Chapter 12

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

-Doojoon’s POV-

General Kim ask me to be in charge of giving them a tour here at our military base. I was showing them the facilities and they were being inspected every time we enter one facility. Then someone tap my back.

Leeteuk: Colonel Doojoon……………..

Doojoon: Just call me Doojoon because I don’t want to be call Colonel

Leeteuk: Well ok then, Doojoon can I ask a question?

Doojoon: Sure, what is it?

Leeteuk: Why is it that Hyoyeon is here?

Doojoon: Hyoyeon?....ahhhh you mean Kim Hyoyeon?

Leeteuk: Yes, Kim Hyoyeon. What is she doing here?

Doojoon: Well she’s General Kim’s only daughter.

Kyuhyun: What?! She’s General Kim’s daughter?

Shindong: So it’s true that she’s his daughter?

What’s with the looks. They look really surprised when I told them that she’s General Kim’s daughter.

Doojoon: Yes it true she’s General Kim’s daughter. Why are you all shock?

Siwon: Nothing, we really can’t believe that she’s his daughter. Is it really true?

Doojoon: Neh, we grew up together so were also close like the others.

Kangin: Really? Tsk I can’t still believe it. Well never mind who cares and I don’t want to know her but tell us more about her.

Heechul:(hits Kangin’s head) Yah! I thought you don’t want to know about her and yet you want him to tell us.

Kangin: Yah! I’m just curious because she’s cold to us that’s why I’m asking.

Hyoyeon is very cold to them? but why? well I guess her disease is attacking again, the man hater disease. *sigh* why is it that she’s always like this.

Kibum: Yah! Doojoon-ah are you with us?

Doojoon: Huh? Umm… yes. So what do you want to know about her?

Sungmin: We want to know everything about her.

Doojoon: Sorry guys but I can’t tell you everything. But I can tell some.

All: Araso

Doojoon: Well aside for being a General’s daughter, she’s a high ranked Colonel and soon to be a Brigadier General, a great dancer and also had solved many difficult cases but she always hurt if she does a mission because she don’t to make any mistakes during the mission. If it occurs then she would do everything to arrest the suspect. She can do anything but there’s only one thing that she can’t easily do.

Kangin: Wow, she’s really amazing but why is it that she’s so cold and what’s that thing that she can’t easily do?

Doojoon: I’m sorry but I can’t tell you that, she would kill me for sure.

Ryeowook: Please tell us were really curios

Aish should I tell them or not. She will kill me for sure but it’s only I, Seohyun, Junho and Taecyon-hyung knew about it. Well I think it would be better if I’ll just keep my mouth shut.

Doojoon: I’m really sorry guys, I wanted to tell you but its very sensitive and very personal.

Yesung: Ok we understand we won’t ask you anymore.

Doojoon: I have a question, why did ask about her and how did you know her?

Donghae: She’s our classmate and she’s always cold to us and she look like a beast.

Doojoon: Oh is that so, well I apologize for her action she’s always like that since 8 or 9 years old. Shall we continue?

All: Neh

*sigh* That girls is really cold to others but what will happen if they found out her past? Until now her father didn’t know about it. Aish! it’s so hard to keep secrets but we promised that we won’t tell anyone but if that guy comes back Junho and I together with Taecyon-hyung will definitely beat him to death. We arrive at her office and knock.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I just came back from my appointment with the chairman when someone knock my office door, I wonder who it is.

…:*knocks* Colonel Hyoyeon, it’s me Colonel Doojoon may I come in?

Oh its Doojoon but why is he here is there a problem?

Hyoyeon: Yes you may, come in now.

I was fixing the papers when he entered, as I look at him I saw……What?! It’s the Super Junor again!!!!!!!! Aish What are they doing here?

Hyoyeon: What do you want?*irritated*

Doojoon: Yah! it’s that the way to treat other especially me?

Hyoyeon: Yah! *shouts* you’re inside my office so I can do whatever I want!*shouts*

Doojoon: Yah! You don’t need to shout and we have a visitor do you have manners?! Aish! (Covers his ears)

Hyoyeon: I don’t care just tell me why you’re here.

Doojoon: Your father ask me to bring them to you for some instructions of the sponsorship contract.

Hyoyeon: Bwoh?! Are you Kidding?!

What?! Sponsorship contract?  It’s very difficult for us to approve a sponsorship and now their going to sign it and my father really agreed to it. I can’t believe that he really agreed about it.

Doojoon: Aniyo he really told me.

Aish why would my father do this.

Doojoon: Yah! Kim Hyoyeon they’re our guest so treat them nicely.

Hyoyeon: When did I treat a celebrity/others nicely especially if their not an officer of these alliance forces. Let me tell you this I won’t ever do that to anyone especially them.

Doojoon: It’s your father’s request so bear with it.

Hyoyeon: I said I won’t!*shouts*

Doojoon: Yah! if you don’t treat them nicely I will tell Taecyon-hyung that your planning something fishy again.

Hyoyeon: Aish Doojoon-ah are testing my patience?

Doojoon: No and I’m not kidding, so are going to do it of not?

Hyoyeon: Fine……….You do it yourself(walks to her chair)

Doojoon: Kim Hyoyeon you’re really stubborn.

Hyoyeon: And so what at least I’m not like you who always tease your sister.

Doojoon: KIM HYOYEON if you insist to do what you want I’ll tell your father about your past!!!!

What?! He will tell my father about it? Oh my God don’t tell me that I need to do this. Aish I really have a bad day.*sigh*

Hyoyeon: Ok fine let them sit. You already got Junho’s attitude.

Doojoon: Well were friends since were young so it’s not surprising that I got his attitude. Oh well I must go now and remember what I told you, araso?

Hyoyeon: Araso just leave your getting into my nerves already.

He leaved my office and he left those guys. Aish I really don’t want to do this.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

Wow I can’t believe that she’s really a Colonel here. We were at her office and she let us sit but I can see that she really don’t want to see us. She also had an argument with Doojoon because she don’t want to do what her father ask. We want to ask something but were too scared of her even our manager. Then Kyuhyun tapped my shoulder.

Kyuhyun: Hyung what should we do she won’t even talk to us.

Eunhyuk: Don’t ask me, ask manager hyung.

Manager: Yah! why me?!

Eunhyuk: Because you’re the only one who can talk to her.

Manager: Aish! this kids!!!*annoyed* Araso I’ll talk to her.

He stood up and approach her, we are at his back while walking near her table. She suddenly llok to us and give us a death glare again.

Hyoyeon: What are you trying to do?*suspicious look*

Manager: Ummm…. Colonel Hyoyeon may I ask if you already know about the sponsorship before we met General Kim?

She’s not looking at us anymore when our manager asks her. She stood up and and went behind the office door then she respond.

Hyoyeon: Yes I know about it but I didn’t know that these guys will be the one who need it and I don’t like it. If I were informed early that the Super Junior will be the one who needs it I wouldn’t agree to it.

 Is she really mad at us? She’s against it but why?

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Their manager ask me if I know about the sponsorship and I said yes but I don’t really like it. Then one of them answered me back.

Kangin: Yah! why don’t you like it, it’s not you who will sponsor us, it’s the military base and I don’t believe that you’re a Colonel here.

Hyoyeon: I don’t care if you believe it or not, it’s not my problem.

Heechul: Hey I think you already know who we are and were really famous so don’t think to ruin our image.

Hyoyeon: So what if your image will be ruin. Let me get this clear, even though you got the sponsorship it dosen’t mean that it won’t be change.

Manager: What do you mean Ms. Kim?

Hyoyeon: I’m just saying that, I Colonel Kim Hyoyeon can change everything in one snap.*snaps*

Then someone behind my back hit my head.

Hyoyeon: OUCH!!! What the ………..OPPA!!!!!

I didn’t notice that my brother was already behind me.

Taecyon: Who told you that you could do that? Even though you’re a high ranked Colonel here it doesn’t mean that you can oppose easily. They requested for that sponsorship and it was approved the only lacking is the signature of the chairman and their manager’s signature for the terms and conditions.

Hyoyeon: Wait! You already know that they’re the one who requested it?

Taecyon: Of course I know it because I’m a Brigadier General and I’m the one in-charge of different security feature of this military base.

Hyoyeon: I don’t care you should have told me.

Taecyon: And why do I have to tell you? If I told you earlier that they’re the one who requested it, you’ll do anything just to oppose.

Hyoyeon: Whatever I’m still against it.

Taecyon: (hits her head again) Yah! you don’t have a choice anymore it’s decided and don’t ever put your attitude into work and also your personal problem, got it?*shouts*

Hyoyeon: Aish! Whatever. Oh Oppa take this.

I took a penny from my pocket and give it to him.

Taecyon: Yah! what’s this?

Hyoyeon: Are you blind? It’s a penny for you to buy someone who you can talk with. (walks out)

Teacyon: Yah! Kim Hyoyeon, I’m still talking to you. Yah! where are you going. I need you to sign this papers for the sponsorship.*shouts*

Hyoyeon: Somewhere that you can’t find me and I won’t sign it so just throw it away, I’m not interested.

I leave them alone and go to my favorite place. It’s up to them on what will they do to that stupid thing.


Sorry for late update

comment pls so that my writing will improve