six

BEATZ | ONGOING
fight
2012

"Rúguǒ xīngqiú bù xiàyǔ nàme wǒmen yě zhǎobùdào xiāngài de lǐyóu."  Arianna sang through the heart. "What are you singing, Arianna unnie?" MingKyun asked. "wǒmen de shǐmìng yīnggāi shì nǔlì bǎ zhēnguì de yīqiè jiāogěiwèilái."  Sky continued. "What the hell are you singing, men?!" Jin yelled. "A chinese song, isn't it obvious?" Yun rolled her eyes. "And only them can understand it." Jaena sat on the couch. "Ok, ok. We won't sing a chinese song anymore." Sky smiled.

"We're bored." Cienne and Melody lied on the floor. "Me too." Nanie raised her hand. "Me three." Aidan smiled. "Me four." MingKyun rolled her eyes. "Stop counting numbers!" Jin yelled. "Why do you always yell at us?!" Sky shouted at Jin. "What's happening here?" Sora came, asking but no one answered her. "Because all you do are super irritating!" Jin pushed Sky. "Don't push her!" Yun said to Jin. "How dare you!" Sky slapped Jin. "Stop it, everyone!" Arianna, yelled. "Don't Jin unnie." Cienne, and MingKyun tried to stop her but they can't stop Jin from hurting Sky. "Hey! Yah! Stop it! Are you deaf?!!" Sora became mad. "Even though we're friends, I won't hesitate to do this to you." Jin started to pull Sky's hair. "Ouch!" Sky screamed in pain."Stop it!" MingKyun used her wushu skills to Sky and Jin and became violent. "Woah! That was her secret wushu skills." Aidan gasped. "You want more from MingKyun?" Yun placed her hands on her waist. "Not anymore." Sky and Jin answered in unison.

"Please tell me what happened." Sora glared at Sky and Jin. "We were just counting numbers, manager unnie and them Jin became irritated because of it then Sky complained and the fight started." Melody pouted. "Say sorry to each other, girls." Sora raised an eyebrow. Sky and Jin stared at each other. "Mianhae." They hugged each other. "If a fight will happen again, then, i'll report it to the media." Sora went upstairs. "DAFUQ!" Cienne yelled. "Don't ever do that again, Sky and Jin. Ok?" Yun glared at them. "Yes, unnie." They replied. "Good." Then everyone went upstairs.

Meanwhile, i'm MingKyun and Jin's room. "That wushu skill hurted, MingKyun." Jin said. "If you didn't fight with her, then I didn't hurt the two of you. If you're irrittated at us, go here and listen to a very loud music." MingKyun stood near their walk-in-closet. "Fine, AEGYO FREAK!!" Jin yelled. 

In Melody and Jaena's room. "Let's not fight, Melody unnie, or else Sora unnie will report it." Jaena looked worried. "I won't fight with you and with everyone. But please, don't call me unnie. We have the same age." Melody said. "Sure, Kwon Suyeon, UNNIE~" Jaena laughed. "Don't call me like that." Melody tickled Jaena. "Hhahaahha!Hahahahh!" Jaena kept on laughing.

And in Nanie and Sky's room. "Does MingKyun's wushu skills hurt?" Nanie asked. "SUPER. I thought I was gonna die." Sky answered. "Let's sleep or the ghosts will come and get our souls." Nanie said covering herself with her blanket."It's not true. Why would they come and get our souls? They can't get any from us." Sky replied.

And in Adian and Cienne's room. "Hey, sadist, what does DAFUQ mean?" Aidan asked. "You don't know?" Cienne answered. "Yeah. IF I knew it, then I shouldn't be asking this to you know." Aidan said. "If you want to know, become a sadist." Cienne replied. "How many times should I tell you that I won't become a sadist, huh?!" Aidan complained. "More than 10 times." Cienne said, looking at Aidan. "Nevermind, SADIST."Aidan lied down.

Lastly, in Arianna and Yun's room. "I guess we must be more strict to our members, Arianna." Yun said. "Yeah. They're starting to be disrespectful to each other." Arianna replied.

It was already 10 in night when BEATZ gathered in the backyard. "So, what will we talk about?" Cienne asked. "About our crushes." MingKyun answered. "We already know each other's crushes." Jin said. "But we don't know why, when, where, how, or whatever information." Aidan replied. "Oh gosh." Jin facepalmed.

"I'll be first." Arianna raised her hand. "Well, you know, I like Sungyeol sunbae, but, we first met when I visited my cousin, Myungsoo during their practice for Paradise, then, the other members hid Myungsoo's bag, then, I was the one to look for it, then, I found his bag above the very tall locker, then, I was wearing heels that time, I was reaching for his bag, and my heels broke then I fell but Sungyeol caught me in time. And I won't confess my feelings for him. I know that, he'll just avoid me." Arianna smiled.

"Chincha?! That's why you kept the broken heels in your cabinet as a remembrance.." Yun laughed. Arianna just glared at her roommate. "I'm next. So, you know, wahh!! I'm crazy, and obsessed about him. He's, GD. I know, we can't be together. But i'm planning to, at least, confess my secret feelings for him. Just like that. I just, met him, when I was walking on the streets of Seoul." Yun crossed her arms. "Oh, I didn't know that." Sky reacted. "Just keep your mouth shut when you're with your brother."

"Is this really necessary?" She looked at everyone who was nodding at her. She let out a sigh. "For me, my crush, is, Lee Joon of MBLAQ. I met him at a photoshoot. I don't know if he has special feelings for me. I just, don't want to ruin our friendship because of this love thing." Jin looked down.

"I don't know why I like Luhan from EXO-M. But he saved me from death. He saved me from being hit by the raging car. I really like him, as in, I could die for him. But I know that he likes one of the SNSD sunbaes. And i'm just, you know, out of her league." MingKyun faked smile, sad.

"Come on guys! Don't be sad! Actually, he's my first love. Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol. I just met him backstage when we were performing in MuBank." Melody stood up.

"I just love him very much. I really love Junhyung oppa from B2ST. I actually met him when Hyunseung sunbae introduced me to him. When I first saw him, I was like, HE'S THE ONE." Sky tied her hair.

"I'm Lee Nanie, and I like Byun Baekhyun. Amber unnie introduced me to EXO-K and I saw him there. I know this is weird but he actually he asked me to be his girlfriend one time backstage." Nanie smirked. "But yeah, good news. I didn't say yes." It was a relief.

"I liked Sungjong sunbae ever since the world begun. JOKE. Yoona sunbae, you know, criticized me because i'm not good and then, I walked home, wet because it was raining, then I saw him, and I fainted and he took care of me." Jaena drank her icedtea.

"I'm the sadist who always teases Aidan. But I also like someone and he's Kai sunbae. I first met him when Jessica unnie demanded me to come to SM building and I went there, then I bumped him, and we became enemies, but I like him, SUPER!!" Cienne raised both of her hands.

"Last but not the least, here. I met him when I was auditioning for WOOLLIM and he went towards me and then I kicked his, you know, private part, and that's when our friendship started. He's Nam Woohyun." Aidan shook her head, smiling.

"Okay, let's sleep! Or Sora unnie will scare the hell out of us!" Arianna yelled and they rushed to their rooms, not knowing that Sora heard everything. "Hhehehehehe." Sora evily laughed.

 
author note

Hi everyone! Today's the last day of my summer vacation, and i'm a freshman tomorrow! So expect that I won't be able to update that much though. Hoe you'll all understand! Love ya guys.