The Tournament

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                 I was roaming around the house waiting for a certain group of siblings to arrive…UGHHHH where did my sisters and brother go?! Well I didn’t see SoHee and Amber but they should be here already!! I was so overprotective that I began to feel really uneasy. I decided to start changing into my soccer uniform slowly and once I was done I heard the front door open. I jumped up and quickly ran down the stairs and nearly gasped when I saw Amber’s hand soaked in blood, “WHAT HAPPENED?!” I grabbed the first aid kit, grabbed her and sat her on the couch.

                                 She made a face, “This ing had a stone head.” She rolled her eyes.

                                 I examined her wound and saw that her knuckles were the cause of all her blood.

                                 “It’s mostly the guy’s blood.” SoHee says and sits beside me. I didn’t look at her because I was too busy paying attention to Amber’s wound.

                                 Henry nods and mutters, “Poor guy might need some serious surgery now.” He jumps down on the couch, beside Amber.

                                 Amber laughs evilly; she was such a rebellious girl. “Well it’s HIS fault! He was like ‘Oh, HEY Babe Nice !’ so of course I had to kick his , do you seriously blame me?” She gave me an innocent look.

                                 I look at her, “Amber, not the first or last time a guy will hit on you.” I bandage up her hand carefully.

                                 She half smiles a bit, “I wouldn’t care if he was talking to me!...he was uh..” she hesitated, but half smiled, “He was talking to our baby sister.” She ducked, ready for me to explode.

                                 I turn and look at Sohee, who was bright red and wearing a short skirt and low cut shirt; WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING!?!?! I stand up and just look at her in a shocked matter, “Wha- What is this?!” I point to her clothes.

                                 She looks down and bites her lower lip, she was unable to look me in the eyes.

                                 “Go change..” I couldn’t say more or else I might regret it. She was only fifteen and she looked like a – I don’t even want to think of the word!

                                 “But-” she tried to protest but I glared at her

                                 “Go Change…” I say through my teeth. “NOW!” I point to the stairs; she stands and stomps her way up to my room.

                                 I shake my head and rest it on my palms.

                                 Amber stands and pats my back, “There there she is just going through a phase.” She nods.

                                 I look at her, “You’re the rebellious, she’s the shy sweet one, what the hell happened?!” I nearly cry. What happened to my sweet baby that never wore anything revealing?!

                                 She shrugs, “Go talk to her.”

                                 I nod, “Be back…” I make my way up the stairs and into my room; SoHee was there on the bed, crying, she was wearing my pajamas and shirt. She was curled up into a ball and crying in her arms. I sit beside her, and felt myself a llot calmer; I pat her back slightly. “Don’t cry Sohee…” I kiss her head. “Just please…don’t do this to me, please. I don’t want to ever see you in those kinds of clothes…”

                                 She lifts her head. Her eyes were red and her makeup was running down her cheeks, “I just- I don’t want to be plain anymore.” She cries out.

                                 I frown, “Plain? You’re not plain…” I shake my head.

                                 “DongHae no guy ever notices me…they don’t even know I exist and I am tired of it.” She wipes her eyes furiously.

                                 Oh god; I try to think of my words carefully. “Uhm…did someone say you were plain?”

                                 She nods, “SooYoung.”

                                 I roll my eyes. I usually never see SoHee or Amber around campus because the school is really big, but they probably see SooYoung because of the athletics club.

                                 SoHee is a freshman, Amber is a junior and I’m a senior.

                                 “SooYoung is just insecure SoHee, that’s why she picks on people but shes not a bad person, just makes bad mistakes.” I wipe her moist cheeks and kiss them lightly. “And plus you all wear the same uniform so I don’t see why she would call you plain…”

                                 She points to her ruined make up and I mutter an ‘Oh’. SoHee never wore makeup and it was quite obvious since she was wearing a little too much but I didn’t say anything about that. I exhale a bit, “SoHee you don’t have to dress like a e to get a guys attention, don’t you want your future boyfriend to like you for who you are and not for what you have…?” I was used to parenting my siblings so this was a piece of cake, but SoHee’s crying made me actually think of what to say next to calm her down.

                                 She sniffles and nods; she leans her head on my shoulder and whispers, “Thanks Hae, you’re the best.” She leans up and kisses my cheek. I smile and wrap my arm around her and rub arm a bit.

                                 “You’re gonna be late!!!” Amber yells from the living room.

                                 I stand quickly, “Come on!” I grab SoHee’s arm but she pulls away.

                                 “Let me change first an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter