting the glass on top of his drawer; I get close to him and he smiles and wraps his arms around me.

       “He was really out of it because of all the medication it took to ease the pain.” He exhales sadly and stares at the floor, “I think he wants to see you…” he was hesitant. He looks at me and I just look away. I really didn’t want to see him, not now and not ever. Yea, I felt bad for him and no I don’t want anything to happen to him, but how can I see him after he attacked me and my baby Abby? I chew on my lower lip and Hyukkie places his hand on my jaw line gently and tilts my head so Id stare at him.

       “You don’t have to DongHae…so don’t think  I’m pressuring you to go see him…”

       I slowly nod, “I know Hyukkie…” I sigh, “Ok I’ll go see him, but only because he’s really hurt and really drugged out so maybe he’d stop  being his normal self.” I make a face, thinking about all our past encounters. Most of them involved him hurting me or acting really weird towards me. Has it always been because of drugs or is this something new?

       Hyukkie half smiles, “I’m sure he’d really love to see you” he says under his breath- there was something off about him, something I really couldn’t explain so I had no way of really asking him what was going through his head.

       “Are you ok?” I was hesitant because I really didn’t know what he was thinking at the moment. Was it something upsetting or not?

       He looks at me and half smiles sweetly, “Why wouldn’t I be?” He links his hand with mine, raises it up to his lips and pecks it, “I’m with you, aren’t I?” he winks at me and I instantly blush and look down shyly. He chuckles and pecks my lips, “You’re so cute baby”

       I smile at him and whisper, “You are too Hyukkie…I love you” I lean up and kiss him, but he pulls away to whisper “I love you too” we smile at each other and our lips link together once more; it was a sweet kiss. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close as I deepen the kiss a bit by tilting my head.

       He my lips and I part my lips and our tongues quickly battled for dominance, I clutch onto his shirt and pull him down to the bed; he lays on me while we continued to kiss feverishly.

       I felt myself becoming weak underneath him, but before I could even process it, he pulls away from my lips and frowns at me, “Stop seducing me”

       I slightly laugh and smack his shoulder, “I do not!”

       He laughs and helps me up his bed, we sit up and hug each other, “Hyukkie…are we going to tell our parents about us?”

       He smiles and pecks my head, “Of course baby, I think we should tell your parents first though” he half smiles and stares at me.

       I nod, “They’re coming back in three days” I say happily. “I’m so excited…I missed them so much!” I grin “and I’m sure they will love you Hyukkie, once I tell them about you…” I say nervously. My first and only boyfriend, how nerve-wrecking; I wonder what my parents are going to say.

       He grins, “Am I that lovable?” he teases and I giggle and nod. He smiles, “Thanks Hae, but what if they hate me?” he pouts cutely and I just shake my head and peck his lips.

       “Yah, think positive…how can anyone possibly hate you?”

       He shrugs and smiles, “Until they come back…lets dedicate our time to our baby” he turns and stares at a sleeping Abby. I smile and stare at her. Our baby, that sounded so nice that I couldn’t help but smile big; I lean my head on Hyukkie’s shoulder.

 

 

~Days later~

      

       We did exactly as we said we would, we ignored everything else but our baby Abby. We had to begin some physical therapy for her and what we did was wrap a cloth around her back and pull it up as she walked so that her spine would stay straight. She walked around the woods for a bit but seemed to struggle staying up on her small legs for too long, so we didn’t let her overwork herself.

       Hyukkie scoops up Abby and we walk over to my house.

       “SoHee, Henry, Amber, I’M HOME!!” I yell out once we step inside my house, we walk into the kitchen and find my siblings scarfing down a cake.

       “Hey, I want some!” I say.

       SoHee giggles, “Ok, hang on” she cuts a slice then places it near me on the counter.

       “Do you want some Hyukjae?” Henry asks sweetly with his face stuffed with chocolate cake.

       Everyone laughs at his cuteness and he just stares at us, completely oblivious.

       “Sure, Henry” Hyukkie chuckles and pets Abby gently before he sets her down to the side. She stays put and just lays there comfortably.

       Hyukkie and I wash our hands before eating our slice of cake.

       Amber opens the fridge, “Anyone want milk?” she asks while grabbing cups.

       We only nodded since our mouths were stuffed with cake.

       Once we all finished, I washed our dishes while Hyukkie dried them. “Hyukkie can you pass me the soap please?” I ask sweetly while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter