twenty-six

BEATZ | ONGOING
happiness 2
january 2013

Melody's eyes widened when she saw them. *OMG.* She thought.  "Waaah!" Nanie ran as fast as she could being followed by the others screaming. And, Melody was left there with her jaw wide open. The boys laughed and went to her and one of them closed and kissed her cheek. Melody then looked at him and fainted.

"This is so much fun!" Cienne and Aidan kept on swimming without knowing what happened back there. Aidan then grabbed a glass of juice and drank it. "Yah Aidan, manager unnie told us hours ago there are other guests here." Aidan nodded and smiled. "I heard it's some idol groups! I hope Infinite oppas will be here so that I can see Woohyun oppa." Cienne hit her shoulders. "Pabo, it will be EXO." Aidan stared at her and yelled, "Then why do you have to hit me?!" "I'm a sadist, whatever." Cienne rolled her eyes. "Let's go back, i'm getting hungry." Aidan dragged Cienne out of the pool. *This girl's getting a bit sadistic.* She smirked.

"Our visitors for today, EXO-K!" Yun clapped. "We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-K imnida!" EXO-K introduced. "Well, guys. No need to be formal." Arianna smiled. Everyone was having fun playing on the beach except for six people. AWKWARD. Nanie kept on eating strawberries, pretending she never saw Baekhyun. Melody can't stop washing her hands because Chanyeol is near and he was definitely the one who made her faint and Cienne, acting like nothing happened but deep inside, she was super excited that Kai was playing with her.

"Melody." Chanyeol called her with his deep voice. "E-eh? W-what is it, Chanyeol o-oppa?" Melody asked, stuttering. She looked to where Chanyeol is. Splash. Chanyeol and Melody then played with each other making the other members blush. "Melody! Way to go!" Nanie shown a thumbs up. "I'm so jealous." Sky pouted, daydreaming about her crush. "Chanyeol hyung! Woo!" Kai kept on shouting. The two kept on staring at each other. "AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Both of them laughed. AWKWARD. 

Nanie went to the pool without telling anyone. "At last, i'm free." Nanie continued on eating strawberries. "She was about to eat the strawberry on her hands when someone went and got it. "What the." She stared at her empty hand. "Oh my, monster!!" She swam to the pool and stayed underwater for how many minutes. *Seriously, this place haunted. I'm not supposed to be scared. You're not a scaredy cat, Nanie. Compose yourself!* She mentally slapped herself. After a few minutes, the water splashed, making Nanie startle. She then decided to get out of the water, only to see Baekhyun in front of her. Her eyes widened. She wants to say something but she just couldn't. "Nanie." Baekhyun smiled. "Hi." Nanie smiled back. "Are we, still friends?" He fixed his wet hair. "Yeah, we are." Nanie looked on the water, lying. *Of course, we're not.* Nanie touched her hair. She looked at Baekhyun and she was surprised that Baekhyun hugged her. "Baekhyun?" Nanie asked. "I really miss you." He sniffed. "Are you, crying?" Nanie hugged back. "A-Ani. I'm not. I just have a cold." Baekhyun pretended.

"Hey, do you know where Baekhyun hyung went?" Sehun asked everyone. "Mollayo, Sehun-ah. Nanie is nowhere to be found, also." Yun looked at her surroundings. "Maybe, they went together." Jaena smiled. "Impossible. They just broke up." Cienne crossed her arms. "Well, let's just go and find them." Suho said.

"I know you're not, Baekhyun." He released Nanie from his hug. "I'm really sorry." Baekhyun then held Nanie's hands. *I don't undertstand.* Nanie looked right into his eyes. "Sorry, for what? You haven't done anything, oppa." Just then, Nanie realized she said oppa. *Oh, crap. Why the hell did I just said that?!* Nanie closed her eyes, trying not to cry. "I'm really sorry, Nanie." Suddenly, a tear went onto Nanie's cheeks. "Stop this, Baekhyun. I don't wanna be sad, AGAIN. Stop saying sorry. Okay?" Nanie then wiped her tears and showed a very big smile that caused Baekhyun to smile back.

"OHMAYGAWD." Kyungsoo facepamled himself. "They're so sweet." MingKyun her lips. "The milk couple never fails to make me jealous, even off cam." Jaena chuckled. "Wait, is unnie crying?" Cienne asked everyone. "She is, but why is hyung smiling?" Kai poked Cienne's back. "OWW!" Cienne yelled. "Uh-oh."

"OWW!" A girl yelled. "Who the hell was that?" Nanie got scared. "I don't know." Baekhyun looked at his surroundings. "Now i'm really thinking this private resort is really, HAUNTED." Nanie her lips. "Really?" Baekhyun laughed. "Just don't mind them." They continued to play around.

"Wait, they're back together?" Sky asked. "Beats me." Chanyeol shrugged. "We need to ask the two of them later." Arianna chuckled.

"NOOOOO!" Cienne yelled. "Stop yelling, Cienne." Aidan rolled her eyes. "Why, what's the matter?" Jin asked. "I left my phone charger at home." Cienne facepalmed herself. "IPhone 4S, am I right?" Sky asked. "Yeah." Cienne answered. "Go to EXO-K. I'm pretty sure all of their phones are like that." MingKyun said, playing with her phone. "Okay." Cienne hoppedto EXO-K's room. "Why did she even bought IPhone 4S?" Arianna shook her head. "She wants it." Yun replied. "She must be the only member in this group who has an IPhone. Our phones are only Samsung." Nanie rubbed her eyes.

"Hey, someone just knocked." Chanyeol said. "I'll open it." Kyungsoo opened the door and saw Cienne. "Cienne?" The others were shocked. Yeah, SHOCKED. "Ah, oppas. Could I borrow an IPhone 4S charger?" Cienne asked. "Kai!" Suho called. "Eh? Okay." Kai, who was topless, get his charger then gave it to Cienne. "Ah, thank you." Cienne bowed a few times then ran back to their room, blushing bigtime.

It was past midnight when they decided to have a bonfire. "Ohh, I could totally imagine one coule getting lovey-dovey later." Yun teased letting Nanie hear it. "Unnie, no way!" Nanie reacted. "What? Did I say it was you?" Yun turned her back and laughed silently. "EXO-K, go out!" Arianna commanded. "This woman here really sounds like EXO-K's mom." Jaena laughed. "Eh? Andwaeyo unnie." Melody refused, but then she was too late. The guys went out of their rooms running to them.

The bonfire was fun and the atmosphere was filled with screams and laughs. The group got closer to their sunbaes.

 
author note

I managed to update! So sad though because classes will resume tomorrow. Comments!