CH 37

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            I slightly shift in the bed and end up laying on my Nemo plushie; I smile in my sleep and squeeze the plushie tightly. Then I clearly remember that last night I had told HYukkie and Amber everything about Uncle HyunBin….I was pretty graphic about it too. I feel guilty now because Hyukkie and Amber were crying really hard last night. I sit up and look around the room. Where is my monkey?

          I pull the covers off of me, squeeze my Nemo and walk out of my room and look around. It was so quiet…I peek in the rooms and see my siblings were still asleep. Aw they are so cute!

          Something smelled so deliciously wonderful; I make my way down the stairs to follow the scent and grin when I see Hyukjae in the kitchen. “Morning Hyukkie” I say tiredly but with a sweet smile. I wrap my arms around his waist while he had his back to me.

          “Morning baby” he says sweetly and pecks my head. “Made you blueberry pancakes”

          I smile big and stare at his masterpiece, “It smells so yummy Hyukkie!”  I peck his ear and open the fridge to get milk. I grab two cups and pour in the milk, then set them on the table. Hyukkie comes in and sets two plates down with pancakes on them. I place the syrup on the middle and we sit and I glance at him then pout; I put my Nemo on the chair beside me, “Hyukkie…are you ok?”

          His eyes were red and sore from all the crying, but maybe he was crying more this morning. I feel so guilty! I never wanted him to feel this way…

          “I’m fine Hae” He cracks a smile and squeezes my hand gently, “Just still in shock” he mutters and begins to cut his pancakes into little pieces.

          We eat peacefully and then I see a stack of neglected envelopes on the side of the table. “Aish I forget about mail” I mutter and grab the envelopes. I start glacing through each then stop when I see one about a university. I stare at it and slowly open it.

          Hyukkie grabs our dishes and walks over to the dishwasher, he begins to wash our plates while I read my letter silently to myself.

          My jaw drops and I begin to jump up and down, “HYUKKIE I GOT ACCEPTED!!!” I yell happily and run up to him and he hugs me happily and I didn’t mind his soapy hands I was just so happy; I squeezed him tight and he responded perfectly and kissed me all over.

          “I’m so proud of you Hae” he says sweetly and pecks my head.

          Just then we heard cries in my room. OMO my puppy…I look at Hyukkie and pout, “Sowy…I will go get her” I say then walk upstairs and to my room. I smile when I see her entangled in my bed sheets. I giggle and scoop her up in my arms, “Sorry sweetie, I didn’t mean to forget about you” I say sweetly and peck her head. We go downstairs and Hyukkie pours her some food in a bowl and sets it down on the ground. I set her down and she begins to slowly eat her food.

          I smile at Hyukkie, “She’s so cute…we should name her now.”

          He smiles at me and wraps his arm around me, “Hmmm….any ideas?”

          I stare at her and frown, “Nope…” I begin to sulk “I’m a terrible father!” I pout and Hyukkie chuckles and pecks my head.

          “What about….Abby?”

          I smile big and look at him, “Hyukkie that’s perfect!!!” I giggle and hug him tightly; he hugs me back happily and pecks my head.

          Amber makes her way down the stairs and half smiles at us, she also had red sore eyes and my guilt slowly came back, but Hyukkie wraps his arm around my waist and holds me tightly. “I smell pancakes” Amber says and walks off to the kitchen.

          SoHee and Henry run down the stairs with huge smiles, “Can we have some too?!” they both ask in unison.

          “Go ahead” hyukkie says sweetly then they run off, making sure to not hurt my Abby.

          I pick her up and peck her head, “Hyukkie she needs water” I pout and Sohee sets a bowl filled with water below us. “Thanks Sohee” I smile at her then set Abby down again. She begins to drink slowly. I noticed she still couldn’t really walk well. Aww my baby!

          “Hyukkie we should go visit the university once Summer is over” I smile at him. I felt so excited! Going to the same school as my Hyukkie!

          “Sure baby, we can go to the orientation.” He pecks my head then whispers in my ear, “We should take our baby for a walk” he grins at me.

          I nod and scoop up Abby in my arms, “Well we’ll be back!” I yell to my siblings then Hyukkie and I walk outside.

 

          Days pass by. Hyukkie doesn’t stay over that much anymore (unless I ask him to) but it seems that Hyukkie is really trying his best to not be too close to me; in a way where he’s scared to touch me the wrong way. It hurts me for some reason since I love to be held by him and he doesn’t push me away when I lean in for a kiss, but he doesn’t deepen it either. I slowly begin to give up and just enjoy the simple, quick pecks we exchange, but one night I got so frustrated I nearly cried.

          We walk into a store and begin our early school shopping,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter