thirty-two

BEATZ | ONGOING
we got a baby
may 2013

The girls were said that they'll be having an overnight in the resort and they'll be taping Hello Baby alongside We Got Married. "Who volunteers to cook for dinner?" Sky asked everyone. "Wait,  thought the barbecues were for dinner?" Jin asked. "Erase that." MingKyun laughed. Yun and Arianna, the eldest looked each other. "It should be Baekhyun since he's the visitor here." Yun said acting rude. "Me?" Baekhyun pointed himself. "Yes. Is there another person here named Baekhyun?" Arianna raised an eyebrow. Jin elbowed MingKyun. "Yah. Don't you think they're being rude at him?" MingKyun answered. "A little. OH, you're not calling me Aegyo Freak now?!" MingKyun yelled not noticing the cameras were on. Mandy who came back with Jaena from the restroom noticed the tension.

"Unnie, don't treat him like that." Nanie ran to Baekhyun. "No no. It's okay." Baekhyun smiled at Nanie. The eldest girls just smirked at them and disappeared from the camera and ran to the room. When they got in the room, the two of them brust into laughters. "Pfftt. HAHAHAHAH. I can't imagine they all fell at our acting." Yun touched her tummy. "Yeah, right." Arianna slammed the bed. The two of them went in front of the camera. "Annyeonghaseyo, we're YuRianna." The girls smiled. "So, we originally planned to do this rude prank to whoever we want to." Arianna grinned. "And we think Baekhyun is the perfect target!" Both of them laughed. "But EXO fans, don't bash us, alright? We're just doing this for fun!" Both of them laughed.

"Are you really sure you weren't hurt by them, Baek?" Nanie helped Baekhyun in cooking. "No, i'm not." Baekhyun grilled the meat. Mandy approached them. "Nanie umma!" Mandy hugged her. "What's up, baby girl?" Nanie carried Mandy. "Is he my appa?" Mandy asked her. "Yes." Nanie nodded. "Yah, appa. Don't hurt her or else i'll kick your face." Mandy stuck her tongue out. "You really resemble Yun and Arianna noona and Sky, Creepy." Baekhyun shivered. "Whatever. You're my daughter, and i'm your father. Come visit at WGM taping some time." Baekhyun patted Mandy's head. "We're already in the WGM taping, dumb." Nanie rolled her eyes, releasing Mandy who ran to the others. "Yah! You're calling me dumb?" Baekhyun stared at her. "Yeah, it's clear enough right?" Nanie tried to sound mad but laughed. "HAHA. I'm just joking." Nanie gently slapped Baekhyun's arms. "Haha, i'm just joking." Baekhyun mimicked her and both of them grinned at each other.

It was past midnight and everyone was still up except for Mandy. "Unnie, i'm really sleepy." Cienne rest on Jaena's shoulders. Jaena just let her rest on her shoulders. The girls were now talking about any topic they could bring up. "Baekhyun-ah. Why don't you go home? You still have practices for your comeback right?" Yun asked. "I'm not allowed to, noona. The taping will stop on 2 am." Baekhyun slightly smiled. Arianna nodded.

"Baek, to be honest, who is the girl in BEATZ you like?" Sky asked. "All of you, I like you all." Baekhyun smiled. "Choose one, oppa." MingKyun said. "Nanie, I guess." Nanie's cheeks heated up. The other girls widened their eyes. "C'mon, Nanie. Don't just sit there and stay quiet." Sky poked Nanie. "I-I'm just spacing out." Nanie stuttered. *It's still me? Or does he mean he likes in BEATZ? Does he like someone outside too?* She thought.

All of the tapings were done. "Bye Baekhyun." Nanie waved at Baekhyun who was about to ride the van. "Bye." He winked at her and then the van disappeared. "You still love him, right?" A voice echoed. Nanie turned and saw Sky. "Yes. How could I not fall out of love for him?" Nanie said and the two of them walked to the shore. "Nanie?" Sky called. "Yes?" Nanie replied. "Are you still mad at me?" Sky asked. "Not anymore." The two of them sat on the sand. "Look, i'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said that to you. I was just, dragged away." Sky felt sorry, she felt tears rolling down her cheeks. Nanie seemed to notice it. "Sky, didn't I tell you i'm not mad? Please, don't cry." Nanie wiped Sky's tears. Sky immediately pulled her into a hug. "I'm really sorry bestfriend." Sky cried and cried. "Don't make me cry Sky, uljima. I can't take seeing this one." Nanie patted Sky.

The eldest ones saw the two of them. "Just look at them." Yun said while drinking cocoa. "Dumb! Stop laughing! You look like a retard!" Arianna imitated what Sky said that made Nanie angry. "Shhh." Yun hushed. "They might hear us." Arianna continued on drinking milk. "Hey, do you think Nanie and Baekhyun are still a couple, then they just kept it as a secret?" Yun asked. "We don't really know." Arianna shrugged.

 
author note

I'm back again! Heheheh i'm really busy but it's good that I got the motivation to write updates. Be sure to vote for the poll! I'm making a chapter for the choice that will get the most votes.