forty-nine

BEATZ | ONGOING
hectic
june 6, 2015

"Why are you still sleeping, get up!" Arianna hit Jin's shoulders. "Can't you wait?" Jin slumped back on the chair. "C'mon Haejin we're gonna be late!" Today's their first day of rehearsals and the last day of Cute Beatz' promotions. "Whatever." She followed her into the building. "My head's aching unnie." Jin complained as she was massaging her head. "Go drink these and sleep. I'll wake you up when the trainors will come."

"Ugh when will MingKyun come!" An hour passed but still the other five didn't come. "She's the only one who can help me with this headache!" Jaena then slowly hit her head with her clutch bag. "Shut up and just sleep you're getting irritating." Jin made a face and followed what Jaena said.

"Jin unnie wake up." Aidan kept on shaking her unnie but she wouldn't budge. "She isn't waking up, the trainors are already here." Cienne tried slapping Jin's . "What the?! That was the most powerful slap I ever did and she still wouldn't wake up? Impossible!" Cienne walked to a corner and stared at Jin's sleeping figure. "Still wouldn't?" MingKyun came in with an americano. "Yes." Sky pouted. MingKyun then simply shook her slowly and said, "Jin ireona." Everyone was left in awe. "What kind of sorcery is this Kyu?" Cienne stood up and went closer to her. "Did Jin just wake up?" Arianna's eyes widened. "She just did." Yun smirked. Jin immediately woke up at one call of MingKyun which really sounds creepy. "Okay guys let's start since everyone is ready!"

11:30 PM

"Are we halfway already?" Melody catched her breath. "One forth of the concert." The trainor looked at the list. "What? But we already finished three songs!" Nanie claimed. "You still have your ballads, solo stages, sub-unit stages. As of unit stages we'll do them tomorrow." Everyone dropped on the floor. "Finally!" Arianna got up and drank water. "But we'll do the last round for tonight's practice."

BEATZ finally got home. "No time for shower and changing clothes, imma sleep here." Cienne lied down on the couch. "Yah let's go upstairs to sleep." Aidan tried to drag her but she wouldn't. "I'm staying here." She then slept and Aidan can do nothing about it.

Jin was about to sleep when her phone rang. "Who is this calling me this late?" She got up and reached for her phone. "Lee Joon, i'm going to sleep." She was supposed to end the call but Joon replied. "Can we meet tomorrow? I really miss you." Jin laughed. "Miss your . Another problem? You always call me when you need something." Joon sighed. "It's different. Can we meet tomorrow?" Jin rolled her. "I'll text you if I can go."

Cienne woke up to her phone ringing so loud. "Yoboseyo?" "Jeonie?" It was Jessica. "Ah unnie." She got up. "How are you?" She sighed. "I'm okay." The truth is, she was never really okay. Ever since her sister got fired and Krystal losed Sulli in her group, she's the only whom they are depending on. "You aren't." It hit her. She realized that no matter how she try to fake it, she's really not okay. "Nah it's nothing. I'm just tired. Are concert practices really this tiring? It's only the first day." Jessica chuckled. "What?" "I was just like you when we first rehearsed for our first solo concert." Cienne smiled. "It's so tiring unnie. Sometimes I ask myself why did I join this." Jessica immediately replied. "Never get tired of what you love Soojeon. YG is such an excellent company so never waste your opportunity. Don't be selfish like me who only thought of myself. Never break the fans hearts okay? If it would, your heart would do the same." She felt tears streaming down to her cheek. "But unnie, it's my life and I can do what I want with it." Jessica on the other line, sighed. "Yes, you're right. Think of it, when you asked yourself that question, it's just the same as you wanting to leave from BEATZ. If you leave for being so selfish, that would affect your friendship with your members. I lost my group and sisters Soojeon. I know how it feels." She was speechless.

The next day, BEATZ went to the practice room as early as 6 to warm up. "Cienne are you okay?" Nanie asked her. "Huh? Umm yes." She laughed awkwardly. "Hmm, okay." Nanie shrugged and went away. She felt her phone vibrated from inside her pocket. "Hmm?"

Annyeong.

Her eyes widened. She recalled she never gave her number to anyone for two years already. "Who the hell is this?" She then typed for a reply.

Who are you? Where did you get my number? Are you a stalker?

On the other hand, Arianna who was checking on Nanie smiled. She knew who it was who texted her. She was even the one who gave him her number but she just chose to keep silent. "Ugh! Who are you?" Nanie became more curious. *Hmm, time to spice up your life again Nanie* She smirked. "Yah, why are you smirking there like you're gonna kill someone?" Yun sat beside her while eating rice cakes. "I'll tell you later." Arianna got up and stretched.

Ah, mianhae. Please don't be mad. I'm Kim Sunggyu from Infinite.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" Everyone turned to Nanie who just screamed.

 
author note

Unnies i'm so back! So back! Hahaha i miss you so much! I just got back from a sudden hiatus. Senior life is so stressful. But anyways, I hope you like this kinda short chapter! I worked hard for this. I really got sad because I would love to update since june but I can't because of my homework. Hihi.

Do you guys know SEVENTEEN? Who's your bias?