sixteen

BEATZ | ONGOING
jealousy
2012

"Yes! We have no schedule today!" Cienne shouted happily. "Actually, you all have." Sora calmly said. "Huh? What schedule?" Melody asked. "Shopping. Going outside." Sora answered. "Relief~." Melody touched her chest.

"Why don't we go outside?" Arianna suggested. "I can't unnies. I'm going with Riel." Cienne smiled. "Who the hell is Riel?" Aidan asked. "My ex-boyfriend." Cienne answered. "You're still friends? Or together again?" Nanie asked. "Come on, unnies. We're just friends." Cienne answered. "I SDMO thought you're still together or i'll directly tell it to Sora unnie." Jin said. "Chincha?! Whatever, unnie. I'll go now. I'll be back on 3." Cienne went out of the dorm. "Weirdo." Yun said. "Yeah right." Aidan replied. "Why don't we follow her?" Melody asked. "Nice idea." MingKyun answered. "Kaja! We're going manager unnie!" The rest of BEATZ went out and followed Cienne.

"Are you sure of what we're doing guys? Maybe this can harm us." Arianna asked. "This won't harm us unnie. We're just following her." Nanie answered. "Let's go! We're losing her track!" Yun started running. "Come on!" BEATZ started running.

"Where the hell is Riel now?" Cienne kept looking at her cellphone, not noticing that the rest of BEATZ were near her. "Soojeon!" A guy shouted running to her. "Riel! I thought you'd never come." Cienne said. "Cute." Yun said to the others. "Why would I? You're my besfriend." Riel replied then they went to the cafe. "That line was super gay." Nanie laughed. "Ooohh. Riel is rich." Arianna said. "Yeah. Cienne is so lucky to have him. I wish I have a boyfriend like that." Melody replied. "Look who's coming." MingKyun whispered. "Kim Jongin? As in, Kai of EXO-K? What's he doing here?" Nanie asked. "Of course. Isn't it obvious?" Aidan answered. "Look, look. He's with our maknae." Yun elbowed Aidan. "So the three of them are friends." Jaena said. "Why don't we go inside that rich cafe? I'm craving for cappucino." Nanie replied. "It's dangerous. Cienne will know we're following her." Yun raised an eyebrow."Then, let's make an alibi. Let's just say that it's the place we're planning to go." Arianna smiled. "Kaja!" Jaena went inside first with Sky and Jin. "Follow them." The others went inside.

"Oh, Kai! You're here!" Riel shot a smile to Kai. "Yeah. Cienne texted me to hang out with you. I'm also free." Kai said. "Are you all alone?" Cienne asked. "No. I'm with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. But they are somewhere near here. They'll just come if they're already bored." Kai answered. "YES!" Nanie and Melody squealed. "Huh?" Cienne, Riel, and Kai turned to look at them. "Ah. Ehhhehehheh. We're very sorry. We're just playing a game." Yun said making her voice a little higher with her pink sunglasses on. "Whatever." The three talked again to themselves. "We're nearly caught, girls." Arianna whispered. "Mianhaeyo, unnie." Nanie and Melody apologized. "We were just very excited of Baekhyun and Chanyeol."  "Whatever." Jin rolled her eyes.

"Cienne, what do you want to eat or drink?" Riel asked. "My treat." "Choco Latte and, that's all."Cienne answered. "Mine will be water." Kai said. "Okay." Riel replied, nodding and went to order. "So, Kai. How's life?" Cienne asked. "Fine. Practicing all day, all night." Kai answered. "Are you not tired of it?" Cienne raised an eyebrow, playing with her phone. "Not really." Kai said when the wind chimes sounded. "Kai!" Baekhyun called him together with Chanyeol. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Melody and Nanie whispered to each other. "What do you want?" Kai asked. "Nothing. We just came here because, we feel like hungry, and thirsty." Chanyeol answered. "Don't worry. You won't pay anything." Baekhyun smiled making Nanie's heart flutter.

"Hi!" Riel waved at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who's been sitting at the table next to the other BEATZ members. "Hello, Riel." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "We're too close from them. OMG." Melody shivered. "Shut up!" Jin cried making everyone look at them. "Let's go guys. We're making noise here." Arianna said. "No way." Nanie disagreed. "Fine. We'll just go outside, ok? You guys, better follow." Yun and Arianna went out side and sat on the bench.

After 3 Hours of following Cienne, the girls gave up and went home. "I'm very tired of following that Ms. Nowhere." MingKyun said, going to her room. "Yeah. It's all Melody's fault." Sky rolled her eyes. "Why me?" Melody asked. "All because you're the one who said that we'll follow her." Arianna answered. "Look, guys. It's all our fault. Melody just suggested it but all of us agreed with her. Don't just say something you aren't sure of, okay?" Yun drank a glass of water.

Riel already went home and the only one's left is Kai, Cienne, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. "Look at the stars. It shines so bright." Cienne said looking at the night sky, not noticing that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are slowly running away from them. "Yeah, it really is. All of them shines so bright but only one out of millions out there can only make me feel comfortable with." Kai replied. "Now, who is it?" Cienne asked out of curiosity. "You." He mumbled, answering. "What did you just say?" Cienne asked. "Nothing. Let's just go home. It's already dark." Kai answered then the two of them went home.

 
author note

I'm very peer pressure now. Comments, please? Teehee.