thirty-one

BEATZ | ONGOING
beach outing
may 2013

It's already been a month after BEATZ' Hello Baby was released. The girls were really busy for their next comeback. "UGH. I can't take this hectic schedule anymore. I can't even say a single joke now." Nanie lied on the floor after practicing their comeback song. "Umma." Mandy walked to Nanie. "What is it?" Nanie asked, smiling. "How come you could still smile even if you're tired?" Mandy answered with a question. "It's a secret, little girl." Nanie stood up.

The girls were now in their dorm, resting for a while after 5 hours of practice. "Girls, wake up." Sora's voice creeped on the speaker. "Wake up now, you still have taping for Hello Baby." The girls woke up, tired. "What the hell?! We only had 30 minutes rest and we're gonna tape? Kill this hectic schedule." Arianna rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag and went outside. "Is it already morning, saeng?" Melody asked Jaena. "Noon." Jaena coldly replied. "Nanie? Oh. She's not here. Nanie!" Sky yelled missing her own roommate.

The taping had started and all the members were there except for Nanie for she has We Got Married schedule. A paper plane flew on the room and the members got curious. "What is this?" Yun caught the paper plane ang opened it. "Oh." The other members got curious and went near to her. "Girls, you're going to have a beach outing. Be sure to bring swimsuits. This will happen tonight." Yun read. "GEE. YAYY! I'm gonna see my love!" Melody ran around the room spazzing. "She's only interested in the beach." Jin smirked. "And nothing about the filming." Aidan rolled her eyes, feeding Mandy.

They went out of their dorm and headed in to the van. "I'll sit beside Cienne umma!" Aidan's eyes widened and reacted immediately. "Oh no, Mandy." She then looked at Aidan. "C'mon Aidan." Cienne smirked and whispered something to Aidan. "My very sadistic mode will just turn on when i'm with you." Aidan glared at her and sat beside Sky who was sulking.

Everyone was having fun in the beach except for Sky. "Sky umma, why are you sad?" Mandy noticed and ran to her. "It's nothing Mandy my baby, go back to your other ummas now." Sky patted Mandy's back checking is she's sweating. "Okay." Mandy ran back. Sky ran to the camera. "You know, Nanie's not here. I'm not gonna be happy." Sky faked a cry. "I can't even go near to Mandy when i'm like this!" She facepalmed. "Oh gosh, i'm so ugly." "Yah, unnie. Gwaenchanayo?" Cienne patted her unnie's back. Sky just rolled her eyes at her. "Look's like unnie is missing someone!" She slowly pushed her and went back and Sky followed.

The members had fun swimming in the pool while having a barbecue - slash - pool party with their Mandy. Suddenly, a white van stopped in front of the gate. "Oh, who is that?" Sky ran near to the van. The van opened revealing Nanie and her We Got Married husband Byun Baekhyun. Sky jawdropped. "Nanie!" Sky hugged her bestfriend. "Oh. Why are you like this Skyby?" Nanie hugged back. "She probably just missed you." Baekhyun smiled at them. Sky glared at Baekhyun. "Listen here mister. If you ever gonna make my wife cry, you'll face my wrath." Sky smiled. "You're so creepy." Baekhyun went to where Mandy is.

 
author note

It really took me forever to update. I'm verry unnies but I can't do a long chapter this time. I'm very busy, can you all forgive me? Oh wait. How about making an OTP for Nanie and Sky? I ship them two. Sky loves a boy but calls Nanie as her wife? What is the menaing of this? Hahahaha. Help me figure out. Well, this is it for now. Bye!