WaterFall

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DongHae’s POV

 

            KyuHyun seemed to break from his trance and in a second he lunged his firewood at the snake and ran off; Hyuk Jae and I looked at each other, he runs to me, grabs my hand and drags me away. I look around, everything was a blur because of how fast we were running. “Where… we…going?” I had trouble speaking from lack of air. Where’s my inhaler?!? 

            Hyuk Jae was holding onto me so tight and I was soo grateful because I am extremely clumsy, and we were running against a slope! I looked down and nearly cried from how far down we would roll down.

            Wait, why are we running? I pout and look around; KyuHyun was no where in sight. “Hyuk Jae…” I pulled my arm away from him to get his attention.

            He looks at me, breathing heavily, “What is it?”

            “Why are we running?” I was trying to hard to calm down my heart beat; I press my hands on my knees and breathe deeply.

            He leans over at the edge of the medium sized slope and frowns; He must have slipped because next thing you know he was about to fall, I lung to him, trying to help but instead I end up falling with him. Next thing I know we were going in circles down the stupid muddy slope, I was holding onto Hyuk Jae for dear life and once we were done spinning I noticed we only stopped because his arm and leg slammed into a boulder.

            I cried out his name and inspected him; he had scrapes and cuts, I was too busy focused on him that I ignored my own pain. I sniffle and get teary eyed, “Sorry…I’m such a klutz.” I look down ashamed.

            He half smiles and shakes his head, his eyes were half closed, “Don-” he leans his head back and breathes with ease, he slowly starts slipping into a sleep.

            I help him up, wrap his good arm around my shoulder and advise him to walk on one leg only. He somehow nods, leans his head on me and I practically fall because all his weight was on me.

            I stumble but force myself to hold him up, for his sake. We stumble our way to the camp grounds and everyone was already in their tent. I help Hyuk into our tent and lay him down on his sleeping bag. He groans in pain, his blood was beginning to dry.

            I grab my bag and get out the first aid kit, “Good thing I always carry this around.” I half smile and take out some rubbing alcohol. “This might sting…” I hesitate but end up drowning a cloth in the rubbing alcohol. Slowly- very slowly, I press the moisten cloth to the cuts and scrapes on his left arm. He winces in pain, but bites his lips to keep quiet.

            “Sorry.” I say softly and continue to tend to his wounds.

            Blood was oozing out from his ripped jeans so I take some scissors and cut the jeans open enough to see the big cut on there. I pout and slowly clean his wound then I take the bandage and wrap it around his arm, cut it then tie it in place. Then I do the same for his leg.

            I was feeling terrible….why did I let him fall? …aish I just stare at my hands and felt hot tears rolling down my eyes.

            Hyuk Jae presses his hand on top of mine. “Don’t cry.” He slightly smiles.

            I look at him and wipe my eyes with my shirt.

            “You should clean yourself up too.”

            I frown and look at what he was staring at, I had a few scrapes on my arms and a cut near my shoulder, I look down and notice the back of my hands were really cut up to the point where they looked really bloody. I wipe it away and smile. “I’m fine.” I dig into my bag, “Would you like anything? I have trail mix, soup, candy and cookies,”

            He smiles, but he looked like he was in pain, “Soup sounds good.”

            I nod, and grab a pan that I just so happened to pack with me. I walk out and see HeeChul lighting up a campfire.

            “Weren’t you supposed to do this?”

            I nod, open the can, dump the soup on the pan and swirl it around on the fire, “I know…”

            “What happened to you?”

            I look at him. “What do you mean?”

            “You have a cut…on your face.” He seemed worried.

            I shrug it off, “I’ll be fine.” I smile at the soup brewing then stand and walk back in the small tent; I crouch down and move around with my knees. “Soup is ready.” I grin and grab a spoon. I slowly swirl it around to cool it down.

            “This wont last long right?”

            I shake my head, “Your ankle is sprained and your arm is just really scratched up, but you should be fine within a week or maybe even less.” I smile sweetly at him.

            He nods and I help him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter