twelve

BEATZ | ONGOING
accident
2012

"Why don't we go to the mall? And shop?" Arianna asked. "Yeah, we should. My clothes are getting old." Yun answered, laughing. "Let's get going, girls! Time to shop!" Melody, Nanie, and Sky jumped and jumped. "Are we complete?" Cienne asked. "COMPLETE!!" Jin answered. "Wait, my wallet!!!" Jaena ran upstairs. "Sora unnie! We'll go the mall and shop! We'll come back on 3!" MingKyun yelled. "Sure!" Sora smiled at them. "Yong Jun Ae!! Faster!" Jin placed her hands on her waist, becoming impatient. "Coming, coming." Jaena ran downstairs to them.

In the mall. "Are we not gonna hide ourselves?" Nanie asked. "Why should we? We're just normal people, Nanie. Even though, we're celebrities. We're not goddesses or anything supernatural." Arianna answered. "Correct, unnie!" Melody gave a thumbs up. "Wait, isn't that BEATZ?" A high school girl stared at BEATZ who was walking like a boss. "It's them!" Another girl grinned. "Hi!" MingKyun smiled, waving at the girls. "She just waved, smiled, and greeted at us! We just got lucky." The girls get their sort of diary then ran to BEATZ. "Uhhhh, BEATZ- sshi, could you give us an autograph and a picture?"  "Sure, girls." Yun started writing her sign on the so called DIARY. "What are you waiting for, guys?" "I can't believe this." The high school girl hugged her so called diary. "Time for the picture." Melody strike a pose. After 3 minutes of picture taking... "Bye, girls! We hope you'll have a happy life and please supprt us!" Jin hopped. "We'll surely be." The high school girls smiled, running.

"Let's eat. I'm hungry." Cienne touhed her tummy, smirking at Aidan. "Here you go again, Cienne." Aidan rolled her eyes. "Hey, masochist!" Cienne backhugged Aidan. "I'm not a masochist, sadist!! Let go of me!" Aidan became mad. "Stop fooling around, you two." Sky raised an eyebrow. "Ok, unnie." Cienne smirked at Aidan again. "Unnie! Cienne is planning somethi—." Aidan tripped. "Shucks!!!" "What happened?" Everyone turned to her. "My heels are broken. NO WAY, this could be happening." Aidan removed her stilletos from her feet. "We'll just buy another, Aidan. Let's go." BEATZ then went to a shore store. "What do you want Aidan?" Yun asked to Aidan who was staring at her broken stilletos. "Why are you wearing stilletos anyway? Look what happened." Sky scolded Aidan. "Mian, unnie." Aidan apologized. "Next time, you wear flats or sneakers. Okay? Understand? Now, pick anything without heels." Nanie crossed her arms. "What should I pick? All of these are very nice!" Aidan picked the converse sneakers.

"Let's eat now unnies! I'm SDMO, hungry." Cienne touched her tummy. "Fine, since it's already 12. So what do you like? Mcdonalds? My treat." Arianna smiled. "Sure. Since I haven't eaten in Mcdo since 6th grade." MingKyun turned around. They went to Mcdo and ate lunch then after 2 hours or shopping, they went home. "That was really fun." BEATZ said while going downstairs. "Guys, guys." Jaena suddenly fainted and rolled down the flight of stairs. "Jaen!" BEATZ ran to Jaena. "Did she ate something during breakfast and in lunch?" Yun asked. "She didn't eat anything, unnie." Melody answered, worried. "Let's bring her to the hospital." Sky said. "No. Call Sora unnie to come here. This will be reported to the media if we'll take her there." Arianna replied. "I just called Sora unnie and she said that she's coming here." Aidan put her phone in her bag.

After 10 minutes. "What happened to her? What did you do?" Sora asked, running to BEATZ. "She didn't eat awhile ago, unnie. Then she fainted and rolled down." Cienne answered. "Let's take her to the hospital. This kind of injury can't be cured at home." Sora said, carrying the fainted Jaena to the van.

In the hospital. "What happened, doctor?" Melody asked, worried. *This can't be happening. I can't lose my roommate.* She thought forcing her tears not to fall. "She's fine now. She still needs bedrest and force her not to skip meals. She only have minor injuries on her left arm." The doctor answered, leaving. "I thank God she's ok." Arianna prayed.

Fastforward. "Is Jaena still asleep?" Sora asked Yun. "Yes, she is, manager unnie." Yun answered. "What did the doctor tell? Will she be discharged today?" Sora asked, putting the plastic bags on the table. "Tomorrow, unnie. On Wednesday, So it means that she can still join the last dance practice." Arianna ate a candy. 

"Yes, she will!!" MingKyun jumped. "Stop jumping, aegyo freak. You're disturbing my sleep." Jin complained and slept again on the sofa. "What will we do now, unnie? It's already known all over the world about what happened to Jaena." Aidan read the newspaper. 

"Come here, kitty." Melody played with the Hello Kitty stuffed toy.  "What happened to her?" Sky asked, pointing to Melody. "Having her own world maybe." Nanie answered. "Stop pouting, Suyeon. Or your lips will fall." Arianna said. "Okay." Melody replied, not pouting. 

"Guys." Jaena's eyes started to open. "Jaena unnie's awake!" Cienne yelled making Jin wake up. "Huh?" Jin sat on the sofa, rubbing her eyes. "SDMO! She's alive!" Melody hugged Jaena tightly. "I missed you, Aechu."  "Hey, Bubbles. I can't breathe." Jaena said. "Yeah, she can't girl." MingKyun dragged Melody away from Jaena. "Let's have party!" Melody jumped and jumped. "Nahh. Just do it on our comeback, girl." Yun smiled. "Hope I didn't offend you." "Totally not, unnie. It's okay, though." Melody smiled back.

 
author note

Hi unnies! I really missed you alot!