Chapter 18

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

They arrive at the location in no time. At the entrance hall they saw the different high-ranked officers and their families. Taecyon and Hyoyeon enter the venue and someone approach them and of course it’s her 3 childhood friends.

Seohyun: Unnie you’re so pretty. *hugs*

Hyoyeon: Gomawo you’re also pretty.

Doojoon: When did the last time I saw you were that kind of dress?*thinks*

Hyoyeon: I don’t know I don’t like wearing it anyway.

Junho: I think you only wore it when Seohyun celebrated her b-day maybe 5 years ago.

Hyoyeon: Really? I can’t remember.

Taecyon: Of course you won’t remember it. You never wanted to wear that kind of dress and you always runaway if there’s an occasion that has formal attire.

They all giggled a little and turn their attention to Taecyon.

Seohyun: Taecyon-oppa you’re also handsome on your suit.

Taecyon: Thanks Seohyun, I already know that since birth kekekeke~

Doojoon: Hyung you really have a thick face and stay away from my sister. She already had Jung Yonghwa as her fiancée.

Seohyun: Oppa! How dare you bring that up(talks to Doojoon)

Taecyon: Don’t worry I already had a girlfriend and I’ll propose to her when the time comes.

Junho: I can’t wait to see it hyung. By the way is she coming tonight?

Taecyon: *sigh* No she can’t make it. She has so much work to do and I understand her.

Then Hyoyeon and Teacyon parents arrive and Taecyon excuse himself to accompany them. He leaved Hyoyeon with them and they accompany her. After a little talk they decided to go inside. Doojoon escorted his sister while Junho escorted of course Hyoyeon but she really don’t want him to do it.

Hyoyeon: Junho-ah no need to me. I can handle it.

Junho: Yah! Hyoyeon: I’m just being a gentleman and your father will kill me for sure.

Hyoyeon: Really? You’re a gentleman? I didn’t know it.*sarcastic tone*

Junho: Aish! Kim Hyoyeon you’re so mean

Hyoyeon: Whatever. By the way are your parents coming?

Junho: I’ll answer your question if you allow me to you.

Hyoyeon: Do you think I’m so desperate to know about it? *walks away*

Junho: Yah! Don’t leave me here

He hurriedly approaches her and held her hand. She tried to get away with it but she can’t.

Hyoyeon: Yah! let me go.

Junho: No I won’t. I will you whether you like it or not.

Hyoyeon: But…..

Junho: Aish no more buts they’ll kill me if I let you enter alone.

She has no choice but to follow him. they enter the hall and all the people are having fun. Hyoyeon saw her family’s place and she told Junho to stay with them.

Hyoyeon: Junho are your parents coming? If not you can stay with us.

Junho: They will definitely come and I think your family and my family will stay together.

Hyoyeon: Really? What time will they arrive?

Junho: Maybe they’ll be here any moment. For the meantime let’s go to your family.

They went to her family and he assist her to sit down. Then something entered Taecyon’s mind.

Taecyon: Yah! Junho are you courting my sister?

Hyoyeon: Oppa why are you asking him that kind of question?

Taecyon: I’m not talking to you so don’t interfere. Junho do you like my sister?

-Junho’s POV-

Omo even her brother asks me about it. Did Doojoon really told them or my actions are just obvious? Aish if I found outthat eh told them I’ll cut his tongue.

Junho: umm… yes I like her

Then their faces become blank and they don’t know what to say.

HY’s umma: You do??

Junho: Yes, but as a sister only.

Taecyon: Aish I thought you really like her and you want her to be your girl. (rest his chin on his palm)

I look at Taecyon-hyung’s face and I think he’s disappointed of what I said. Sorry hyung but I can’t tell you yet, I already fall fo her but I can’t tell anyone. Hyoyeon has a stone heart interms of love and she doesn’t know what love is. She’s a man hater and Johnny was the one who cause that kind of pain.

HY’s appa: Why don’t you like her Junho? You’re always with her and you never fall for her?

Hyoyeon: Appa could you stop it. Junho and I are just friends.

HY’a appa: Hyoyeon I’m talking to him so close your mouth.

Hyoyeon: But appa it’s the truth.

Hy’s appa: I told you to close your mouth. (faced Junho) So Junho why didn’t you fall for her.

*sigh* I guess they really don’t let me get away with this. I must do an excuse again.

Junho: General Kim, even though I fall for her, she will still reject me.

HY’s appa: Why? I can’t see any reason of why she will reject you.

Junho: I don’t know too but I can sense it.

I think General Kim also can sense it. He just nod and take a sip of the wine.

HY’s appa: Ok enough of that. My daughter is still young to have a boyfriend. Junho are your parents coming?

Junho: Yes and they will arrive soon.

Then I saw my parents entered the door and I excuse myself to fetch them.

Junho: Excuse me I’m just going to go to my parents.

HY’s umma: Sure, let them sit here after all it’s only the four of us here.

Junho: Yes I will thanks.

I stood up an approach the entrance. I accompany them to our table and I think they’re really happy to see them.

-end of POV-

As the guests are coming the Super Junior arrived together with their manager. They look around and they see Hyoyeon together with her family. She was smiling and she looks elegant. They almost drop their jaw as they look at her.

Manager: Yah! what are you looking at?

Their manager also looks on the direction of their eyes and he knew that they were looking at Colonel Hyoyeon.

Manager: Yah! if you keep on looking at her the people will think that you guys are ert.

Yesung: But hyung she really pretty, right Eunhyuk?

Eunhyuk: Huh?...yeah that’s right.

Manager: Aish let’s go before Colonel Hyoyeon melts.

They followed him but they keep on staring her secretly so that she won’t notice it but she saw them.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

What the hell, they’re here again?! Aish what will I do, I might lose my dignity because of them. I get oppa’s attention and whisper something.

Hyoyeon: Oppa can I talk to you for a minute?

Taecyon: Sure

We stood up a go to one corner of the hall and then we talk.

Hyoyeon: Oppa why are they here?

Taecyon: Who?

Hyoyeon: The people in white. *points*

He look of what I’m pointing and I think he already know them.

Taecyon: Oh the Super Junior

Hyoyeon: Yes, so why are they here?

Taecyon: the chairman invited them

Hyoyeon: Why didn’t you tell me?!

Taecyon: If I told you about it would you come?

Hyoyeon: NO of course. I don’t want to see them. I always see them at school and I’m sick of it.

Taecyon: That’s the reason why I didn’t tell you. Appa will do his plan for you if you won’t come remember?

Hyoyeon: Yeah that marriage thing.

Taecyon: Exactly and I also don’t want my little sister to get married yet. You’re still young bit I want you to have boyfriend. If that lucky boy will propose to you even though you’re still young I’ll approve to it easily.

Hyoyeon: Oppa don’t ever expect that I will have a boyfriend or will get married because it will never happen.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon you might eat your words when someone entered and melt your stone heart.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean oppa, I don’t get it?

Taecyon: I thought you’re smarter than me.

Hyoyeon: Yes I am but I don’t get it what you’re saying.

Taecyon: Well, alright I’ll say it. What I mean is when you feel that you have butterflies inside your stomach and when you feel some electric shock or your heart beats faster. I short when you fall in love.

Hyoyeon: Oppa I told you that I will never fall in love.

Taecyon: Don’t be so sure. You never know when that person will come. Maybe he’s just around. So let’s go they’re waiting for us.

I just keep my mouth shut but will I really fall in love with someone?

-End of POV-

The celebration had started and Taecyon’s project was now launched. They were eating dinner when Hyoyeon excuse herself to go to the restroom. When she was approaching the restroom someone accidentally bump into her and she almost fall. Luckily that person catches her before she hits the ground and the person’s hand was wrapped around her waist.

??? :  I’m so sorry are you alright?

Hyoyeon: Yes I am thank………..

She didn’t knew that he is the one who bumped into her and she was shock about it. Their eyes meet and she felt a static shock all over her body.



 

so what do you think?

-Sapphire-