thirty-seven

BEATZ | ONGOING
number one
june 2014

It has been months since Arianna was discharged from the hospital. BEATZ still continue to slay the music charts and show even with the absence of one member. "Unnie!" Jaena went to her and hugged her tight. "Wait, wait. I can't breathe!" Arianna tried to laugh. Jaena sighed. "Oh c'mon. It's not like she's dead or something." Jin rolled her eyes. "Do you know what day is today?" Aidan asked everyone. "Dumb, it's our first anniversary." Cienne slapped Aidan's arm. "Ouch!" Cienne ran away making Aidan chase her.

"Almost everyone is busy today. Yun unnie with her solo, Nanie unnie with Baek oppa in WGM, and Sky unnie with photoshoots." MingKyun frowned. "We can't celebrate our first year together." Melody stared at the ceiling. "We'll just buy foods and everything for the celebration later." Sky lightened up the mood. "Who's going with me?"

Everyone who was free decided to buy something for their 1st anniversary. "Should we have samgyupsal? Bulgogi? Kimchi?" Arianna asked everyone. "You surely are hungry." Jaena laughed. They decided to split up. Jaena and Arianna for the main dishes, Melody, MingKyun, and Jin for the drinks, and the two maknaes for the desserts. "Unnie, you go get for the ingredients while i'm gonna check the list." Jaena said making Arianna stare at her. "What?" "Aren't you abusing your unnie right now?" Arianna asked her. "Heheheheh." Jaena smiled awkwardly. Arianna hit her head. "Oww! It hurts!" "Gwaenchanhayo saengiee." Both of them started to get the ingredients.

"Cola cola cola cola cola cola." MingKyun pointed at Melody. "So fantastic!" Melody yelled. The three of them were now in the other side of the supermarket and the two just, fooling around. "C'mon, ride with us! Cola cola cola cola." MingKyun and Melody played with the coke bottles. "Oh gosh, you're ruining our image!" Jin yelled at them. "We're just being ourselves HaeJin-ah! So fantastic fantastic fantastic, elastic!" Jin rolled her eyes at the two and started filling the cart with different kinds of beverages.

"Yah sadist what do the others want?" Aidan asked staring at the cakes. "I don't even know, TaeKitty." Aidan's eyes widened. "Did you just call me, TaeKitty?" "Uh-uh." Aidan slapped Cienne a number of times. Cienne laughed and laughed. "I knew it. You're a sadist now. Look, look, you keep on hitting me." She continued to laugh and Aidan stopped. They ended up buying three galloons of ice cream, a cake, and many more.

Everyone gathered on the bus stop. "You bought too many desserts." Jin looked at Aidan who was carrying all the plastics and box. "And you bought too many drinks." Cienne replied. "Omona! It is BEATZ!" The girls noticed it and they ran. "We're so sorry we couldn't interact with you right now. Come next time!" Then they rode the bus. 

"That was close." Arianna panted closing the door. "So close." Aidan ran to the fridge. "Where have you been guys?" Nanie asked showing up with Sky backhugging her. "We bought something for our celebration today." Melody stared at the aquarium. "We just have to wait for Yun unnie and Sora unnie." Cienne lied down on the couch. "I wonder why YG appa didn't throw us a party." Sky said. "I don't even know." Arianna walked to the kitchen to start cooking when Sky, Cienne, and Nanie stopped her. "We'll be the cooks for tonight unnie. Time to rest!" Arianna shrugged. "Like the one here who doesn't even do something productive." MingKyun stared at Jin who was sleeping on her lap.

Hours later, Yun arrived with Sora. "OH! She's back!" Jaena sang. "She's back, she's back." Aidan sang along. "She's back oh!" Arianna sang. "Happy 1st year guys!" Yun smiled even though she's damn dead tired. "Food's ready!" The girls in the kitchen yelled. Everyone gathered in the dining room and started eating the food. "Happy birthday to us!" The ten of them blew the candles. "You wanna know why sajangnim didn't throw you guys a party?" Sora asked. "Waeyo?" Jin asked in reply. Sora pointed at Yun. "Err, heheheh." Yun stuck her tongue out.

"Oh yeahhhh!" It was past midnight and everyone inside the dorm was still celebrating their 1st aniversary. "Why can't we drink those beers, ugh." Cienne stared at her unnies. "We're not yet in the right age." MingKyun sat on the side table. "Now we're stuck in these orange juices." Aidan drank her orange juice. "Look at Sky unnie!" Cienne yelled making the other two look at her. "Let me kiss you beybehhh." Sky leaned closer to Melody. She obviously is drunk. "Omfg please no, don't puke at me." Melody closed her eyes. "No I won't puke at you my dearrr." Sky leaned to her more. "Please no!" "Ohmygosh." MingKyun, Cienne, and Aidan's eyes widened. Sky kissed Melody's lips. Sky then danced to the music and laughed.

"Unnie, are you alright?" The maknaes went to her. "My very first kiss." Melody touched her lips and cried. "What happened here?" Sora came drinking wine. "Well, that drunk there just took away her first kiss!" Sora laughed. "What's so funny about that?" MingKyun asked then Sora poin ted at Sky who was snatching the microphone away from Jaena. "I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKE IT! A TASTE OF HER CHERRY CHOPSTICKS!" All of them laughed at Sky who had no idea of what happened.

Hours later, the unnies were all knocked out after partying and the maknaes were left to clean the whole place. "Ugh, I wish I was drunk too so that we won't clean this up!" Aidan nagged mopping the wet floor. "Hey guys!" MingKyun called the other two and they looked at her. "No one would know we did this right?" The other two got cups and they shared the remaining bottle of beer.

 
author note

I'm totally back! I can't even remember when I last updated but here is my apology gift for all of you for having an unannounced hiatus. Jeongmal mianhaeee. I was going to update last May but Kris' issue came up and I became so down. But now that I regained back my motivation, i've updated! I'm sorry for giving you short updates, 'til the next update!

Oh! And just imaging that it's June 15 now 'cause their debut is on the 15th of June.