twenty-four

BEATZ | ONGOING
exposed 2
january 2013

The next day. It was the day when Nanie needs to move out from the dorm and live with Baekhyun for We Got Married. "Unnie, are you really sure you're gonna stay there? Maybe oppa will do something." Aidan held Nanie's wrist. "As if, he can." Nanie just laughed and went to the kitchen. "Don't let Baekhyun touch you okay?" Yun told her. "I have no roommate anymore." Sky rolled her eyes. "Can I move out too?" Nanie kept on laughing. "Guys, why are you all so worried? I'll be fine there." "I'll be visiting there with the others to check if you're alright." Sky said. "Oh gosh. Don't worry! I'm Nanie!"

"Nanie? Are you ready? We're going." Sora said going downstairs. "Go ahead to the van, unnie. I'm still doing something." Nanie replied. "Okay. I'll just put your things in the van." Sora then headed to the van with all of Nanie's luggage. "What's taking that lady so long?* Sora grabbed Nanie's phone and played with it. When she was playing, a notification popped up saying that it was a text message, from Baekhyun. She opened it and read the message.

Nanie, good morning. Are you already on your way? If you are, then take care. I love you so much.

"What does this thing mean? I LOVE YOU? Oh my gosh, Nanie. you're in trouble." Sora said to herself while staring at Baekhyun's text message when Nanie came in the van. "Unnie?" Nanie wondered. "Tell me, Nanie. Are you and Baekhyun dating?" The manager asked, without thinking twice. "Sora unnie. I'm sorry I lied to you." Nanie looked down. "Please. Don't tell it to everyone, please." She begged. "Do the others know about this?" Sora asked. "Yes." 

On the set of We Got Married. "Lee Nanie. Remember, what you're doing now may cause a lot of trouble in the future. It's your choice. Break up with him, or, leave the group." Sora said bluntly to Nanie. "I'll handle this, unnie." Nanie replied, confused of her decision. "Good morning, beautiful." Baekhyun pat her shoulder. "Ah, oppa." Nanie smiled lightly. "Is there a problem?" Baekhyun asked. "Oppa. Sora unnie already knows about us. What should we do?" Nanie frowned clenching her fists. "Let's talk about that after the taping, ok? I'll ask Sora noona to let us have time after this one." He held her hand and smiled.

The scene was talking about where would they clean the house first. "Oppa, i'll go clean the rooms, and you, in the living room," Nanie hopped. "Yah! Lee Nanie! Let's clean the living room together." Baekhyun grinned. "Mwoh? You could do that alone." Nanie rolled her eyes. "Here comes bacon!" He ran to Nanie and hugged her from the back. "BYUN BAEKHYUN~!!! You better get off me before i'll kick your face!" Nanie yelled. "In one condition. Sing the chorus of exo-k's mama." Baekhyun smirked. "Fine." Nanie looked up. "Urin deo isang! Nuneul maju haji anheulkka!" Nanie shouted. "Hey! I said sing, not shout. Pabo." Baekhyun let her go. "Hmph." Nanie stuck her tongue out.

Another scene. Where they would cook for lunch. "You go cook, i'll continue arranging our things." Nanie commanded Baekhyun. "Okay, madam." Baekhyun grabbed a pan.

After three hours, they decided to have a break on the set. "Sora noona." Baekhyun called. "What is it?" Sora asked. "Could I have Nanie the whole day?" He asked, looking into Sora's unpredictable face. "And why?" Sora crossed her arms. "We'll just gonna talk about our relationship. If we will end it, or not. Could I?" Baekhyun showed a light smile. "Ok. I'll give you the whole day." Sora pouted. 

"So, what did unnie say?" Nanie asked, trembling. "We can have the whole day." Baekhyun smiled. "Sora unnie! Thank you so much!" Nanie thanked Sora. "No problem." She raised her hand. "I'll be going to the dorm tonight to get things, unnie!" *Aish, kids these days.* She thought, rolling her eyes.

The couple went to the cafe. "Baekhyun oppa." Nanie called, staring at the coffee. "Hmm?" He replied, drinking the latte. "What should we do?" Nanie asked. "Maybe, we should end this." Nanie widened her eyes. *End?* Nanie looked down blinking her eyes so that she won't cry. "Lee Nanie." Baekhyun called. "Gwaenchana?" Nanie clenched her fists tightly, and cried. "Do you really want this to end?" Nanie sobbed. "Let's go somewhere." He held her hand and brought her to a place surrounded with cherry blossom trees.

"Nanie, I don't want this to end. I'm just doing the right thing." He wiped her tears. "The right thing?" Nanie asked looking at Baekhyun. "YG Ent. didn't lift your dating ban, am I right?" He asked. "Oh." She remembered. "I'll still love you no matter what happens, okay?" Baekhyun cupped her face. "Oppa." Nanie hugged her boyfriend. "I'll come back for you when your dating ban is lifted." He hugged her back.

Nanie walked alone to their house with the rain pouring so hard. She was crying with the rain. "I'll come back for you when the dating ban is lifted." She suddenly remembered what Baekhyun told her. *Will he really come back for me?* She thought, crying. Her phone rang for about ten times or more but she didn't answer any of it. "What am I going to do now?" She rang the doorbell

"Where the hell is Nanie now? It's freaking raining so hard!" Yun grew impatient, rubbing her hands. The doorbell rang. "It must be Nanie." Sky ran to the main door. The door opened revealing Nanie who was all wet and tired. "Oh my gosh. UNNIE! What the hell just happened to you?" Jin widened her eyes. "We've been waiting for you." Cienne ran to everyone. "Go change, Nanie." Arianna hurriedly made brownies and the hot chocolate for everyone.

"So, tell me what happened." Sky said. "Unnie, let's not talk about that." Nanie replied, while changing her clothes. "Oh, come on! We promised to not keep secrets with each other, right?" She sat on the floor. "Unnie, please." She blinked her eyes. "Don't cry." Sky patted Nanie. "UGHH! UNNIE!" Nanie started crying. "Let your feelings out. Tell me. It hurts to just let that feeling stay in your heart." Sky hugged Nanie. "We broke up." She broke down. "But he said that he'll come back for me after my dating ban is lifted. I don't really know if i'll believe that or not." Nanie hugged back. "I just remembered that he also, isn't supposed to date." Her tears just kept on flowing. "I don't know my baby would be this serious when it comes to love." Sky wiped Nanie's tears.

All night, Nanie kept on crying. She didn't know what to do. She doesn't know if she'll pretend being happy during the future shootings ang meetings with Baekhyun. Or, she'll show her true-self. Sky, on the other side, just kept on listening to Nanie. She was about to sleep when Sky reminded her of something. "Aren't you gonna sleep in your lovey-dovey house tonight?" Nanie opened her eyes. "Why are you still here?" Nanie didn't answer and packed some things she forgot. "Jihae, can you drive me to the house? Please?" Nanie begged her. "That sounds good. We just don't have to tell the unnies." They both went out.

"I'm getting nervous. C'mon, Sky. You don't even a driver's license!" "Shh!" Sky hushed her. "Nobody would know, Nanie. Calm it down." Nanie just let out a sigh. She cried again. "Stop crying, okay? Don't show to him that you're a weakling." Sky drove faster. They arrived at the house. "Goodluck, Nanie." Sky patted her. "Yeah." She closed the door and Sky went back to the dorm without their unnies knowing.

 
author note

OHMAYGAWD. I'm back! Unnies, sorry for not updating for a long time. I got busy with Christmas and New Year. January 19 is coming. I'm dead. I can't go and see EXO and INFINITE. Ugh, maybe next time.