Chapter 14

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

After hours of staying at ZAF military base their sponsorship was officially approved by the chairman but it still can be change. They bid good bye and go back to their dormitory. They arrive at their dormitory but their manager leave them so that they couls rest. Then Leeteuk remember something.

Leeteuk: Hey guys I think we forgot something.

Kibum: What is it hyung?

Kyuhyun: I think I know it.

Shindong: Me too.

Heechul: What is it just tell us right away.

Kyuhyun: Eunhyuk-hyung has something to tell us right?

Ryeowook: Yeah that’s right I almost forgot.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

Omo, they remember it. I thought they already forgot it. Aish, should I really tell them*sigh*.  Then Donghae whisper again to me.

Donghae: I think you really must tell them now or else they’ll beat you in no time.

Eunhyuk: Yah! I’ll beat you to death because you told them I’m hiding something.

Donghae: I’m just helping you awhile ago. So just tell them now beside they already know that your hiding something and because of that thanks to me.

Eunhyuk: Yeah, thanks to you I’m in danger of telling them the truth, tsk. But should I really do this, what if they’ll do something?

Donghae: Aish just tell them

Ok this is it, I’ll tell them but I’m really scared what if they’ll beat me? Aish it’s all Donghae’s fault. Then Kangin-hyung ask me.

Kangin: Ok Eunhyuk, what’s your answer for our question awhile ago?

OMG they were all staring at me. Lee Hyuk Jae Hwaiting!

Eunhyuk: Ummm…. What’s your question awhile ago?

Yesung: Aish, you really have a poor memory.

Eunhyuk: Mianhae*bows* I really forgot it.

What an excuse kekekekeke~~~~~~

Heechul: Ok fine here’s our question. Do you like Kim Hyoyeon?

I take a breath and gasp before I answered it.

Eunhyuk: Ummm……I……I…..I LIKE HER! No I LOVE HER.

All: Bwoh?! Really?! That fast?!

I nod to them because I don’t know what to say because of their reaction.

Henry: Hyung why didn’t you tell us.

Zhou Mi: Yeah, you should have told us.

Shindong: So that’s the reason why you keep on looking at her seat when she’s absent.

Leeteuk: Yah! When did you realize that you have that kind of feelings for her?

Eunhyuk: I really don’t know but when she came back to school again I was very excited to see her.

*sigh* I really can’t believe that I told them. What’s going to happened next? Will they beat me or scold me or hate me. Ahhhh……. What will happen to me?

-End POV-

Eunhyuk finally told them. There was a moment of silence before Leeteuk decided to speak.

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk-shi why did you hide it from us? You should have told us, were brother aren’t we?

Eunhyuk: Umm… well I was scared to tell you guys because I know that you don’t like her from the start because of her attitude to us.

Heechul: And why are you scared because of that?

Eunhyuk: Because…. Umm… because

Kangin: Because what??

Donghae: Because you guys might hate him for having a feeling for Hyoyeon.

All the members look to each other as if they were talking thru their minds.

Kyuhyun: Donghae-hyung you know about it?

They glared at Donghae too.

Donghae: Yeah, I know it because I notice that he acts weird so I forcedly ask him and he told me.

The atmosphere become awkward again and there was silence the whole time. Eunhyuk can’t breathe normally again and always looking at them. Then Siwon was the first one to speak.

Siwon: Hung it’s alright with me if you really like her.

Eunhyuk was shock of what Siwon had said. As he look to the others, they all agree at him.

Eunhyuk: Really? It’s ok with you guys if I’ll love her?

All: Yeah

Sungmin: We won’t stop you if really love her.

Hankyung: That’s right. Hyoyeon is really great but she’s like a monster when she she talk to us.

Kibum: Hyung if I were you, you really must make a move before someone steal her from you.

Ryeowook: Who will steal her anyway?

Kibum: Of course it’s me kekekeke~~~~~

All: Kim Kibum!!!!

Kibum: Yah! I was just kidding and you know who I mean.

Henry: Who is he??

Leeteuk: I think it’s Junho, the guy whom her father talked awhile ago.

Kangin: Yeah, I think so because her father asked him if he likes her.

Eunhyuk: But I think it’s really true even though he said no.

Ryeowook: I agree I can see it thru his eyes.

Yesung: Me too

Heechul: Yah! do you have an x-ray vision? (Referring to Wookie)

Ryeowook: No I don’t have I can just sense it.

Zhou Mi: Hyung what will you do about that? (facing Eunhyuk)

Eunhyuk: About what?

Zhou Mi: Your feelings about her, duh!

Eunhyuk: I don’t know

Leeteuk: What do you mean you don’t know?

Eunhyuk: I really don’t know how I should tell her. She hates us and I think she won’t accept me.

Heechul: Yeah right she really hate us and very unpredictable, and we don’t know why.

Siwon: Her brother said that she had experience a traumatic situation where in she don’t trust guys any more, except for her brother, father and her 2 childhood friends.

Sungmin: Yeah, but I wonder, what is that traumatic experience.

Kyuhyun: Why don’t we ask her.

Kangin: Kyu, if we ask her she would definitely deny it or worst she would kill us.

Leeteuk: I think we should just keep our mouth shut with that situation.

After a moment of silence again.

Eunhyuk: Hyung is it really ok if I’ll court her.

Leeteuk: Of course but tell us if she’ll do something like beat you or threaten you. Also she hates us so it will be really hard for you.

Eunhyuk: Thanks hyung

Donghae: Hyung I think I should tell you about him and Hyoyeon.

Heechul: What is it?

Donghae: Sorry Hyuk Jae(faced Eunhyuk) but I think I must tell them now after all they already knew your feelings for her. (facing all the members) Our “Dancing Machine” and that Colonel almost kiss.

All: Bwoh?! Is that true Lee Hyuk Jae?!

He give Donghae a death glare and grinning his teeth telling that “Lee Donghae I’m really going to kill you”. Then he look at them and he nodded as a reply.

Ryeowook: When did that happened?

Yesung: Why is it that it’s only Donghae who knows everthing? That’s unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kangin: Why didn’t you tell us huh? It’s always Donghae who knows it. (hits Eunhyuk’s arm)

Leeteuk: Yah! you better tell us the whole story or else we’ll beat you.

Eunhyuk: Aish Lee Donghae you really had a big mouth and you’re really dead.(glared at Donghae again)

All: Yah!!!! Tell us right now!!!!!

Eunhyuk: Araso, araso I’ll tell you.

He told them everything and as he expected they were all shock of it . they don’t know what to say but suddenly Kangin hit him with a pillow.

Kangin: Yah! is that a side effect of watching movies?!

Eunhyuk: Of course not it was just an accident and we didn’t even kiss at all we were just about.

Heechul: It’s still a ert act. Fr. Choi Siwon might get angry again.*points*

Siwon: Eunhyuk-shi! You really took advantage of her while walking. Aish I can’t believe it you’re really a erted person.

Eunhyuk: Yah! I didn’t kiss her ok? Aish I need to go to sleep I’m really tired today.

Donghae: Yah! I thought you’re going to kill me right now.

Eunhyuk: Maybe next time if you don’t keep your mouth shut again.

He went to his room and rest. He really can’t believe that he told them everything about his feelings for her.

Meanwhile at the living room

Leeteuk: Is he really serious about her?

Donghae: Yes, he’s really serious about her. Remember the day that he doesn’t want to eat?

Ryeowook: Of course, were all worried that time.

Donghae: He was suffering from love sickness that’s why he doesn’t want to eat.

Shindong: Why would he suffer from love sickness?

Donghae: He didn’t able to see her and he heard that she was at the hospital at that tm, so he was really worried about her.

Heechul: *sigh* I think he’s really in love. When we saw her at the dance studio his face was so blank and his eyes were sparkling when he saw her dance.

Leeteuk: I think we should respect his feelings for her and accept it whole heartedly but we mustn’t tell it to manager-hyung yet, he might get angry at him.

Kangin: I admit that she’s really beautiful, smart and she can even do anything except for one thing that were very curious about. But the question is .. will her point of view to us can be changed?

Kyuhyun: What’s that thing?

Kangin: Well I guess is to trust others. Kyuhyun! That’s not the point I’m just telling that if she can trust us or what.

Leeteuk: Let’s see. Who knows maybe she’ll totally change her point of view and accept suitors like Eunhyuk because from what I heard awhile ago she doesn’t want to have a boyfriend. 

Siwon: Hyung it’s not only Eunhyuk, it’s also Colonel Junho of course.

Sungmin: is that Junho really like her too?

Siwon: Wookie said awhile ago that he notices it thru his eyes and I agree. I also notice his reaction when General Kim asks him.

Donghae: I think we need to help Eunhyuk about it.

Leeteuk: we must really help him. I don’t want to see him to be broken hearted; he might have suicide when it happen. Ok enough of that let’s rest now it already late.

All of them went to their room and sleep. Donghae arrive to their room and give a glace on Eunhyuk. He was already asleep and smiling. Donghae just ignore him and went to his bed.

-Donghae’sPOV-

I saw him sleeping and he was smiling like crazy again. *sigh* I think he was dreaming of her again. I just ignore him, went to my bed and sleep. I sleep peacefully while thinking of how to help my best friend to court her. 


comments pls. i fon't want a silent reader. i also want to know wha's on your mind so pls write a comment.

tnx

-sapphire-