Chapter 5

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

Yey! Time to go to school again! I’m very excited and I was the first one to wake up. It’s only 5 in the morning when I woke up and the other members are still sleeping peacefully. I wanted to go to school early to see her again maybe she’s not mad at them anymore so I immediately took a bath and fix my thing then I decided to wake up the other members.

Eunhyuk: Hey guys wake up time to go to school!

I enter the rooms one by one to wake them up. But because of the noise that I was producing they were awaken except for one person.

Eunhyuk: Yah! Kangin-hyung wake up!!!!! Time to go to school so WAKE UP!

Kangin: Aish! Go to hell ! (Throw a pillow on my face)

Eunhyuk: Come on wake up……….Wake up!!!!!!!!

Kangin: Ok Ok I’m up Aish! (Scratching his head)

Hankyung: Guys breakfast is ready!!

Then I went to the dining room to eat so that I can leave already and Heechul-hyung was with me. And as soon as I arrive I dig into my own food and don’t mind there business.

Heechul: Wow it’s so fast! Are you sure that you didn’t put a poison here?*curious*

Hankyung: Of course I put a poison but only on your food. Hahahahahaha* evil laugh*

Heechul: Yah! Do you want to die?!(showing his fist)

Hankyung: You’re the one who will die not me.

Heechul: Aish! I won’t eat anymore.

Leeteuk: Yah! Heechul-ah you’re so choosy.

Heechul: Leeteuk-shi! You want to know something about food?

Leeteuk: What I know is that the food smells good! Look at Hyukie he’s now busy eating, I bet that the food is really good and I want to eat now!

Heechul: Ok Leeteuk-shi you may eat now.

I saw Leeteuk-hyung garb his chopsticks and eat Hankyung-hyung’s Beijing fried rice.

Leeteuk: Wow Hankyung this is so great. I really love your cooking skills.

Leeteuk-hyung almost finishes his food when Heechul-hyung……..

Heechul: Yah! Leeteuk-shi.

Leeteuk:Hmmmm……(still eating)

Heechul: Did you know that……?

Leeteuk: Know what? (still eating)

Heechul: We put a poison on your food.

Leeteuk-hyung spit all the food from his mouth and it reaches Heechul-hyung’s pretty face so all of them laugh and also including me.

Heechul: Yah! It’s disgusting ewww Aish!(wipes the food from his face)

Leeteuk: You put a poison?! Oh My GOD!(coping his face) Am I dead? No, am I on heaven or hell?

Heechul: It’s just a prank you know and if you don’t stop being over reacting you’ll definitely go to hell right now!

Leeteuk: Mianhae Chullie(hugs him)

Heechul: Aish! Get of me just go back to what you’re eating.

Heechul-hyung touches his face as if it was destroyed; I just giggle a little and look at my wrist watch. Omo, I have to go, so I stood up and tell everyone that I need to go.

Eunhyuk: Hey guys! I have to go to school see you later.

-end of POV-

Eunhyuk immediately grab his things and rushed out of their dormitory. They didn’t able to ask why does he need to go to school early.

Kibum: Eunhyuk-hyung is very suspicious.

Yesung: Yeah, I’m really curious. At first he was lazy to go to school yesterday but now, Ash! I can’t understand him.

They glared at Donghae who is busy eating and don’t mind their conversation.

Shindong: Yah Donghae-shi.

Donghae: Hmmmmm……..??????

Shindong: Is there something that we need to know?

Donghae: About what??

Kangin: About Eunhyuk.

Donghae: What about him?

Leeteuk: Is he hiding something from us?

Then he remembered their conversation yesterday about his feelings to Hyoyeon.

Donghae: I…. I don’t think so. He always had a big mouth to to tell us everything.

Ryeowook: Yeah you’re right, maybe he likes school now.

Leeteuk: Yeah that can be. Oh, well enough of that let’s go it almost time for school.

So they leave their dormitory and walk towards their school.(the school is only a walking distance)

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I woke up inside of an unfamiliar room. I look at the surroundings and saw different hospital apparatus. I want to get up but I can’t my hand is very heavy and I can’t move it. Then I saw a person sleeping at the side of the bed while he holds my hand. As I look into him I realize that it was Junho again. He was always by my side whenever I’m lonely, in danger and when I remember the horrible”nightmare” that I had during my childhood except from my family of course. I was looking at him, he looks very tired. I think that he really watch me out when I’m here. I really feel guilty this time he always protect me but I didn’t do anything for him in return. I was looking at him when he suddenly move and wake up the he saw me looking at him.

Junho: Hey your awake. Are you feeling ok?

Hyoyeon: Yeah I’m fine.

Junho: Really? Then that’s great. (He let go of my hand and rub his eyes)

Hyoyeon: Junho….

Junho: Yes??

Hyoyeon: ummm….. nothing I just what to say thank you.

Junho: For what?

Hyoyeon: For everything, for worrying about me, always being by my side and for being a good oppa aside from my real oppa.

Junho: Oh those things. Well it’s nothing you’re like a sister to me because I don’t have any sibling but you owe me those things and you need to pay for it.

Hyoyeon: How will I pay you?

Junho: Hmm… how will you pay me? Hmmm…. I know you need to give me a kiss on the cheek. (Pointing his cheek)

Hyoyeon: Bwo?! A kiss! Do you really want to die, because I’ll kill you this instance. (hit him with a pillow)

Junho: Ok, Ok I’m just kidding you sound very serious and I’m not used to it.

Hyoyeon: What you’re not used to it? Are you giving me a prank again?

Junho: I’m not kidding this time. Maybe sometimes you’re very serious but not most of the time that you’re with us.

Hyoyeon: Well I’m always cold to others especially with boys/men like you! (slaps his arm)

Junho: OUCH!  Hey that hurts. I know that you hate boys/men but I’m your childhood friend and………….

Hyoyeon: And what? (Looking curious) *raised her eye brows*

Junho: I’m one of the people who knows your dark past.

I look at the other side of the bed and didn’t say any word to him. He went to the other side of the bed and grab my hand again.

Junho: Hey Hyoyeon, Mianhae, I didn’t mean to say it.

I know he didn’t mean to say it but it hurts, it really hurts. My heart really crashed after what he had said, that dark past. I want to cry but I didn’t. I don’t want him to see my weak side again.

Junho: Hey Hyoyeon I’m really sorry.

Hyoyeon: You don’t have too, besides past is past and I don’t want to remember those horrible things.

Junho: But Hyoyeon he is the one who cause your pain and to hold a grudge against him and also who change your personality from being kind-hearted into a cold one.

Hyoyeon: Junho please I can’t take it anymore I always feel scared when I hear his name, I was shivering to death and cries really hard every time I remember those things.

After saying those words I burst into tears and cried really hard. Junho hugged me and tap my back sayings that “don’t be afraid”. Then after a moment he told me that they were always there to protect me, Seohyun, Doojoon, Taecyon-oppa and Junho. Then someone knock at the door and he immediately open it. I saw my oppa, holding a bouquet of my favorite flower together with my umma and appa.

HY’umma: Hi dear how are you feeling?

Hyoyeon: I’m fine umma, Junho took care of me.

HY’s appa: Really? Hey Junho I told you not to push yourself.

Junho: I didn’t uncle I also fall asleep after you leave last night.

Taecyon: Hi my little dongseang, here flowers for my sick sister.

Hyoyeon: Hey I’m not sick I’m just injured you know.

Taecyon: It’s just the same.

Hyoyeon: No it’s not. You see a sick person can’t argue with people like you.

Taecyon: Aish! Whatever just take it.

Hyoyeon: Thanks oppa you really know my favorite flower but I want you to give me a box of chocolate instead of these flowers.

Taecyon: You’re so demanding I already bought your favorite flowers and yet you want it to be a box of chocolate. Learn how to use magic so that is will turn into a box of chocolate. (looking irritated)

Hyoyeon: Yah oppa I’m just kidding don’t be angry*puppy eye* I really love it.

Taecyon: Aish! Ok fine how can I resist on your puppy eye trick.

Hyoyeon: Thank you oppa!

I hugged my oppa tightly and he hugs me back then he let go of me and I saw my mom and dad and also Junho smiling at us.

Taecyon: Hey Junho want to join with us?

Junho: No, I don’t want I might spoil the brother and sister bonding.

My mom and dad just laugh at us and they love to see us very close with each other including Junho. I was really happy that I have them, my family and my precious friends. When I’m with them I can smile but behind that smile is a wounded feeling that I have. My smile is not whole heartedly shown because of my dark past.


chapter  5 clear

comment pls.

tnx to all who likes my story ^_^