forty-seven

BEATZ | ONGOING
pepero
may 23, 2015

Two months after MingKyun's solo debut. In those two months, most of Cute Beatz spent their free time writing songs and brainstormed concepts for their comeback. Even the other members not in their unit helped for their album. "We're done!" Yun jumped and jumped ang high-fived Nanie. "Chukhahae." Arianna smiled. "Kaja!" Melody ran and hugged Nanie while going outside. "Those two got closer." Sky laughed. "Pabo, it's because of you." Jaena laughed. "Kyu." Arianna called MingKyun. "Ne?" "I didn't know you and LuHan are da—" "Shut your mouth unnie. Only the members know about that." She whispered into Arianna's ears and ran outside.

"I can't seem to get the right tune in this part." Cienne asked the vocal instructor. "Soojeon's getting her lazy up than usual." Nanie stared at her. "And you're coming back." Nanie smirked. "Not really." "I missed this line." Melody came to her and mimicked her 'i'm sorry i'm just Nanie' pose. Nanie laughed a bit. "I'll try to do that some other time." Yun looked at MingKyun. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Well, i'm just waiting for you to finish." She replied while taking selcas. Yun sat beside her and they took a selca together. "I'll be uploading this on instagram." MingKyun stuck her tongue out.

Weeks passed and the members became busier. They have been practicing with their choreography now that they're done with the recording. *I can't meet oppa this time. Ugh, he's busy also.* MingKyun thought of LuHan. They are now in the middle of practice when Nanie's phone rang. *Oh gosh.* She got distracted a bit but managed to keep up with the beat. Hubirue pepepero utgyeo! That was the last line they heard and the music stopped. "5 minute break! Keep your phones silent." The choreographer said. Nanie immediately ran to her bag and grabbed her phone. "Minhyuk oppa?" She decided to call his brother. "What do you want?" She said when Minhyuk answered the call. "BTOB says fighting to BEATZ!" She heard him shout. "Arasso. I'm still practicing. Call me later oppa." She rolled her eyes. "Saranghae." Nanie smiled a bit. "Saranghae." With that, their call ended.

"I'm really alright, don't worry." Cienne said to Aidan who called her. "I'm worried about you, okay?" Aidan pouted. "Okay, i'll have to hang up. Bye." She hang up and she called Jessica. "Unnie!" Her frown turned into a smile when she heard her sister's voice. "Are you okay now?" She kept talking to her sister.

"She only smiles when she's talking to sunbae." Melody stared at Cienne while drinking water. "I guess I won't treat her unnie as a rival anymore. I'm not in the same level with Jessica sunbae." MingKyun made a face. "That's great." Nanie sat beside her. "Our maknae's suffering a lot, don't you notice?" Yun smirked. "We totally did. And talk about Aidan who's keep on comforting her but she's just like, go away I don't need you." Nanie blurted out. "That's what you laways let us feel in the past years." MingKyun laughed. "I did?" She raised an eyebrow. "Or course." Melody laughed. "I'm sorry, i'm just Nanie." Nanie messed up her hair making the three look at her. "What?" "You said it." MingKyun jawdropped. "You did it." Melody pointed at her. "Nanie's back!" Yun jumped to Nanie and hugged her. "Yah!" She laughed and laughed while the others tickled her. *Unnie's going back to her old self. When will I too?* Cienne thought. "Back to practice!" The choreographer clapped.

"Stop playing." Jin said to Aidan who was playing a game in her phone. "And go to sleep." Arianna smiled at her. "What am I? A kid?" She looked at them. "Aish." She said and played again when her phone vibrated. "Ugh!" She opened the message and, "Wah!" She threw her phone away and Sky snatched it. "Oh, Woohyun oppa." Sky's eyebrows went up and down. "You two dating?" Jaena jumped to her. "I thought you got over him." Jin smirked. "I bet these two are still contacting each other." Arianna walked closer. "No way, we aren't. We ended up as friends. He's too old for me." She snatched her phone away and read his text.

Annyeong Aidan!

She rolled her eyes and deleted his message. She noticed that everyone was gone. "I was just dreaming, wasn't I?" She asked herself. "You aren't." Arianna jumped from behind and sat beside her. "You shocked me." Aidan touched her chest. "Tell me the truth." She said to her af if she was Aidan's mom. "Unnie." Aidan hesitated at first but decided to tell her leader the truth. "We're really friends and he made a move, not me. He started doing it months after I got over him." Arianna smiled at her. "That's good." She gave her two thumbs up. "Woohyun won't let you down. He's a good guy. I trust in him." Arianna then left and went upstairs.

It was past midnight when Cute Beatz went home. "Meori apa." Cienne said ahe she touched her head. "Having headache?" Nanie asked her. "Yeah." Yn heard it and immediately gave her something to eat. "Quit your diet and start eating." She then silently ate the noodles. "Drink some water and go get some sleep after that." Yun left them and headed upstairs. "I'm taking off." MingKyun patted Cienne's back and went upstairs. "Get well." Nanie followed and she was left downstairs alone. After she was done eating, she washed the dishes and sat on the mini-bar again. "I'm alone." She said to herself and cried. "I just want every problem to end, but I don't know where to start."

"Tired." That's all Nanie said when she came inside her room. She threw her bag on the floor and jumped to the bed. She never thought of taking a shower or changing her clothes. She was tired to do it all. She turned to her side to hug Sky but she noticed that there's a space. Her eyes widened and she the lamp. "What the." She ran outside her room and started knocking at Yun and Arianna's door. "Unnie, unnie, unnie!" She noticed MingKyun went outside of her room. "Did you see Sky?" She asked. "Nope. I thought Jin was missing but here she is again, sleeping in the living room." She walked inside. "Sky is missing." "Mwo?!"

Sky's phone rang. Loud music was heard all over the place. Sky's being a rebel again. Only her siblings knew that she was a party girl. In fact, G-Dragon introduced her sister into this kind of place, and she did same to their maknae. "Want a drink?" Yongjin or known as Seige asked her noona. "Punch." She laughed as she sat beside him. "Your phone rang a lot of times. It must be your members." Sky smirked. "That's impossible. They're already asleep." Seige looked serious and handed her phone to her. She checked it. "Don't worry." She turned her phone off. "Hi." A girl sat beside Seige and the two of them immediately knew what to do. "Excuse me." Sky raised an eyebrow at the girl who was filirting with her brother. "Nugu?" The girls smirked. "I'm his girlfriend." She smiled. "Now get out." She pushed the girl. Seige laughed. "You're really good at this. Thanks noona." He whispered. "I'm done doing it so call oppa." He rolled his eyes and called Jiyong. He answered and Sky immediately talked to him. "Oppa, i'm in the club." "And then?" He asked. "If ever a member asks you where I was, tell them you don't know. Thanks!" She hung up and the two of them danced.

"Sky's not picking up." Arianna threw her phone to the couch. "Where the hell is that girl?" Jin screamed. Her sleep was disturbed. "Should we tell Sora unnie?" MingKyun facepalmed and bit her nails while sitting on the table. "We won't tell her." Nanie decided. "We need to." Yun dialed Sora's number. "Such a bad timing. Her's daughter's sick." Arianna walked around. "Yoboseyo?" Sora answered. "Unnie, Sky is missing." Yun sounded so worried. "Okay, okay. I'll come there." Sora replied. "We'll take care of your daughter in the mean time." Arianna said to her after she snatched Yun's phone away and hung up.

They knew Sora arrived because her daughter's crying so loud. "We'll take care of her." Arianna carried Sojin and made her calm. "Who's coming with me?" Sora asked them. Yun and Nanie ran inside the car. The three went out leaving the members alone.  "Hungry." Sojin said and cried again. "Ugh, so noisy." Jin ran upstairs and slammed the door. "Sarang unnie is cooking some food, just wait." MingKyun took care of her.

"Where the hell is that girl." Sora stopped by on a convenience store. "Her phone's off." Nanie blankly stared at her phone. "She turned it off." Yun rolled her eyes. They have no chance but to call for G-Dragon. "Yoboseyo?" "Oppa, where is your sister?" Yun directly asked. "I have no idea where she went." She sighed. "Call Seige." "Okay." She hung up. She searched for Seige's number in her phone and she realized that she doesn't have his number. "Nanie, call Yongjin." She ordered Nanie and she called for him.

"Whoo!" Sky screamed while dancing. A man grinded on her and Seige pushed himself to them and dance with Sky instead. "Good job maknae." Sky laughed. "Just returning what you did." He kep dancing when his phone vibrated inside his pocket. He immediately dragged Sky out of the dance floor and pushed her inside the restroom with his phone. "What am I going to do with this?" She asked. "Answer that call!" He answered. "Yobo— "Kwon Jihae where are you?" Yun shouted. "I'm just having a good time!" Sky rolled her eyes. "Good time your face. Go out from where you are. We are tracking Seige's phone." Sky had no choice but to follow them. "Okay okay!" She hung up and went out of the restroom. "What happened?" "Let's go." She dragged Seige out. "What's up?" He asked. "They're gonna fetch me." She stomped.

Yun and Nanie stared at the tracker. "So she's been clubbing huh." Sora smirked. "We have a rebel." Sora drove faster. "I haven't even went inside a club." Yun facepalmed. "We're here." Sora stopped the car. "So fast?" Nanie reacted. "Let's see what we have he—" Sora jawdropped and the other two saw it and jawdropped too. It was Sky with a very revealing dress and heels and heavy make-up with Seige just on his casual clothes.

 
author note

Another update!!!! This is really my last update for this month. Haven't prepared my things yet. Don't worry guys, I will surely be back. Love ya!