The Things I Do For You

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

           

            I woke up the following morning in a very cheerful mood, so I went straight to the kitchen and started preparing some waffles since it was pretty late. I called for my siblings quietly and they quickly ate.           

            “He must be tired.” SoHee mutters, peeking over and seeing HyukJae is still deeply asleep.

            “Well he works really hard balancing his musicals.” Henry says while munching on his syrup filled waffle.

            I frown, “Musicals? There’s more than one?”

            He nods, “Yea! You didn’t know? Oops. Gotta go, gonna be late!” He grabs his bag and throws it over his shoulder. “See you guys later.” He smiles and runs out the door.

            I frown, “Two musicals…sounds stressful.” I pout. No wonder he is so tired and stays at school until midnight! I walk over to him and stare at him for a while. Should I wake him up or let him sleep longer?      

            “DongHae is drooling!” Amber teases and I half glare at her. “Am not!” She laughs and nods, “Yes you are, you haven’t stopped staring at him since last night.” She laughs and SoHee giggles a bit.

            I haven’t been staring at him…have I? I sit beside him and slightly poke his shoulder, he shifts in his sleep and slight groans as he slowly wakes up. I smile brightly, “Morning sleepy head!” I grin. “Made you some waffles, want some?”

            He stares at me and stretches a bit, “Sure.” He mumbles and I walk over to the kitchen and place two waffles in the toaster.

            “Uhm…we’ll wait in the car.” Amber grabs SoHee and runs off.

            So soon? It isn’t time to go yet? I frown and stare at the clock wondering if I forgot what time we left every morning.

            I fill up the waffles with butter and then syrup, I set them on a plate and with a glass of milk I walk to him, “Here you go.” He takes them with a smile and I sit beside him, “Feeling better?”

            He nods, slowly cutting up his waffles with a fork, “Yes, thank you. I actually had sweet dreams.” He slightly smiles.

            “Really?” I perk up. “What was it about?” Was it about me? Was I in there?! OMO OMO please tell me before I blow!

            He tilts his head to the side and stares off in front of him, he frowns, “I don’t remember.”

            AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH AGAIN?!?!?!?! I sniffle and pout. Looks like I will never ever ever ever EVER know what he dreams about.

            “What’s with the face?” He frowns and I instantly blush that he caught me sulking..

            I clear my throat and shake my head, “No nothing…” I shake my head and he just shrugs and finishes his waffles and milk. I smile when he looked really satisfied.

            “Thank you.” He smiles and I take his plate, fork and cup and walk over to the sink and set them in there.

            “I should go.” He exhales and slightly rubs his head.

            I nod, “Yea, wouldn’t wanna be late.” I say sadly and stare at the floor. I wonder if I will ever get a chance to watch him sleep again…I exhale and smile at him, “I’ll see you at school?”

            He nods and smiles, “Of course you will.” He waves and walks out and heads home.

            I grab my bag and head out towards Amber’s car. I get inside and they instantly start interrogating me, “Yah yah yah nothing happened. I just fed him….and that’s it.”

            Amber exhales deeply, “That boy better fall in love with you soon before I force it out of him.”

            I stare at her, “You cant force someone to love someone else….can you?” I frown at the thought and quickly shake my head.         

            SoHee laughs, “I know he’ll love you though Fishy…I mean who wouldn’t? You

Re so sweet and you’re always trying to make him happy…how could he not love you?”

            Amber staress at me, “So what happened last night? Why is Hyuk Jae all bandaged up?” She half glares at me suspiciously and I look around the car wondering if I should tell her.

            I puff my cheeks and tell them everything that happened last night; from Kai and his friends planning out an ambush to Hyukkie saving me and getting hurt in the process.”

            Amber looked lost in thought, “If he doesn’t care about you then why did he save you hmmm? He could have LET them beat you up and just not get involved seeing as how those six hate him and all….but he went out of his way to actually stop them…” she purses her lips, “Kind of…odd in my opinion.”

            I shake my head, “Hyuk Jae is just really kind.” I nod.

            She stares at me, “Didn’t you say that he told you he DIDN’T want you two to be friends?”

            I nod, “Well he doesn’t….he doesn’t want to give me some sort of false hope or mixed signals.”

            Sohee scratches her head, “I don’t get this! I mean…ok maybe he doesn’t like you like you because he did say he’s straight, right? But I know he cares about you DongHae…I just feel like he does.”

            Amber starts the car and I stare out the road, lost in thought. “Well…it makes sense if he felt like he was forced to care. All this time that I’ve been bothering him…” I say softly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter