seventeen

BEATZ | ONGOING
ariyeol
2012

Arianna and the rest of BEATZ just finished practicing for their comeback. And they were all, tired. "I'm tired." MingKyun lied down. "I need water." Jaena her lips. "Where are you going, Arianna unnie?" Jin asked. "I'm gonna meet with a friend. Don't expect me to be home early." Arianna answered. "And who might that friend be?" Yun asked. "Middle school friend. Annyeong~" Arianna lied calmly going outside the practice room and heading out of the Y.G. building.

"Where's Sungyeol? I guess I went here too early." Arianna stared at the peaceful night sky when someone covered her eyes "Who are you? Get your hands off my face or i'll kill you, byuntae." Arianna prepared a scissor under her shirt. "Calm down, YO! It's me, Sungyeol. The one and only, CHODING!!" Sungyeol appeared in front of Arianna."It's just you. I thought it's someone else." Arianna said, keeping the scissor inside her bag. "Hehehehehhe. Mianhae." Sungyeol replied. "You're so cute!" He pinched Arianna's cheeks. "Ouch!" Arianna started chasing Sungyeol.

"You'll never catch me, very slow runner." Sungyeol ran so fast and hid in the bushes. "Where did that bug hide?" Arianna asked herself, finding him. "Lee Sungyeol! Where are you?!" She yelled. "Don't you know i'm so scared right now finding for you? Please come out now!" She kept on yelling but all she hears was the sound of the crickets. "Sungyeol." She walked on the other side and suddenly tripped. *Oh shucks! Am I becoming clumsy now? No way. Never!* She thought. *What's this, freaking soft thing on top of my lips? Bugs? Bugs! No way!!!! My lips are getting dirty now~* She thought slowly opening her eyes but what she saw was not a bug, it was Sungyeol on top of her. *SDMO, OMG! This couldn't happen. We accidentally kissed! Wahhh~* She thought. "Mianhae~" Sungyeol got up embarrassed of what just happened. "Errr....errrr." Arianna stuttered standing up. *I'm so doomed~* She thought. "Never mind that. It's just an accident right? Let's, just pretend it never happened." He smiled. "O-Okay." She frowned. *Doesn't he even notice my feelings for him?* She thought, with sadness.

"Let's talk about everything. Let's make this night full of happiness." Sungyeol said, sitting on the bench. "Oh okay." Arianna felt awkward. Silence filled their atmosphere and the two of them? Just staring at the sky. "Uhh, Sarang-ssi." She looked at him. "Wae?" Arianna asked. "Do you happen, to like someone?" Her eyes widened. "Ehe. Me? Me?!" She faked a laugh and looked down. "It's a one-sided love." She looked at the sky.

"Well I kept this feeling for years already. I don't wanna get rejected though." She faked a smile. "Can I know who that guy is?" The moment he said was the moment it started to rain. "I better get going." Arianna stood up about to run but Sungyeol stopped her. He then hugged her making her cry. "Pabo! Pabo!" She hit Sungyeol. "It was you all the time! And you never even noticed!" Arianna ran faster. Sungyeol left dumbfounded.

It was already late in the night when Arianna went home. "You came home late, and you're wet." Sora said, scolding her.  "I'm sorry, unnie. I didn't notice the time." Arianna replied, showing a fake smile. "I'm going upstairs." She ran to her room as fast as she could.

In her room. Arianna finished showering and lied down on her bed. "I'm such a stupid person." She told herself. "Stop making noise, Arianna. I'm sleeping." Yun complained. "Unnie. Can I talk to you for a while?" Arianna asked. "What is it? Tell it to me now." Yun answered, turning to her. "I confessed to Sungyeol." She looked down. "What?! How? When? Where?" Yun kept on asking questions. "Just a few hours ago. After I went out from practice. I'm sorry I lied." Arianna frowned. "Did he reject you? What did he do?" Yun clenched her fists. "He just did nothing and I ran away. I'm so stupid,!" Arianna cursed herself. "Stop cursing yourself. It won't make your problem any better." Yun hugged her dongsaeng. "But it hurts!" She cried and cried until she fell asleep. *I feel you, Arianna. It's one-sided love.* Yun thought going back to sleep.

 
author note

So lame chappie but it's based on my crush though hahahaha. Looking forward to your comments!