I want you

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I breathed out deeply, watching the cold air form into vapor from my hot breath against it. Tears spilled from my eyes as I clutched the fabric that covered my knees; I received a phone call from Amber and she mentioned how Abby may need physical therapy. She hit her back pretty hard and it may do permanent damage. I hug my knees and burry my head on my arms as I cry heavier.

          I was waiting outside the steps of my house, waiting for Hyukkie to show up so we can go and see Abby together. Why was he taking so long? I began to feel scared, what if Kai did something to him? MY heart was pounding just at the thought of Hyukkie being hurt, knowing Abby was hurt was enough pain to bear but this would be too much.

          I jump up when I see Hyukkie stop in front of me; he slowly steps out of his motorcycle and I run into his arms and we hold each other tightly, “I’m so glad you’re ok, Hyukkie” I whisper and smile against his chest. I lift up and stare into his dejected, solemn eyes, “Hyukkie…wha-what’s wrong?” I was hesitant because it was evident he was crying.

          He sniffles “It’s Kai baby…he was in a motorcycle accident, and will need special care…by the looks of it he might be unable to walk…” he purses his lips and waits for me to answer.

          I was in shock. I had never imagined this to happen to Kai, and knowing that made me regret ever hating him; even for a split second. I part my lips and whisper, “I’m sorry” it was all I could say, the only way that I could apologize.

          “He’ll be fine. I have faith” he cracks a smile and buries his nose in my hair as he hugs me tightly; I knew he was hurting so I made sure to hug him extra tightly.

          “I’ll pray for him Hyukkie” I had every intention to do so.

          He sniffles and began to shudder a bit as he wept softly, I pout and squeeze Hyukkie gently. “I’m sorry, DongHae…” he whispers into my hair. He breathes in heavily as he tries to calm down his cries.

          “Don’t be” I whisper, pull away a bit and peck his lips. I pull away an inch and look into his tear-filled eyes, “I’m here” I whisper and he cups my jaw line and pulls me into his lips; I close my eyes and kiss him back, our tongues lingered and delicately every inch it could.

          I cup his nape as he pushes me closer to him by my waist, he rubs the clothed skin- making me slightly moan into his lips. The kiss became heavier, I was losing air but I was too into the kiss to break away; Hyukkie nibbled on my lips gently, but broke away- breaking me from the trance. I tried to ease my breathing but I stared at him in disappointment, “Why did you stop?” I pout.

          “Abby” he whispers, his breathing was also uneven.

          My eyes widen at the thought of my baby. We climb onto his motorcycle and he quickly drives off.

          When we reached the Animal Clinic, we quickly ran inside and went to my siblings, “How is she?” I ask, out of breath.

          “She’ll be fine *smile* she’s currently getting a spine surgery…if we didn’t allow the surgery then she might have gone paralyzed” Sohee explains. Amber and Henry stand behind her and sadly nod.

          “We prayed for her Donghae…I’m sure she’ll be ok” Henry explains.

          SungMin was sitting on a chair with tired eyes, he stands and walks over to us. He stares at Hyukjae, “I’m sorry about Abby” he says weakly- his eyes showed that he had been crying.

          Hyukkie wraps his arm around me and pulls me close, “Thank you, SungMin” he whispers and smiles sweetly at him.

          We sat down and made ourselves comfy while we waited for news on my baby’s surgery. I chew on my lower lip and rest my head on Hyukkie’s shoulder.

          “She’ll be fine, baby.” He says weakly. He pecks my head gently.

          “I really hope so Hyukkie” I whisper and we embrace each other warmly.

          Time went by slowly and once the vet showed up we all quickly made our way towards him- my hand was linked to Hyukkie’s. “How is she?” I ask.

          “Abby is just fine. Her spine will heal in time, but as of now…you must make sure she stays still until it is 100% healed, ok?”

          I smile knowing she’s ok and Hyukkie and I both nod.

          The vet smiles at us “She has to stay here for the night so you can pick her up in the morning”

          “Thank you” Hyukkie smiles sweetly at him and we hug each other happily. Our baby was ok.

          Amber and SoHee smile at us, “We should get going then…want us to come with you tomorrow?”

          I smile at her, “If you want to, Amber, but it’ll be early morning and I know you’re not a morning person” I chuckle- it felt nice to finally laugh after so much crying.

          “We should go too baby” Hyukkie says while pecking me cheek.

          I grin at him and nod, “Let’s go then” we head out while the rest trail behind. Sungmin steps inside Amber’s car while I get behind Hyukkie on his motorcycle.

          We drive off and he ends up parking on his driveway; we step out and he takes my hand and leads me to his house. He unlocks the door and opens it, I walk in and look around;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter