seven

BEATZ | ONGOING
we got married
2012

"Guys! Today, only Nanie has a schedule and tomorrow is Aidan's recording." Sora smiled at them. "What will be my schedule, Sora unnie?" Nanie asked. "You'll be in We Got Married." Sora answered. "MWOH??!!!! UNFAIR!" Jin yelled. "Who will be her on air husband?" Yun asked. "That's confidential, for now." Sora answered when Nanie's eyes widened. *I hope it isn't Baekhyun or i'll be dead.* She shrugged off her thoughts and went upstairs

While Nanie was busy dressing up, the others talked downstairs. "We have a schedule on Saturday! Cienne unnie? Is it unnie? Or dongsaeng?" MingKyun laughed, embarrassed. "You've been forgetful nowadays aegyo freak." Jin said. "I don't care if i'm an aegyo freak as long as i'm not hurting anyone." MingKyun replied. "Correct!" Aidan and Arianna smiled. "Yeah, yeah, forgetful." Cienne said "Correct!" Melody and Sky made a face. "Since the nine of you don't have schedules today, you'll clean the house. Others will buy groceries. Understand?" Sora crossed her arms. "Wakarimaa!" Arianna shouted in Japanese. "It means I understand." "Ok. Wakarimaa!" The others followed Arianna, and were about to laugh. "I'm done." Nanie went downstairs. "Kaja!" Sora and Nanie went out and went to We Got Married set.

While Nanie and Sora were gone, the others talked and talked. "Who'll buy the groceries? It should be 4." Arianna said. "Me!" Sky raised her hand. "You won't, Sky. You don't have sense of direction, I noticed." Yun replied. "Ok." Sky frowned. "Us!" Melody, Aidan, Jin, and Jaena smiled. "Lacking one." Cienne smirked. "Me!" MingKyun smiled. "No, no, no! No aegyo freaks allowed!" Jin placed her hands on her waist. "She'll come with the four of you." Yun said. "Fine." Jin pouted. "Don't forget to buy ice creams or desserts without peanuts." Arianna said getting a broom. "Ok, Arianna unnie! Wakarimaa!" Jaena laughed. "Shoo! Now go buy, groceries! Check the expiration date!" Cienne opened the front door. "Bye bye everyone!" The five of them left and Arianna, Yun, Cienne and Sky were left in the dorm and cleaned it.

"Unnie, i'm very nervous." Nanie went near to her manager and held her hand. "Whatever, just calm down. Your husband won't bite you anyway." They both laughed because it sounded wrong. A staff handed over a card to Nanie. "Hmm. Meeting place, Namsan Tower 3:30 PM." She looked at her manager. "Namsan Tower?!"

An hour passed and they were still filming. "Does this even look good at me?" Nanie asked herself while staring at the dress she fit. "Camera oppa is this good on me?" She felt sad and bought it. "Hmm, I need to buy gifts!" She walked inside a boutique. "Ugh whatever i'm getting anything." She bought a polo shirt in medium size for her yet to be known husband.

3:30 PM

Nanie called Yun during filiming. "Unnie!" She screamed in fear. "Yah! What happened?" Yun answered. "I'm going to meet my husband i'm getting nervous." She bit her nails. "Shut up and continue filming, we can talk later." She laughed a bit. "Thank you unnie!" She hung up.

"Hey camera oppa, do you think my husband is handsome?" "Do I know him?" "Waaah i'm getting nervous." She went to the rooftop and got more scared. The staff said to her that her husband is somewhere in the rooftop. "Camera oppa, where is my husband?" The staff she was talking to didn't answer. "Oh gosh, unnie help me please." She looked down and searched for a celebrity or an idol. She went everywhere then she stopped in front of a bench. "This guy is the last guy i'm going near to, and if he isn't my husband i'll be going down, camera oppa." She made a pose before walking to him.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, are you my husband?" The guy turned to her and she was shocked. "Annyeonhaseyo, Lee Nanie imnida." She bowed and bowed. *Seriously, why Baekhyun?!* She screamed in her mind. "Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun bowed too and smiled. "Are you on We Got Married? Are you my husband?" Baekhyun laughed and laughed. "What?!" Nanie grew impatient. "Nae." Nanie's eyes widened.

The two toured around Namsan tower. "I went in circles just to find you, mister!" Nanie nagged. "Shh, it's okay. At least we found each other." Baekhyun put his arms around her. "You're so greasy!" He laughed at her. "I should call you greay Baek Baek!" They both laughed at what she said.

Hours later, she came back at home. "How was the filming?" Arianna asked while washing the dishes. "By the way, we left some food for you." Yun smiled. "It's really tiring." She looked at everyone. "Like seriously." "So how did it go unnie? Who's your husband?" Melody leaned in getting interested. "Guys, just watch when it's aired on TV." She went upstairs, and slept.

 
author note

Hi guys! Srsly, I don't know how to start this freaking chapter! Is this okay? I'll continue it on the next chapter. I have tons of homeworks to do. Huhu. Byeee.