Uncle HyunBin

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: HyunBin isnt supposed to be that one actor in Secret Garden or that one singer....cuz IDK either of em. WHen I made the character I made up his name on my own BUT if you wanna see him as the actor or singer then go right ahead. 

 

So from the comments I received regarding Hae’s uncle, I got the feeling that you all want to know more about DongHae and his uncle and such…uhm. This chapter was very difficult to write, but you asked...(lol) So, yeah. Don’t enjoy the chapter.

OH! ~ i am not placing the rated M on the chapter because I know how some people just click on the ones with an M next to it...and i dont want this to be the first chapter some people read...but yes I am warning you now....it deserves an M 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

            “You were great DongHae” Hyuk Jae grins as we walk home, I was clutching a bouquet of roses in my hands. He gave them to me…I nearly had a heart attack and I keep staring at them, not believing they are actually mine. I smiled and pressed them near my cheek, I loved the way they smelled; so wonderful and sweet.

            “Thank you.” I say breathless. I was just sooo happy! Nothing could kill my mood; Hyuk Jae is proud of me, he is actually proud of ME! When I walked down the stage he stared at me and smiled so sweetly, then he pulled me into a hug and thanked me over and over again for doing this for him. Does he have any idea how happy he has made me? I smile sweetly at him and we walk into the woods.

            “I have to say…you did very well interacting with the kids, but then again you seem to be a kid yourself, so of course you pulled it off.” He chuckles, slightly teasing me. He had his hands in his pockets.

            I smile big, “Did you really like it? I hope you don’t mind my mistakes though…” I pout and stare at our feet.

            He smiles big, “There you go again, pouting.” He laughs and I frown and look at him, “But no, I don’t mind your mistakes because they were beautiful mistakes, you really knew how to correct them. Erm…the sea witch part…that was intentional right?” He laughs and I nod and grin.

            “I realllllly wanted to wear the fishy outfit…hope you don’t mind.” I giggle because he continued to smile sweetly.

            He shakes his head, “No, you did amazing and I am very glad you did this for me.” He grins. “Thank you.” He repeats again and I just shake my head. “I wont get tired of thanking you so accept all of them.” He smiles.

            I giggle and shake my head some more, “Stop thanking me, I’m glad to help.” I say shyly.

            We stop in front of my house and he smiles at me, “Have sweet dreams DongHae,” He grins and I nod sadly and stare at the flowers in my hand. “You ok?” He slightly frowns and inspects my face.

            “Hyuk Jae…you think you could give me a goodnight hug?” I smile sweetly and had hope he would not refuse.

            He slightly smiles at me and nods, he spreads out his arms for an inviting hug and I grin and wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his warm neck; he hugs me back.

             The hug was too short for my liking but still I was grateful for it. We pulled away and I waved sheepishly at him, “Night.” I whisper and he smiles and says, “Night.”

            I go into my house with the biggest smile on my face, I walk into the kitchen and set the pretty flowers in a vase. I smile at the beautiful sight and then walk off to my room. Since the kids interrogated me, SoHee, Amber and Henry came home, but I knew they were proud of my performance as well.

            I peek inside their rooms and smile when I see they were fast asleep. I walk into my room, jump in my bed and cuddle with my blankets. I felt too lazy to change into my pajamas, so instead I just close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

           

 

            The next day, after school I head to Taeyeon’s house to spend some time with her and SooYoung. “Hi!” I greet her parents and they smile, greet me and tell me where to go to go into her room. I walk up the stairs and walk into Taeyeon’s very pink room; I smile at them and they run up to me and hug me. I chuckle, “Nice to see you two, too.” I smile sweetly at them.

            “We’re so glad you could come over, Hae.” Taeyeon leads me to the side of her room and there were comfy bean chairs so we all jump on them and smile.

            “Yea, never thought we’d spend time with you at Tae’s house.” SooYoung beams happily.

            “Taeyeon!” Her father calls for her.

            Taeyeon slightly pouts and smiles at us, “I’ll be back.” She stands and walks out of her room.

            I look at SooYoung, “So how are you?”

            She makes a sad face and shrugs a bit, “Filled with every possible negative feeling.” She sniffles, “It’s not fair..” She whispers. “why do I get a crappy lfe when everyone around me has a glorious one?” She looked really emotional. I hesitate and chew on my lower lip. “I mean, Taeyeon has amazing parents…you must have some too because of the way you are. Happy and cheerful…and all the other girls I know have great parents too.” Frustrated tears escape her eyes and I shake my head and wrap my arm around her.

            “Stop, don’t compare your life with others.” I say softly. “Because, in reality, you don’t know what they are going through.” I hesitated but deeply exhaled, “Just because I’m positive and…cheerful…doesn’t mean I haven’t experienced traumatic moments in my life.”

            She makes a face, “You’re just saying that to make me feel better…” She sniffles, “Thanks though…for trying.”

            “SooYoung…*Hesitant* I have never told anyone about this…so it’s very difficult to start now.”

            She looks at me with a confused expression, “You can tell me anything…I mean, you know my situation, so you don’t have to worry about me judging you or anything.” She slightly shrugs and I sadly smile.

            “SooYoung…when I was nine *Deep exhale, not sure if he should say it* I…” He turns and faces her, takes her hands and his and looks her in the eyes, “When I was nine, my uncle had to stay over at our place for a while…because my parents were becoming mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter