eighteen

BEATZ | ONGOING
new
2012

The very next day. "Guys, you need to prepare for your comeback. It's gonna be next next week." Sora said. "Really?" Nanie facepalmed herself. "Time goes fast, I see." Aidan hugged her teddy bear. "I'm not really excited." Jin rolled her eyes. "I hope we can win now. It's been my dream." MingKyun looked at the sky. "I hope we can. And we'll go to the other countries, hold a concert, and everything!" Sky jumped with excitement. "Stop the celebration, girls. Let's go." Sora interrupted then they went to Y.G. Building. 

"Let's start practicing." Sora turned the sound system on and then BEATZ started practicing Flashback the best as they can. "Bo-bo-bo-boy I miss you~ Baby  oh oh oh." Nanie sang the chorus. "You can do it! Dance!" The dance trainors yelled. "Move your legs, Jin!" *This step is super hard! Damn it!* Jin thought.

After 5 hours of non-stop practice for Flashback, they decided to rest. "I think i'm gonna die." Cienne lied down on Sky's stomach. "Water, guys." Sora passed water bottles to the ten of them.  "Sora unnie, can I make a suggestion?" Arianna asked. "Yes? What is it?" Sora answered. "I'll have my hair cut."  Arianna smiled while the others were shocked because honestly, Arianna doesn't want to let her hair cut into short length. "What?! Are you sure?!" Yun reacted. "Yes, didn't you hear it? I want it short." Arianna faked a smile. "Tell me later." Yun mouthed and Arianna just nodded.

"It's her decision, girls. Okay, you can cut your hair short. Just go to the stylist after the practice." Sora said. "Ok, no problem." Arianna smirked. *I"m going back to my childhood and forget him.* She thought with sadness. "Okay! Now, let's practice your follow up single. Since you already mastered the steps, let's practice." One of the dance trainors said. BEATZ practiced again for 5 hours. After 5 hours, they were finished practicing. "Yoohoo~! I'm gonna get my haircut!" Arianna jumped. "Stop jumping unnie." Nanie complained, closing her eyes.

It was already 4 in the afternoon when Arianna went to the salon with BEATZ to have her haircut. "Are you really sure of it, unnie?" "Maybe you'll just regret it." "I hope you won't cry." "Could you please STOP it? You're all overreacting." Arianna rolled her eyes and the session started. 

After 10 minutes of silence. "All, DONE." The stylist smiled at her creation. "OMG, unnie! Your hair~!" Jaena squealed like an idiot. "It's very nice, i'm very happy." Sora smiled. "Let me take a look." Arianna opened her eyes and saw her face at the mirror. "Now, take a picture! It's a remembrance." Yun gave the camera to Arianna. "Thanks, unnie." Arianna grinned turning the camera on. "I'll take a picture of you, and you smile like there's no tomorrow." Nanie grabbed the camera away from her. "1,2,3, smile~!"

"Why didn't you even just took a look at the camera?" Yun asked. "I'm too tired." Arianna answered. "Are you even serious?" Nanie laughed. They all laughed when Arianna's phone vibrated. "Oh, someone texted." Arianna looked at her phone and saw Sungyeol's message.

Hi? Are you okay? You haven't been texting me since the last day we met.

I'm very sorry. Mianhae. I hope you'll forgive me. :D Can we meet tonight?

I'll say something very important to you. Bye~

"Who texted?" Sky asked. "That fck." Arianna answered putting her phone in her bag, not bothering to reply from Sungyeol's text. "I saw that one girl. Aren't you gonnna meet him tonight?" Yun asked, crossing her arms. "Yeah. I saw that too." Jin smiled. "Never. I'll never meet him, ever, again." Arianna rolled her eyes.

"Have you paid the bill now?" Sora asked. "Yes, unnie!" Jaena answered. Then after, they went back to their dorm."I'm sure the fans will be surprised and will be curious of your new hairdo." Sora said. "I don't care, unnie." Arianna replied, getting the guitar, playing Invisible by Taylor Swift.

"That was, SDMO, perfect, unnie! I hope you can show that when we go to some shows." Cienne exclaimed. "Yeah. Wait, Arianna unnie. Why don't you reply to Sungyeol oppa?" Nanie asked. "Why would I? It's just a waste of time." Arianna answered. "Please, unnie~!! Maybe, that'll change your whole life." MingKyun hugged her pillow. "FINE. You, brats." Arianna get her phone and replied.

Say what you wanna say now.

I'm too busy to meet you.

"BUSY? You're lying, unnie." Jin laughed. "I don't care." Arianna rolled her eyes. "Let's just rest guys!" Yun smiled.

On the way home, Yun and Arianna talked. "Why did you want to get your hair cut short?" Yun asked. "New life, I guess? I'm gonna give up." She looked at her. "No way. I think there's still a cha--" "I'm tired of loving someone who doesn't love me back, SooYee." She closed her eyes and took a nap.

 
author note

I really hope you'd like this update of mine. Comments!