forty

BEATZ | ONGOING
trouble
may 05, 2015

"Yah, Junae." Nanie called out for her who was rushing to the front door. "What?" Jaena turned to her. "Eodiya?" Jaena smiled and went out. "Sooyee unnie! Sarang unnie! Jaena escaped!" Nanie shouted to the girls who were at the library. "Just let her go!" Yun's voice echoed. "That girl." Nanie changed the channel. "Why are the shows boring?!"

"Hey!" Jaena waved at Sungjong who was spacing out inside the cafe. Sungjong smiled and stood up to hug her. "Long time no see." He took a sip from his latte. "Well, practice. The tour is in two weeks time." Jaena sat down. "Do I get a ticket?" He playfully raised his eyebrows at her. "Yah! You're Sungjongie, of course you get a ticket." Jaena grabbed her cappucino which cooled down a bit already. "Don't you think our fans would get more curious about us two? I mean we hang out often and got caught by the paparazzis." Jaena just shrugged and laughed. "I already told my fans not to worry because we're best friends!" She slapped his shoulder. "But Junae." She looked at him. "You still like me do you?"

The two were now walking at the park, chatting. "Why did you even ask that ques—" "They keep looking at us." Jaena rolled her eyes. "Hey answer my ques—" "Now they are glaring Aechu." She got pissed off. "Just stop cutting me off will you?!" Sungjong was taken aback and looked down. "Mian, Jaena." "Tell me, why do you still care about that topic when you'r—" Sungjong covered . "Hey, calm down. Let's take a seat." They sat down on a bench.

"Why do you still care?" Jaena rolled her eyes. "Perhaps, you already fell for me?" Sungjong's eyes widened and slapped her shoulder. "That hurt!" "C'mon! I just want to know because I don't want you to get awkward when you're with me. You know, if you still have feelings for me, get that out. Move on, girl. That's what makes us two far from each other." Jaena stared at the pavement when her phone vibrated.

Practice starts 30 minutes from now. Don't be late, or else.

"Arianna unnie texted me." She placed her eyes at him. "What did she say?" He asked. "We have practice. Gotta go." Jaena waved him goodbye and slightly smiled. "Take care!" Sungjong waved back.

"I'm he—" "Where did you go? We have been waiting for you!" She first saw Nanie who looked mad. "I just went off to see Sungjong. What's happening? Are you on your period or something?" Jaena calmly asked. "None of your business." Nanie turned her back on her. "Okay let's start!" The choreographer clapped as a signal.

"Jaena, focus! You're slowing down." The trainor reminded her. Jaena noticed that she wasn't herself and immediately focused. *What the hell? Don't tell me i'm bothered by his question?* Jaena thought. *Maybe i'm just tired.* She shrugged it off. "Jaena!" She was called again. "Yes!"

It was break time and she lied on one corner and tried to sleep. "Unnie, where did you go? Why is Nanie unnie mad at you? Did you fight?" MingKyun removed the towel that covered Jaena's eyes. "I had a talk with Sungjong, and I don't know about her and why she acted like that." She grabbed the towel and placed it again above her eyes.

It was past midnight when they got home. "Finally!" Aidan screamed as she took a step on the stairs. Cienne hit her shoulder. "What?" She pointed the two who were at the top of the stairs. "Intense." Aidan kept going while looking at Nanie and Sky staring at each other. "Don't they get suffocated inside their room?" Jin stopped walking. "What do you mean?" MingKyun stopped again. "Just look at them two. They share the same room and one doesn't like the other." "You're right. If I was Nanie, I would move out and live in the attic." MingKyun said. "That is worse." Jin went inside her room. "Hey look at her." Aidan pointed to Melody who was staring at the two. "Melody, go to your room." Arianna said to Melody and she followed. "She's caught in between." MingKyun remarked. "Nanie and Sky is your room locked or something? If it's not, then go inside and sleep." Arianna stood between the two of them and opened the door. "We better get going." MingKyun shut the door and the maknaes followed.

"Suyeon, gwaenchanha?" Jaena asked to Melody while changing her bottoms. "Nothing's the problem." Melody pouted while playing a game in her phone. "Just tell me. I know there is." She sat beside her and patted her back. Melody freed her phone and and started to tear up. "It's my fault. It's my fault." She offered at tissue but Melody refused. Instead, she listened. "I really think it's my fault that their friendship was broken. If only I didn't do that. If only I didn't interfere with them, then maybe the two of them wouldn't be like this. Maybe Nanie is still the cheerful girl we knew. Maybe I—" "Shhh. It's not only your fault, okay? They must have their own faults too." Melody still cried and Jaena felt helpless. "Hey, i'm telling you a secret!" Jaena thought spilling a secret wouldn't be bad. "What?" Melody slightly responded. "Sungjong is gay!" Melody immediately stared at Jaena.

 
author note

Another update! The unnies are really busy. I only notice a few just comment on the updates. I miss you unnies! So how was this? I took a lot of effort to write a long one and the Jaena's the main star in this chapter!

I got a cool layout from Cerulean Themes! Make sure to check out the Foreword and the Official Members! I'm still working on the other pages so I hope you'll be patient. Hihi.

And unnies, I have another problem. I forgot who were the members in Cute Beatz and Techno Beatz. I even forgot what subgroup my character was in. My mind is blank! Anyways, just comment what subgroup your character is. That will surely help!

Does anyone here know how to edit something like album covers or something? I just started using CS5 Photoshop and i'm such a noob. Just go pm me!

Thank you and have a good day ahead!