I'll Guide You

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Sunday~
 

Hae’s POV

         

          We made our way to the fair; I was holding onto Henry and SoHee’s hands while Amber walked beside Sohee. We walked towards the ticket booth when we see Hyukjae and Sungmin near the entrance; I instantly freeze when I see hyukjae- aiggooo, he looked so handsome in his dark jeans and white t-shirt. I stared at him and Henry tugs at my arm, “Quit drooling!” he giggles and drags me towards them,

          “But our tickets!” Amber protested.

          SungMin runs up to us with a happy face, “Hey!” He giggles and him and Henry hug. He looks at me and smiles, “We already got your tickets, so come on!!” He grabs Henry and they run into the entrance; SoHee and Amber run off with them, leaving me alone with Hyukjae.

          I smile at him, he smiles back and we walk towards the entrance.

          “SungMin seemed  to really want you to come.” He half smiles as we walk inside. “I think he really likes you…he doesn’t shut up about you.” He half chuckles and I stared at him with big eyes and a huge smile.

          “REALLY?!” I started jumping up and down from happiness, “That’s so great to hear” I giggle and we walk forward really close to each other. I clear my throat and stare at my feet as we walk, “S-So, w-where do you wanna go first?” I smile at him once we were in the middle of the park; surrounded by all the rides.

          He half smiles and shrugs, “How about we follow the hyper ones?” He chuckles and points to the side.

          I look over and see SungMin and my siblings waiting in a line with happy faces; they all looked so cute, and oddly close.

          I half shrug and we walk towards them and stand behind them. I felt really ignored, SungMin and my siblings seemed to have formed some sort of bubble which Hyukjae and I weren’t aloud to be in.

          He leans in and whispers in my ear, “Is it just me, or are they ignoring us?” His warm breath sent shivers down my spine, so I closed my eyes to surpass the sudden feeling and once I was ok I stare at him and slowly nod.

          The ride was only for two people per seat, like most rides so I look over and mutter, “Henry are you sitting with me….or…?” I half pout when SungMin shakes his head quickly. Min wraps his arm around Henry and giggles, “He’s sitting with me, Hae, you can sit with Hyukjae.” They giggle and head inside; they get inside their seats, SoHee and Amber sit next to each other and Hyukjae and I sit next to one another at the very end.

          I exhale and stare at him, “I-I suggest you shield your ears.” I say nervously and Hyukjae chuckles warmly; I smile at him from his sweet laugh.

          “Aw, are you a screamer?” he teases and I pout and grip onto the handle bars in front of our ride.

          The ride starts off slow but then it speeds up and before I knew it we were going really fast; I could hardly see and I was screaming from the sudden jerks of the rollercoasters twists and turns. I was gripping onto the bars but then I feel a sudden warmth on my hand. I stare at my hand and see Hyukjae’s and on mine, he was trying to calm me down. I stare at him and grin, I instantly felt better.

          The ride was over soon, sadly, and Hyukjae took his hand off of mine and stepped off the ride. We walked off alone because our siblings would run away, I get the feeling they were purposely running away from us.  

          After getting on multiple rides, I was beginning to feel tired and dizzy, and Hyukjae seemed to notice because he says sweetly, “Want to eat?” he smiles and I grin and nod.

          “Food sounds so good right now!” I giggle and we walk towards the concession stands. I order my food first then Hyukjae. Once we get our food we sit on a table and eat quietly.

          “Wonder where the kids are.” I say nervously and look around.

          “And you said I was paranoid.” Hyukjae chuckles and I half glare at him-jokingly. He smirks, “Admit it, you’re just as paramoid as me, if not worse…” he sticks his tongue out at me and I puff my cheeks and shake my head.

          “I am not paranoid!” I declare and he just laughs and mutters a ‘sure’. “Hyukjae, why are they ignoring us? Am I not fun?” I pout. I thought my siblings loved me…

          Hyukjae shrugs, “Don’t worry…apparently I’m not fun either,” he pouts and I giggle, “We can be boring together.” He grins and I smile sweetly at him.

          I laugh, “Well at least I’m not alone.” I say and he stares off to the side.

          “Want cotton candy?” He asks and I smile and nod.

          We throw away our empty foam plates and he walks to a stand and buys a cotton candy bag; I was about to buy one for myself but he drags me away, “This is for you.” He chuckles and hands it to me. I just stare at him and smile, “You bought this…for me?” My heart was swelling up. AIGOO HYUKJAE IS SO SWEET! I giggle and hug him tightly and mutter a thank you.

          We run off and just walk around the fair grounds and then after many hours of walking, talking and playing games we find our runaway siblings. They run up to us and Henry says excitedly, “FERRIS WHEEL!!!” He jumps up and down, he grabs me while SungMin grabs Hyukjae and they drag us to the line for the ferris wheel.

          I stare at it and felt my insides turning, “I-I c-cant”

          Hyukjae frowns and stands beside me, “Why not?”

          I chew on my lower lip and look at him, “I-I’m scared o-of heights…” I say softly and he slightly smiles.

          “But I’ll be there, so you have nothing to be scared of.”

          I stare at him and frown, “But…what if the seat tips over?”

          He half smiles and shakes his head, “I’ll hold onto you, ok? So relax” he pinches my cheek slight, takes my hand into his and drags me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter