Chapter 11

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

          After 2 days.

At Super Junior’s dormitory their manager comes again to fetch them

Manager: Hey guys are you ready? Today is the day remember?

Leeteuk: Yeah! We remember it and were ready to go.

Manager: Ok, so let’s go we mustn’t be late. We can’t let the General wait because it’s Saturday and they’re all busy.

All: Neh!

They dressed only on their casual clothes. They went out of their dormitory and proceed to their van. They were still half-asleep because of their schedule yesterday. It was only 8:00 am when they woke up and their schedule finished at 12 midnight and they arrive at the dormitory at 2:00 am and they able to sleep at 2:30. Then their manager cheers them up.

Manager:  Hey guys cheer up were going to a military base to meet the General and were not going to a funeral.

Heechul: Hyung we know that but were really sleepy.*yawn*

Manager: Aish you’ll be able to sleep later after we met him.

They arrive at the military base or the headquarters of Zee Alliance Force. All of them dropped their jaw because they were amazed of the military base, including their manager.

Kangin: Wow it’s really big! It looks like a mansion.

Yesung: No it looks like the house of our president.

Manager: Ok enough of that; let’s go he’s waiting for us.

They walk from the gate and enter the main door. They were still looking at the surroundings and they saw the personnel, secretaries and so on. All the people greets them because they knew that it’s their guest. While they were walking Eunhyuk saw someone and he thinks that the person was familiar but he ignore it instead and continue to follow them. They arrive at the at the Generals office and their manager said that they have an appointment to General Kim. The secretary enters the office then he said to them that they can enter now so they bowed and proceed to the office.

Manager: Annyeong Haseyo General Kim.*bow*

Suju members: Annyeong Haseyo.*bow*

General Kim: Annyeong Haseyo *bow* you must be the one who requested for a sponsorship?

Manager: Yes I am and these are the Super Junior the one who will have the concert. (points to the super junior)

Suju members: Hana….Dul….set Anyeong Haseyo We are the Super Junior

General Kim: Annyeong Haseyo please take a sit.

They all take a sit at the sofa near General Kim’s table while their manager sat at the chair on the right side of the table. After a moment General Kim agree to have the sponsorship for their concert but he said that the final decision is still the hand of the chairman, then suddenly someone knock the door.

???: *knocks* Sir, permission to enter sir.

General Kim: Permission Granted you may come in.

The person entered the office holding a folder. The Super Junior was shock to see that the person who entered was no other than Kim Hyoyeon, the one who hates them so much.

Hyoyeon: General Kim these are the deatails for the anniversary next week. The chairman told me to bring this to you so that you can sign it.

General Kim: Hyoyeon, you don’t have to say that. I’m your father so just call me that, Araso?

Hyoyeon: But sir I can’t were……

General Kim: Don’t mind it just call me appa even though were working, ok?

Hyoyeon: Ok, but appa, If I will be scolded you’re the one responsible to it. Oh and sign it now so that I can give it to Seohyun because she’s in charge with the decoration and it’s the chairman’s request for her.

General Kim: Ok I’ll sign it. Oh by the way he is the one who requested for our sponsorship that I already approved, and they are the Super Junior the one who will have a concert (pointing at them). Guys it’s my daughter Colonel Kim Hyoyeon (points to Hyoyeon)

She just bowed to them without saying a single word. She just smiled at their manager but when she bowed to the Super Junior her smile suddenly gone. It seems that she want to walk out when she saw them.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

What?! These guys requested for sponsorship?! Aish, of all the people who must request it, why does it need to be them? I can’t believe that my father really approved it, they’re really getting into my nerves this time and I want to slap them this instant, as in now! I want to ask my dad but I didn’t have the guts to ask him because they’re here. My dad finished signing all the papers and he handle them to me. I took a bow and decided to leave immediately but my father suddenly stopped me.

General Kim: Wait Hyoyeon, I need to ask something.

Omo what will he ask? Appa not here please were in front of them and I hope it must be business not a personal question but I think it’s not.

Hyoyeon: What is it appa?

General Kim: Sorry Hyo but I think I need to ask it now even though we have a guest. So I’m going to ask if you’re ready for the anniversary next week.

Why did he ask me again? Is he suspecting me that I’m going to run away again?

Hyoyeon: What do you mean appa?

General Kim: Hyoyeon you know what I mean and don’t make an excuse this time. It’s your brother’s big day so you shouldn’t miss it.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean it’s his big day? Is he going to propose to his girlfriend?

General Kim: No! I think it will take him several years before he gives me a daughter-in-law. That big day is the launching of the new security feature which is he’s first project since he reached a Brigadier General position so you shouldn’t miss it.

Hyoyeon: I know appa you don’t have to remind me about that.

General Kim: Be sure of it my dear or else I’ll begin my plan for you.

Hyoyeon: What’s that plan appa?

General Kim: I won’t say it. It’s a consequence if you’ll not come.

Hyoyeon: Araso I’ll be going now Junho is waiting for me.

General Kim: Wait!!! What will you do? Are you going to have a date?

Hyoyeon: ANIYO!!! The chairman ask us to accompany him for the laboratory inspection.

General Kim: Oh, ok I thought you two will have a date because you’re always together.

Hyoyeon: Appa Junho is just like a brother to me so you don’t need be too exaggerate.

General Kim: Ok fine you may leave now and call Junho I need to talk to him too.

Aish appa why do you need to tell this to me while were in front of them. I leave the room without saying a word to them and I notice that they were looking at me the whole time and I don’t care about it but I’m very embarrassed because my dad really said those things in front of them. I come out of the room and I saw Junho waiting for me. I said that my dad wanted to talk to him so he went inside. I wonder what my dad will say to him. I just waited outside and check the papers again.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

Someone knock at the door and ask permission to enter. That person went inside and we are all shock to that it’s her. It was Hyoyeon our classmate. We didn’t know that she was General Kim’s daughter want to ask if she’s also an officer here but I think I already know the answer because I saw her wearing the same outfits like the others do. Her father introduces us to her, she smiled at our manager but when she bowed to us her face become cold again. Her father had finished signing the papers she gave and he pass it again to her. She was about to leave when her father stops her. She and her father was talking so we didn’t interrupt their conversation but we can hear it actually. Then I heard her father to asking about Junho. He ask her if they’re going to have a date. Once I heard it I feel that my heart beats faster and I can’t breathe normally then Leeteuk-hyung tap me.

Leeteuk: Hyukie are you alright?

Eunhyuk: Ne….Neh, I’m ok.

Leeteuk: Are you sure?

Eunhyuk: Neh

After that they ignore me and keep on looking at her as she step out of the office. Then I saw a guy approaching General Kim, I wonder who he is. Is he Junho the one whom they’re talking about, and the one I saw the other day?

-Junho’s POV-

Hyoyeon came out of her father’s office and she said that her father wants to talk to me but her face looks like she wants to punch someone.

Junho: Are you alright?

Hyoyeon: Neh! Junho, appa wants to talk to you.

Junho: Why?

Hyoyeon: I don’t know maybe about the preparation for the event.

I just enter the office without saying a word to her. As I enter I saw people inside and I think it’s the Super Junior because I remember their face. So that’s why she looks like she wants to punch someone. I bowed to them and approach General Kim.

Junho: Sir, Colonel Hyoyeon said you wanted to talk to me.

General Kim: Yes, I just want to ask a question.

Junho: What is it sir?

General Kim: Junho…… I just want to ask if you like my daughter.

Omo! Did Doojoon told him about it? How did he know? Aish Doojoon if I found out that you spit it out I’ll beat you up but as of now I need to think of an excuse but what is it.

General Kim: Junho did you hear me?

Junho: Huh?....umm….yes I heard it

General Kim: So what’s your answer? Do you like her?

Junho: Sir I only treat her as a sister besides she really hate guys and she doesn’t want to have a boyfriend.

General Kim: Why? She will get marry when the time comes and she need to have one now.

Junho: Sir I don’t think that I’m the right person to tell the reason. All I know is that she’s a man hater ever since she’s 8 years old.

General Kim: But Junho I want to ask it from you because aside from me and her brother you’re the one whom she tells everything.

Junho: But still I’m not the right person to tell it she might kill me you know her attitude.

General Kim: Araso. Junho don’t you really like her.

Junho: Sir I already said it. I only treat her as a sister nothing more.

General Kim: Ok but I want you for her but if ever that you will like her would you marry her?

Junho: Maybe

General Kim: Ok you may now leave before the chairman scolds the two of you.

I was about to leave but I have a question on my mind so I face him again.

Junho: Um…. Sir may I know the reason why did you ask me about it?

General Kim: Nothing I just notice that you become closer than the usual.

Junho: Oh is that so. Well General I need to go now just call me of you need anything.

I bowed and leave the room. I sigh while I was approaching the door and I can feel that they‘re staring at me but I’m not at ease because I can sense that someone is looking at me very sharp. When I step out of the office I saw Hyoyeon fixing the papers, I hope she won’t ask me something but I was wrong she really did ask about it.

Hyoyeon: Junho what did my dad told you?

Junho: Umm… nothing he just ask about the new designed mobile suite made by Seohyun for next year.

*sigh* I hope it will work

Hyoyeon: Well alright let’s go now the chairman is waiting for us.

Junho: Hyoyeon Wait!

Hyoyeon: What?

Junho: Umm I just want to ask why do you have a face like you want to punch someone awhile ago.

Hyoyeon: I think you already know the answer. It because of that super junior, imagine they requested for sponsorship and appa really agree to it.

Junho: Hyoyeon it’s just a sponsorship you don’t need to be angry.

Hyoyeon: Aish whatever I’m still against it. Let’s go now the chairman might scold us.

I didn’t able to say a word so I just followed her. I can sense that she’s very different from the day I fetched her. She’s usually hyper-active when she’s with us and she only mind her mission but after that day she always looks irritated and always talks about the rudeness she always see from them. I don’t know if my observation is right but I can feel that her heart is starting to change step by step. If she knew my feelings for her will she accept it or reject it, or she will love someone that is not me. Aish Junho stop it. She’s a man hater, so don’t imagine anything and I can’t tell her because she’ll definitely hate me for that.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

So he is Junho the guy that they’re talking about, the guy that I saw at the gate and the guythat she’s always with. What’s his relationship with her? Her father asks him if he like her. After I heard that my heart beats faster and I can’t breathe normally again. I was praying that his answer must be a no and my prayer was granted, he said no but as I look into his eyes I can say that I wasn’t true. So I glare at him as he walks out of the office but I think he didn’t notice it or he notice it and the other members do.

Kangin: Hyukie why are you looking at him the whole time?

Eunhyuk: Umm… nothing.

Kangin: Nothing?! You know if your eyes can kill right now, you already killed that person.

Eunhyuk: Really? I didn’t know.

Leeteuk: Of course you didn’t know it but do you know who that is?

Eunhyuk: Actually no I just saw him in school.

Leeteuk: Really, so he’s our school mate.

Eunhyuk: Yeah

Donghae: Then why are you giving him a death glare?

Eunhyuk: Nothing I just want too.

Then our manager approaches us and he said that we will have a tour at the whole military base. The general called someone and I think it was the one who is in-charge of giving us a tour.

General Kim: Colonel Doojoon please comes to my office now.

Doojoon: Right away sir.

That person enters the room in no time and the general introduce him to us.

General Kim: Colonel Doojoon these are the Super Junior the one who requested for our sponsorship and this is their manager.

Doojoon: Oh Annyeong Haseyo*bows*(facing them) I’m Colonel Doojoon, I’m the one in-charge of giving you a tour.

Suju: Annyeong Haseyo*bows*

General Kim: So Doojoon take care of them and after that bring them to Colonel Hyoyeon for some instruction.

Doojoon: Yes sir*salute*. (facing them) Shall we go?

Suju: Neh!

We all followed him and I think I recognize him too. Hmmm…. Who is he?*thinking* ahhhh I also saw him at school together with a girl and I think it’s his sister. Is he also related to Hyoyeon?