forty-six

BEATZ | ONGOING
make up
may 16, 2015

"What the." Aidan dropped her bag and smiled. "I can't believe this happened." MingKyun got teary-eyed. "Haengbokhaeyo." Cienne slightly smiled. What they saw was Nanie, Sky, and Melody talking in the living room. Everyone were just there, staring at the three of them talk. Most of them were afraid that the problem would become worse, or something physical would happen. But the leaders knew that they were mature enough not to do that. "They should've talked inside a room on in the garden in order not to be disturbed by our actions." Sora grabbed a glass of water. "It couldn't be helped. The three of immediately sat on one place." Yun crossed her arms. "Girls, go back to your rooms or go somewhere else. Don't disturb them." After she drank the water, she noticed that the members didn't listen to her. "Ppali!" She screamed and the girls rushed upstairs.

"Unnie, do you think the three of them will be alright alone?" Jaena asked. "I'm getting worried though." MingKyun pouted. "Leave them alone." Jin jumped to the bed. "Yah! You sound like you don't care!" MingKyun pushed Jin. "Whatever." She closed her eyes and slept. "Junae, tell me what happened before I got here." She sat closer to Jaena. "Nanie unnie confronted Sky unniein the library and it didn't turn out well resulting to them crying even the leaders." "Including Sarang unnie?" Jaena nodded. "Why did they cry?" She grew curious. "Unnie said she had enough of living in this house." She frowned. "Don't tell me, she's leaving the group?" She became teary-eyed. "There is no way she could leave BEATZ." Jin remarked. "I thought you were dead." Jaena said to her and Jin lifted her foot to Jaena's face. "Let's just hope for the best." MingKyun sighed.

"Sarang, don't be worried." Yun said as she watched Arianna change positions. That's what she do when she's worried. "I can't stop thinking about what Nanie said." She looked at Yun. "She might leave, Sooyee. She might leave." Arianna looked down. "Have faith in Nanie." Yun patted her shoulders and she bit her lower lip.

The three felt the awkward atmosphere in the living room and either one of them has to break it. Melody could feel Nanie's glares at her. Sky stomped her foot and said, "Let's finish this fight guys." Sky held her tears back in. "Our members are the one who has suffered because of this. It's been years, I guess." She fake smiled. "What should we do?" "You decide." Nanie stared at the two of them. Sky then looked at her making her feel uncomfortable. "Nanie." She raised an eyebrow but it disappeared when she saw Sky kneel in front of her. "I'm very very sorry." Sky cried and Nanie was speechless. She was out of words. She couldn't say anything. She was scared that maybe one word she say can change everything just like what she said to Arianna. "Get up." Nanie acted and dragged Sky up. "That's better." She said when Sky sat down on the couch. "Do you think that's easy?" Melody asked her. "What do you mean?" She threw back a question. "Sky knelt down for forgiveness and you just said get up?" Nanie glared at Melody. "What's wrong with that." Nanie smirked. "Please stop." Sky went in between the two of them, blocking their sight from each other. "The best thing to do is to talk one after another." Melody took a deep breath. "Mianhaeyo. I have a fault too in this fight since I suddenly barged into your world when you two fought making your fight worse. Unnie, you misunderstood that time when I got closer to Jihae unnie. We two had something in common and that was our family problem." She looked at Sky. "Unnie, you shouldn't have chosen me as your bestfriend. Nanie unnie was right, you should've chosen both of us as your bestfriend." Both of them noticed Sky looked down while crying. "Mianhae." Nanie said. "Don't be sorry. Who are we to blame you with what you felt. You were the one who was hurt the most." Sky then hugged her and she cried. "Aigoo." Melody hugged Nanie too an she felt confused. "Are we back on track?" She stared at the two of them. The two awkwardly smiled. "Yah, after you let me feel lonely you're just going to hug me as an apology?!" Nanie whined. "I apologized!" Sky pushed her. Melody laughed at the two of them. "Unnie, we're back on track." Melody smiled. Nanie gave a thumbs up and cried. "Crying again? Aren't you tired?" Nanie looked at Sky. "Tears of joy bruh."

Evening came and dinner was ready. "Korean food." Cienne stared at the food served on the table. "Mian saengie. Arianna can't cook the usual food tonight." Yun said while placing the plates and stared at their door. "Where's Sarang?" Sora asked while looking at the table. "She doesn't want to go out." Jaena stared at Sora. "Aish." Nanie ran upstairs. "You guys alright now?" Yun asked to Sky who was waiting for everyone to come. Sky nodded and mouthed, "Let's talk later."

"Unnie, come out." Nanie kept on knocking. "Nanie?" She heard Nanie's voice from outside. She then wiped her tears and washed up her face. "Dinner's ready." Arianna's eyes widened, realizing that she haven't cooked for Cienne. She ran to the door and met eyes with Nanie. "Mianhae." Nanie apologized. "Gwaenchanha, don't say something you aren't sure of next time." She then ran downstairs. "Cienne!" Cienne looked at her. "I'll cook something for you, okay?" "Unnie, take a break. Just eat." Cienne told her and she sat down. "It's been a while since this table is full." Sora smiled at them. "Congratulations, you just made your bond stronger." Sora clapped her hands and everyone smiled. "Let's eat!" Aidan immediately grabbed some kimchi. "Let's celebrate for unnie's first win!" MingKyun grinned. "To Sky and Nanie too." Yun smiled at them.

Everyone was celebrating inside when Yun and Sky decided to talk. "What do you want to talk about?" Yun asked while drinking soju. "We're okay now." "Then?" Yun raised a brow at Sky. "I don't think Nanie will ever come back to what she was before. "Just wait. People don't change easily Jihae. It takes time." Sky sighed.

"Sarang unnie." Nanie called for Arianna who was staring at the night sky. "Ne?" "Mianhae." Nanie looked down. "You're done apologizing. Why do it again?" Arianna laughed and hit her head. Nanie massaged her head. "That hurt." "That's for you to wake up. You've been asleep for years." Arianna left Nanie and went inside. *I don't understand.* Nanie thought.

"Where's Soojeon?" Aidan asked everyone. "You're not calling her unnie anymore? Manners, manners." Jin rolled her eyes and ate cake. "You're the one who said, 'damn that manners' before and now you're talking about manners." Arianna smirked. "Whatever." Jin stuck her tongue out and they both laughed. "You two are useless." Aidan ran upstairs while holding a slice of cake. "Where's Cienne anyway?" MingKyun asked after taking a selca with her cake. "Upstairs probably." Melody pouted. "She hasn't been herself these past few days. She has a problem which we don't know." Jaena made a face and lied down on Jin's lap. "Skinships." Jin pushed Jaena's head to the floor. "So harsh." She laughed at Jin.

 
author note

The wi-fi is back. Damn this internet connection for ruining my good time. Take a look at the date when I first wrote this, 16th of May. What date are we in now? 23rd! Ugh, mianhae unnies. Had no choice but to call to the internet service provider though because I super miss you guys! I'm afraid this would be my last update before classes starts. Don't worry, because I have tons of drafts here. I love you guys!

Mind taking a look this? Hyperlinked it tho. Click this --> Subgroups