twenty-three

BEATZ | ONGOING
exposed 1
2012

It was a sunny thursday when BEATZ was really tired from their continuous practices. "I'm so tired." Jaena sat on the floor of the living room. She turned the T.V. on when the doorbell rang. "Unnie, go get it!" Jaena lazily yelled at everyone. "Okay." Yun ran to the door. "I wonder who's it?" MingKyun wondered, eating her hamburger. "Nanie, it's yours." Yun ran back to the kitchen, continuing what she's doing. *Oh, I remember.* MingKyun laughed. "What?!" Nanie hurriedly ran to the door, eating her hawaiian pizza.

When she opened the door, Baekhyun showed up. "Good afternoon, Nanie and everyone." Baekhyun bowed, with a grin on his face. "Come in, Baekhyun-sshi." Arianna said. "Thank you." Baekhyun came in. "What made you think to come here?" Sora asked. "I was just bored at the dorm then this idea of going to your dorm popped up inside my head." Baekhyun eyed MingKyun who knew everything all alone and was just sitting there, quiet. "Yah, what the heck are you doing here?!" Nanie whispered. "Well, I just thought of surprising you." He smiled.

The couple stayed at the backyard. Nanie bit her lip. "I've missed you." He clenched his fists. "Stop saying that lines, Byun Baekhyun! It's making me blush." Nanie facepalmed herself. "My girlfriend is over reacting, again." He pinched her cheeks. "I love you." She said, causing to make her cheeks red. There was a moment of silence until Baekhyun broke it. "Saranghaeyo, Lee Nanie." He replied, hugging her. 

"Oppa, tomorrow is already the day." Nanie looked up. "Yeah. I'm actually nervous." He blinked. "Waeyo?" She asked, turning her attention to Baekhyun. "It's my first time living with a girl. Just me and you in one roof. But even though i'm nervous, I won't show it." He smiled at her. "It's just for the show anyway." Nanie her lips. Baekhyun suddenly moved closer to her. "Uhh, Baekhyun." Nanie looked down, nervous. "I think this isn't the right place." She looked up and before she knew, her boyfriend had already kissed him.

She pushed him and laughed. "You playful Baekhyun." She covered her face. "What?" He laughed also. "The couple is here!" Cienne and Aidan went to them. "Annyeonghaseyo sunbae." The both of them of bowed. "Just call me Baekhyun oppa. We're already friends!" He hugged the two of them making them blush. "Hey! Why are you blushing? I thought you were loyal!" Cienne hit Aidan's shoulders. "Ouch! You either!" The two of them were blabbering in front of the couple. "Your members are really fun to be with." Baekhyun smiled. "Cienne probably dragged Aidan in here. She likes Kai." "Mwoh? I'll tell him." Nanie covered his mouth. "No way!" Cienne and Aidan noticed it. "What's happening?" Cienne moved closer. "Ehehe nothing." Baekhyun and Nanie laughed awkwardly.

"Lunch is served!" Melody called everyone. "This is so delicious!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Nanie unnie cooked that." Jaena smiled at him. Baekhyun turned to Nanie and grinned. Baekhyun spent the whole with her girlfriend and BEATZ.

It was already sunset when Baekhyun decided to go home. "Thanks for welcoming me here! I'm going!" He waved at everyone. Nanie accompanied him outside. "Oppa, be careful okay?" "Of course I will." He kissed Nanie's forehead.

 
author note

Oh my gosh. Lack of inspiration + Lack of motivation = Short update. Part two will be on the next chapter! Classes are over and it's Christmas break! Yaay!