twenty-five

BEATZ | ONGOING
happiness 1
january 2013

A week has passed and BEATZ was given two more months to rest before their comeback preparation. "Hey, unnies!" Cienne kept on making noises around their dorm. "Ugh, Cienne! It's still early!" Jaena went back to sleep, on the couch. "Hey, masochist. Come play with me." Cienne disturbed Aidan from sleeping. "You're too old to play, Cienne." Aidan rubbed her eyes. "UGH." Cienne facepalmed herself, and walked out.

After 3 hours, everyone woke up except for Melody. "This sleepy head. Unnie! Wake up now!" Jaena kept on trying but she couldn't. "Is she already awake?" The others went inside her room. "She isn't. What's wrong with this girl. She usually wakes up earlier than us." Jaena crossed her arms. "Yah! Kwon Suyeon! Ireona!" Jin impatiently get Melody's blanket from her. "Ne, unnie. We're going to go out today. In the ocean park." MingKyun sat down. "Melody. Wake up now. Your Chanyeol is waiting outside." Yun immediately said, then Melody woke up. "I didn't know Chanyeol oppa's name would be the only thing that'll wake her up." Nanie stuck her tongue out. "We're going out? Where?" Melody asked while eating breakfast. "Anywhere. But majority wins, we're going to the beach. Your dongsaengs totally requested for it." Sora smiled. "Don't eat too much, Suyeon. The trip is gonna be long." Arianna washed her hands. "Where are we going anyway?" She asked again. "Beach." The younger ones gave an evil smile. *They're totally hiding something from me.* She thought. "Yaaay! The beach!" She immediately ran to the bathroom and took a bath.

"Are you really sure you won't come with us, unnie?" Yun asked Sora. "Ani, Yun. I'm not feeling well." Sora answered, coughing. "Then, who's gonna drive for us?" Arianna asked. "You take the bus." Sora drank water. "But, unnie. The fans may follow us to the beach." Yun touched her forehead. "It's a private resort. The fans can't get inside unless they're in the guestlist, understand?" Sora coughed. "Ok. Get well soon, unnie." Arianna and Yun went back upstairs.

The moment they stepped out of their dorm, they became nervous. "This is going to be a great day!" Yun exclaimed. "SooYee, wear your shades. They might recognize you." Arianna handed her shades to her. "Ohh. A rebellious trip!" Sky jumped. "C'mon guys, we have no time to waste! My beach is waiting for me!" Melody ran to the bus stop.

Riding in a bus is very hard especially if you're and idol and you need to disguise. "I wanna take all of these off." Jin removed her specs and slept. "Hey, unnie. Keep your disguise on!" MingKyun whispered. "So what?" She went back to slept and MingKyun just sighed. All of them didn't realize that they slept except Melody who was getting too excited. "I'm starting to see the sea." She turned to Sky who was fast asleep. "Unnie, wake up. I'm seeing it." She kept on shaking Sky but all she received was hits and punches. "Don't disturb me when i'm sleeping."Sky hugged her bag.

After 3 hours, they arrived. "Woah." All of the girl's mouths dropped. "This is paradise." The gates opened. The girls went inside and informed the reception ladies that they came. They went to their rooms. "Yeah. Two night stay, baby." Jin hurriedly lied on the bed. "Guys, don't you think staying in this private resort is totally boring? C'mon. We're the only guests here, I think." Melody wiped her sweat. "As Sora unnie said, she invited some groups to stay here." Arianna her upper lip. "Really? Oh." Cienne smiled. "I can't believe Sora unnie's sister owns this place. They surely are rich." MingKyun pouted. "Wait, did I hear other groups? Does she mean idol groups?" Sky peeked in. "I don't really have an idea." Yun shrugged.

They changed into their swimsuits. Jaena opened the door and they ran outside. "Hey!" Jin pointed to Cienne and ran to Yun. "What?" Cienne raised an eyebrow. Yun suddenly laughed and whispered something to Arianna. They pushed Cienne and Aidan back to their rooms. "Yah! Unnie what were you doing?" Aidan pouted. "Go change." Jin raised an eyebrow. "What? But we bought these days ago!" Cienne stomped her feet while pointing at her swimsuit. "Whatever, go change."

All of them had a fun time except the two maknaes. "Yah Aidan." Cienne called for Aidan who was busy eating cookies. "What?" Aidan smiled. "You're destroying your beach body." Aidan rolled her eyes. "Whatever, they won't let us swim anyw—" "Pabo! We'll sneak out!" Cienne hit her head and pointed at the pool at the back. Aidan flashed an evil smile and they ran back to change.

"Why don't we go back and grill some barbecue and kebabs?" Nanie suggested. "That's a great idea!" Jaena joined with her. "Everyone! Let's grill some there. Let's go back!" Jaena called everyone and they joined them too, well, except for Melody who was still feeling the cool breeze. "Melody, go here now!" Sky called out. "I'm gonna go after a few minutes!" Melody swam. "Make sure to comeback, neh." The seven turned their backs on Melody and stopped on their tracks. "O-omo." MingKyun's eyes widened. "K-Kwon. K-Kwon Suyeon!" Nanie shouted. "What?" Melody turned to see and jawdropped.

 
author note

I was totally laughing while writing this chapter. I don't really know but my motivation went back. Comments! Part two is coming up so be patient! Thank you unnies!