Chapter 19

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I excuse myself while eating and I proceed to the restroom. I wasn’t looking on my way and I was bump into someone. I almost fell on the ground but thankfully the person caught me and said sorry.

???: I’m so sorry, are you alright?

Hyoyeon: Yes I am thank………

As I look into that person I didn’t notice that the one who I bumped is no other than Eunhyuk. While he was helping me to stand perfectly I can feel a static shock flowing all over my body and I don’t know why. he was looking at me eye to eye and my heart was pumping so fast. I feel like that the time stops as I look into his eyes. Is this what my brother is talking about? No it can’t be I won’t really fall in love and I mean it. Then I woke up from my daydream and back into my senses.

Hyoyeon: Umm… thanks for helping me and sorry I didn’t see you.

Eunhyunk: No it’s alright, it’s my fault anyway. Sorry Ms. Kim *bows*

I was shock of his words and I didn’t expect it. He called me Ms. Kim but he usually call me by my name and I always don’t mind him.

Hyoyeon: Ok but why are you so polite to me?

Eunhyuk: You’re a Colonel right? So I must be polite to an officer who gave us the sponsorship.

Hyoyeon: Oh, is that so?

Eunhyuk: Neh,*nod* I must be going now they’re waiting for me and be careful you might fall again.

He return to the party hall and I proceed on my way but he called me again and I faced him.

Eunhyuk: Oh by the way Hyoyeon-shi

Hyoyeon: Neh?

Eunhyuk: You look beautiful today *smiles*

Hyoyeon: Gomawo *bows* you look great too.

Eunhyuk: Thanks, I’ll be going now, see you later.

Then he walks towards the hall and I proceed to the restroom. I look at the mirror and I questioned myself. Why do I have this kind of feeling? What is really going on? Is this what my brother is saying? *sigh* I think I’m going to be insane.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

While I was walking into the party hall, I was smiling like crazy. She’s very beautiful in her tube cocktail dress. It really enhance her beauty but I think she didn’t know it. I arrive at our table and the other members notice me but our manager is not with us and I think they wil ask me again. *sigh* they’re really like a paparazzi.

Leeteuk: Yah! why are smiling like crazy?

Eunhyuk: Nothing (takes his sit)

Heechul: You won’t tell us but you’ll tell Donghae again. TSK!

Donghae: Heechul-hyung there’s only one thing that can make this monkey smile like crazy.

Siwon: What’s that thing?

Donghae: It’s her*points*

Yesung: Who? *searches*

Donghae: That Girl (pointing to Hyoyeon)

She was walking when Donghae points her and she sits to their table.

Henry: Oh that girl, well she’s really pretty today.

Eunhyuk: I know right

Kangin: Aish, you just saw her and you started to smile like that.

Eunhyuk: Why what’s wrong with it? You also smile awhile ago and you jaw almost drop when you saw her.

Kangin: Yes I admit that but I’m not like you.

Donghae: Did something happened again?*sarcastic tone*

They were all looking at me and waiting for my answer. I look at the other side to avoid their eyes but they were still looking at me.

Eunhyuk: What?

Ryeowook: Hyung what happened to you awhile ago?

Eunhyuk: Nothing

Hankyung: Really? So why are you smiling when you come out of the restroom. Don’t tell me you peek on her.

Eunhyuk: Aniyo! I didn’t do it. I just want to smile, what’s wrong with that.

Zhou Mi: People might think that you’re crazy.

Kibum: Zhou Mi, he’s already crazy because of her.

Eunhyuk: Kim KiBum!

Kibum: What? I’m just telling the truth.

Leeteuk: Aish enough of that. Hyukkie tell us what happened or else we’ll drag you to her.

Eunhyuk: Yah! That’s unfair why should I tell you.

Kangin: Just tell us or else we won’t hesitate to do it.

Eunhyuk: I won’t tell you

Heechul: Ok guys you know what to do.

They grab my arms and they remove me from where I am seated.

Eunhyuk: Ok, ok I’ll tell you guys

Shindong: Aish you need to be drag before you open your big mouth.

They let go of me and they let me sit again.

Leeteuk: So what happened awhile ago.

Eunhyuk: Well I…

Leeteuk: What?

Eunhyuk Well I bump into someone and I didn’t know that it was her.

Donghae: And then?

Eunhyunk: And then she fell but I immediately caught her so she didn’t hit the ground.

Shindong: Wait! You said that you caught her right?

Eunhyuk: Neh

Shindong: So, where is your hand located?

Eunhyuk: Around her waist.

All: Bwoh?! Around her waist?!

Eunhyuk: Shh everyone might hear it.

They look around and thankfully no one heard it.

Kyuhyun: Whew, thank God no one hear it but is it true hyung?

Eunhyuk: Neh

Siwon: Yah! You took advantage of her again! You really a erted person.

Eunhyuk: Yah! I just help her, ok and it’s not a erted act.

Siwon: I know that you helped her but why is it that your hands must be around her waist.

Eunhyuk: I didn’t notice that my hands I around her waist when I caught her and I didn’t think of any erted act.

Siwon: Really? *suspicious look*

Eunhyuk: Neh, I swear I didn’t do anything.

Siwon: I’m not convinced

Eunhyuk: Asih, Siwon it’s true.

Siwon: Araso, did you say sorry to her when you bumped her?

Eunhyuk: Of course I did I have manners too.

Kyuhyun: Hyung, you really have manners? I didn’t knew about it.

Eunhyuk: Shut up evil maknae, of course I have manners, Pabo!

They were just staring at me and we continue to eat. While I was eating I am secretly looking at her. Awww, she’s really beautiful, the way she act right now is very different. She’s so feminine but of course she was still arguing with her brother. I take a look at the people around their table and I saw Junho together with his parents, I think. Then I let go of my utensils and stop eating.

Donghae: Yah! What’s wrong? You smiling like crazy awhile ago and now you have a long face.

Eunhyuk: Nothing, I suddenly lose my appetite.

Shindong: You lose your appetite? The foods really taste good.

Eunhyuk: Yeah it tastes good but I already lose my appetite so I won’t eat anymore. Excuse me*stands*

I left the table and go somewhere.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Junho’s parents decided to go now because they have a flight tomorrow. He accompany them and he return to us. I feel uncomfortable so I excuse myself again. I left the table and go somewhere to think.

Taecyon: Yah! where are you going?

Hyoyeon: I’ll just walk around outside.

Junho: Let me go with you.

Hyoyeon: No it’s alright I can take care of myself

Junho: Are you sure?

Hyoyeon: Neh, appa, umma I’ll just go outside.

Both: OK

HY’s umma: Be careful

Hyoyeon: Neh.

 

I went to nearby seashore because the event was located near the beach. I was walking and wondering around. I feel the breeze and I feel relief. I was still walking when someone called me. Who could that be? I recognize the voice but I’m not sure of who it is.



 

Hi what do you think?

-sapphire-