EunHae

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My hand was trailing up and down Hyukjae’s perfectly sculpted jaw line as our lips continued to sweetly kiss one another. Each kiss sent shock waves all over me, and I felt myself rising from the ground, drowning from the affection. I was losing myself under his soft, gentle touch; his fingers slowly trailed up around my neck while his other hand held onto my waist tightly.

            “Hyukkie *kiss* my *kiss* Siblings * kiss*” I whispered as best as I could, but my voice was muffled by our lips. We pulled apart for lack of oxygen, I pressed my forehead against his and smiled big, “Happy Birthday”

            He smiles his gummy smile-making my heart skip a beat “Best birthday ever.” He says happily and pecks my lips. “We should go before our siblings think something bad happened to us...” He says softly. His hands were holding both of mine gently.

I smile at him and we walk hand in hand towards my house but once we were close by he suddenly sweeps me in his arm, earning a slight yelp from me, and kisses me eagerly. I giggle in the needy kisses and kissed him back with just as much force but then I felt slightly embarrassed since we were so close to my house, so I tried to pulla way, “Hyuk-*kiss* they’ll *kiss* see *kiss” I couldn’t resist much longer, and even though I struggled to pull away, my hands did the complete opposite and pulled him much closer to me. I slightly moaned into our kiss as his tongue brushed up against my upper lip.

            “KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Henry and Sungmin squealed, we quickly pulled away and saw we had an audience at the window. Sohee and Amber had ducked while Henry and Sungmin seemed to be jumping around happily.

            I blushed and we slowly walked inside my house; the kids were still jumping around, screaming in happiness. Henry and Sungmin run up to us and squeeze us tightly, “It’s about time!” They yelled. SoHee giggles, she and Amber looked happy as well but they were much calmer compared to Henry and Minnie.

            Hyukjae grins, “I know…” He says and wraps his arm around me “But it’s better late than never, right?”

            Henry nods.

            “Looks like twelve years finally paid off.” Amber says with a smirk, she was obviously aching to hug me, but Sungmin was still holding me tightly.

            “well we should sleep now…” I say softly and Henry groans.

            “Sleep?! Who can sleep with so much excitement?!?!” Henry exclaims.

            “Can we stay here?” SungMin suggests to Hyukjae with a grin “Since it’s your birthday…I’m sure you two wanna snuggle.”

            Amber scoffs and I half glare at her.

            That girl and her dirty mind!

            “So Yea?” Henry grins and stares at Hyukjae “Oh come on! Another slumber party!!!” He jumps up and down

            Hyukjae looks at me, “Only if you want.” He smiles sweetly, letting me know that it was ok to say no.

            I smile at him and nod “You can stay over.” I wrap my arms around him happily.

            “Well night” Henry says and drags SungMin to his room “We should play videogames!!!!” He yells happily as they run inside his room and slams the door shut.

            “Well night…” Amber chuckles and runs off to her room while Sohee trails behind.

            I look at Hyukjae, “That’s embarrassing.” I pout and he pecks my lips making me smile instantly.

            “Embarrassing? I thought it was kind of exciting.” He says huskily, before he carries me bridal style and runs up to my room; I laugh and cling onto him tightly. He closes my door and locks it, he slowly carries me until we get to my bed then he sets me down gently. I smile at him happily and peck his lips, “Are you tired?” He asks.

            I nod, “Very.” He sits beside me on my bed and I get really close to him, “Hyukkie…don’t take this the wrong way, but uhm…*Pause* what changed your mind?”

            He stares at me and smiles, “Have you looked in the mirror?” He smirks when I just stare at him “DongHae, I’ll admit that at first your confession scared me. And I’m not into guys, it’s just that…with you it was different. I loved being around you, you always made me feel better with your kindness.” He smiles sweetly “Seriously DongHae after all that you would do for me, how could I not fall in love with you?” It didn’t seem like a question.

            I smile big, “Hyukkie…you have no idea how happy I am.” I say, slightly breathless “You should know something though…” I chew on my lower lip and he stares at me, waiting for me to continue “I have asthma, but I haven’t had an asthma attack since I was like…twelve.” I shrug and nod. “Thought you should know in case you take away all my oxygen,” I giggle and he chuckles and shakes his head.

            “I’ll make sure to be careful from now on.” He says sweetly, he pulls me close to him; I rest my back on his chest and he wraps his arms around me and pecks my head. “Hmmm….I don’t really have any medical conditions…” he purses his lips in a thoughtful manner.

            Our fingers slowly interwine. I smile as I stare at them.

            “Hmmm what would you like to know about me?” He asks softly, slightly planting kisses below my ear. I wasn’t sure why but whenever he kissed me there I nearly moaned. It just felt so good for some reason. I try to keep composure and think of something I would want to know of him.  

            “Have you ever broken any bones?” I ask and watch him as he slowly pecks my fingers.

            “Yeah, I have.” He seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

            “Well…this is the part you tell me why.” I say softly and smile a bit.

            He seemed hesitant, “You don’t want to know…”

            “I do!” I was now really curious “Please tell me”

            “When I was younger…my dad loved to show me off…well he always showed us off as if we were some kind of trophies. I had already gotten enough piano lessons, so…he called some sort of family reunion and had me play this very difficult piece…” His voice trailed off.

            I stare at him.

            “Well, I was about twelve, and I was extremely nervous since most of my family was there. The house was crowded. Everyone’s attention was on me.” He chews on his lower lip and stares in front of him.

            “I’m scared…” I whisper. I don’t think I want to know how he broke a bone anymore.

            He exhales deeply, “So I played the piece, and I was doing so well until Kai threw something at me and made me mess up on a note…of course my dad didn’t see or didn’t care why I messed, he was pissed. He said he was humiliated, but no one seemed to care for the mistake because they still all cheered and congratulated me. He pretended to be impressed, but I knew he was mad. So I went to my room and hid there because I knew he would yell at me, like always. So once everyone left, he came in and yelled at me. I told him I had enough of him, so I walked away, but he grabbed me and started shaking me around roughly…*exhale* point is…is that when he let go of me…I went rolling down the stairs. I landed on my arm wrong and somehow broke it…” He shrugs, “That was the last time he layed a hand on me…”

        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter