nine

BEATZ | ONGOING
nahyun?
2012

"Good morning everyone!" Nanie woke up at exactly 7 AM in the morning.  "Hi!" Sky greeted Nanie. "Hello. What time is our dance practice, unnnie?" Nanie asked. "5 PM." Sky brushed her hair. "Ok. I'll just take a bath." Nanie went to the bathroom. "She's so in love." Sky said.  While Nanie was taking a bath. "Oh, raindrop. Oh, raindrop." Nanie sang as she was putting shampoo on her head. "What should I wear? Pink? Blue? Yellow? Ugh."

"Ji Hae, where's Nanie?" Yun asked. "Taking a bath." Sky answered. "I bet she's super excited." MingKyun said, washing the frying pan. "You know, we always have American breakfast because of Arianna unnie. I think, we should change our menu." Aidan placed the plates on the table. "The question is, is it okay for her?" Yun pointed to Arianna which was cleaning the kitchen. "I heard that, guys." Arianna said. "It's okay. We can have another breakfast for tomorrow." Arianna threw the garbage. "Really? Thanks unnie!" Aidan hugged Arianna.

"So the princess is here." Yun said looking at Nanie who was going downstairs. "Wow Nanie! Your dress is really nice!" Sky facepalmed herslef. "Really? Thanks!" Nanie turned 5 times. "Come, eat breakfast." Arianna said. "Okay." Nanie replied, and ate breakfast. After 2 hours, it's time for Nanie to go. "Goodbye, unnie!" The others said. "Bye! Muah!" Nanie waved goodbye and gave them a flying kiss and left.

While on the bus stop. "Sorry i'm late!" Nanie ran to Baekhyun who was waiting for her. "You arrived. I thought you wouldn't." Baekhyun said. "Ummm, let's go." Nanie replied. "Sure." Baekhyun held her hand. *Skinship!Skinship!* Nanie thought. "Uhh, why are you holding my hand?" Nanie asked Baekhyun. "This is what a couple is supposed to be doing, right?" Baekhyun answered smiling at Nanie. "Really, we're not a couple." Nanie said. "But I know you want it." Baekhyun replied. "Pabo." Nanie tried to remove her hand from his but Baekhyun tighten his grip. "Ouch! You did it on purpose, didn't you?!" "Stop nagging there. People are looking at us." Baekhyun said calmly. "I'm not nagging! Just please, stop holding my hand." Nanie replied. 

"We're here." Baekhyun stopped holding her hand. "Lotte World?!" Nanie facepalmed herself. "Wow!" "You've never been here?" Baekhyun asked Nanie. "The last I went here was I was just 2 and didn't remember anything." Nanie answered. "Kaja!" Nanie linked her arm onto Baekhyun. "Let's try the roller coaster." Baekhyun dragged Nanie and lined up for the rollercoaster ride. "Are you ready?" Baekhyun asked Nanie who's been staring at the sky. "Umm, I think so." Nanie gulped. "Don't be nervous." Baekhyun held her hand. "Don't keep on holding my hand. We don't know, maybe you have a very contagious disease there." Nanie laughed. *I'm just joking, Baekhyun, Even though I really liked it.* She thought. "Excuse me. I don't have a very contagious disease. I'm very healthy." Baekhyun sounded mad. "Come on, don't be mad, you!" Nanie pinched his nose. "Ouch!" Bakehyun touched his red nose. "Hmph." Nanie pouted. The rollercoaster started to run upside down. (A/N: Don't know what word to use.) *I think i'm gonna puke.* Nanie thought, holding Baekhyun's hand tightly.

After the rollercoaster ride. "That was, so fun!" Baekhyun said to Nanie. "It wasn't, Baekhyun." Nanie covered . "What's happening?" Baekhyun asked. "Nothing." Nanie pretended even though deep inside, she's going to puke at Baekhyun. "Let's go." Baekhyun held Nanie's hands making Nanie hyperventilate. They went  to the others rides and after, they went to eat. "Could we just, go to the park?" Nanie asked. "Sure." Baekhyun answered.

On the park. "It's very peaceful here, neh?" Nanie stared at Bakehyun. "When will you answer me, Nanie?" Baekhyun asked. "Answer what? I don't remember anything." Nanie answered. *I'll do this again.* Baekhyun thought. "Nanie, will you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun kneeled in front of her."Uhhhhh." Nanie stuttered.

*flashback

"Where am I, man? I'm so lost!" Nanie said to herself, about to cry when someone held her hand. "Ehh?" Nanie tuned and saw Byun Baekhyun. "Ahh, Baekhyun sunbae. Do you know where room 1-F is?" Nanie asked. "Yeah." Baekhyun answered. "Then let's go." Nanie said. "Wait." Baekhyun replied. "What?" Nanie asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun answered. "Uhh, i'm sorry, sunbae." Nanie ran.

*end of flashback

"Nanie. Will you be my girlfriend?" Baekhyun asked. Nanie hugged Baekhyun."Nanie?" "Yes, I think?" Nanie answered. "What do you mean?" Baekhyun was confused of Nanie's answer. "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend, Byun Baekhyun." Nanie smiled at him. "Hhhehehhhe." Nanie kissed Bakehyun's cheeks. "Let's go." Baekhyun held her hand. "Okay, Hehheheheheheh." Nanie laughed, blushing.

Nanie and Baekhyun part ways and Nanie went to YG Building and went to the practice room. "You're so late." Sky scolded Nanie. "Sorry, unnie." Nanie apologized. "Okay guys let's start practicing!" Nanie placed her bag on the side. "Sora unnie. When will our comeback be?" Cienne asked. "On August." Sora answered. "I hope our newest single will be very nice." Melody said. "Yeah. And I hope we'll be number 1 in the music shows." Sky replied. "Yeah. And we'll have a very successful career like our sunbaes." Jin turned around. "Your comeback will have a twist, girls." Sora said. "What twist do you mean?" Jaena asked. "You'll know it on the right place, and in the right time." Sora answered. "Let's start."

They started practicing their debut songs and after, they got tired. "Ouch!" Arianna touched her legs. "What happened unnie?" Sky ran to her. "I have bruises again. Don't worry. It's no biggie." Arianna stood up getting a band aid. "Come on! Let's go to the mall!" Melody smiled at everytime. "We're all in low battery, Melody. We need rest." Yun shook her head. "Oh, sure. I understand." Melody still smiled. "Thank you so much, unnie!" Cienne hugged Melody. "For what?" Melody asked. "If you're not in this group, then it will be gloomy. We'll all be fighting." Jaena answered. "Stop the drama guys." Arianna said. "Wait, why don't we have karaoke today?" Yun asked. "Sure!!!!" Everyone answered, jumping.

And so they went to the karaoke bar. "Does this songbook even have an English song? Or anything?" Arianna kept scanning. "Sarang, not now with your english songs, okay?" Yun smiled at her. "Why don't we sing our debut song?" Yun asked. "That's a great idea!" MingKyun answered. "Wait, wait. With a twist. TechnoBeats will sing CuteBeats' song and vice versa. Game?" Jin smiled. "Game!!" Everyone shouted.

"Saranghae uri duri duri baby!" CuteBeats ended the song. "That was, nice. Super, duper, mega, over, nice!!" Jaena turned and turned around.

"D-D-D-D-Diva Diva!!" TechnoBeats smiled. "Woohoo!!" Everyone showed a thumbs up.

On the way home, Jin, who was Nanie's car seatmate noticed her. "Yah, Nanie." "Eh? What?" Nanie immediately hid her phone. "Are you dating Baekhyun sunbae already?" Nanie raised an eyebrow. "Heck no!" She turned to the window and kept texting. Jin peeked a little. *Oh my gosh, they are really dating.* She gritted her teeth. "Nanie what you're doing now is really risky, I tell you." She rolled eyes at her. "Could you just mind your own business? Please!" She blurted out. "But what you're doing is risking our group's reputation, don't you know that?" Nanie looked at her. "I'll tell Sora unnie." Jin acted to stand up but Nanie stopped her. "Jin, stay out of this please. I can handle this myself." "Whatever." Nanie stopped her again. "Hey stop shaking the car!" Sky said. The two of them made a commotion in the car. "Stop this nonsense right now." Yun said calmly. The two didn't stop. "I said stop it now!" The two girls suddenly stopped and evryone was shocked of Yun's unexpected behavior. "You two, go back to your seat and shut the hell up! We'll talk later!" Yun glared at Nanie and Jin and they both went back to their seats.

At home, the group talked about what happened. "What happened back there?" Arianna asked trying to hold herself together. "Nanie did something wrong." Jin rolled her eyes at Nanie. "And she keeps on pestering me!" Nanie shouted. "Don't shout unnie please." Jaena calmed Nanie down. "Then what the heck really happened?!" Sky grew impatient. "Nanie will let you do the talking." Jin crossed her arms and now all of them as leaning to Nanie waiting for some explanation. "Nanie, explain." Sky then glared to Nanie who was looking down. "I'm in a relationship with Baekhyun." Everyone became silent.

 
author note

I hope this chapter is okay though. I'm getting busier because of school. I'll do my best to update as sooner as I can!