eight

BEATZ | ONGOING
aidan & nanie
2012

"You're back Nanie unnie!" Cienne yelled, opening the front door. "So, what happened?" Jin asked. "Don't ask questions from her this time. She is super traumatized because of what Baekhyun did to her." Sora answered. "Why? What did he do?!" Aidan shouted from upstairs. "He hugged her on the set." Sora smiled. "MWOH?!!!!! OMFG!" Sky, Melody and MingKyun ran and ran. "Cheesy!" "Stop fooling around, guys." Jaena said. "It's called the BACON INVASION." Arianna chuckled. "Lee Nanie! Pack now!" Sora squealed. "Eh? Waeyo, unnie? I'm still gonna be staying here until next week!" Nanie replied. "What do you mean, unnie?" Yun asked. "Baekhyun and her will live in the same house starting on Sunday." Sora answered. "Ugh! It's not on Sunday Sora unnie! It's still next week! As in, next Saturday." Nanie said. "Whatever." Sora said. "Oh, and all of you, on Saturday, you'll have dance practice."  "Ok." The ten of them replied. "I'm so excited about my recording tomorrow, especially, that I already know the song." Aidan sat on the couch. "Really? What's the title?" Melody asked. "You'll know tomorrow." Aidan replied.

The next day. "Today's my recording!" Aidan sang on her room excitedly. "What's the noise, Aidan unnie?" Cienne asked. "Today's my recording, sadist! I'm very excited!" Aidan shook Cienne. "Who cares." Cienne closed her eyes and slept. "Ugh. You sadist!" Aidan went out of the room. "Hhehehehe. Soon-to-be-sadist, congrats!" Cienne laughed.

In the recording studio. "Are you ready?" Sora asked."Yeah, unnie." Aidan answered then the music played and she started singing. *I can do this!* She thought.

After the recording, Aidan got to listen her own song. "I did it! Yes! Oh, yes! But wait, unnie. Do I get a music video?" Aidan asked. "Of course. You'll make the music video next week." Sora answered. "Let's go." 

In the lovely dorm. "So, how was it?" Sky asked Aidan. "It was nice." Aidan answered. "Got you!." Jin blindfolded Aidan and changing her tone of speaking. "Cienne? Is that you?" Aidan asked, touching the blindfold. "Hahhahahaha!" Cienne laughed from the kitchen. "What's happening, guys?" Aidan asked, not knowing that everybody was gone and all the lights were turned off. "Awoooohhhh!" Melody mimicked the sound of the wolf.

"Guys!" Aidan removed her blindfold and saw that everyone was gone. "Guys, you know, where are you?" Aidan ran upstairs. "Yikes! They're not here!" Aidan went to the living room. "Show up!" Aidan yelled, going to the kitchen when all the lights and off. "Guys! Don't scare me! It won't work on me!" Aidan squealed when all the lights flickered.

"SURPRISE!! Congratulations, Taehui Aidan Kim!" The others including Sora surprised Aidan. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you guys!!!" Aidan kissed everyone's cheeks. "Ewww!" Jaena rubbed her cheeks, disgusted. "Eh? You don't like?" Aidan asked. "I"m disgusted! Sorry!" Jaena answered. "This is a celebration of having your solo single!!!" Yun grabbed a microphone. "Let's sing, everyone!" Everyone sang their favorite songs except Nanie. "Nanie unnie, come! Sing here! It's your turn!" Cienne called Nanie. "No thanks, Dongsaengie!!!" Nanie refused, shaking her head.

"What's happening here?" MingKyun asked, taking a look at Nanie's phone. "Don't look, MingKyun." Nanie hid her phone. "What's this?" Yun snatched Nanie's phone away from her and read the text.

FROM: Baekhyun ♥

Let's meet tomorrow. 9 AM. On the bus stop near your dorm. ♥

"Oh!!! The couple will meet tomorrow!" Sky stared at Nanie's phone. "DOOMED." Nanie mouthed. "Give me that!" Nanie snatched her phone away from Yun. "Ayeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!!!!" Yun, MingKyun, and Sky teased Nanie. "Grrr!" Nanie went upstairs.

In Nanie's room. "Wahh!!Wahh!!" Nanie kept on rolling on her bed, blushing.

TO: Baekhyun ♥

Sure! Sweet Dreams

"OMG! I'm gonna die! Wahh!" Nanie touched her chest. "This is the very first time i've felt like this to a boy. Of course, he's, my, very, FIRST, LOVE!!" Nanie said to herself when her phone vibrated.

FROM: Baekhyun ♥

Sleep tight, and Sweet dreams! :)

"Wahh! My very first love!! Byun Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. Zzzzzzzzzz." Nanie said until she fell asleep.

 
author note

The last update for this week! No classes today because it's Independence Day here! Comments, anyone?