Chapter 10

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

The chairman called us for an emergency meeting. The entire high ranked officers were there from Generals down to the commanders. The chairman started the meeting by asking me a question.

Chairman: Colonel Hyoyeon, how’s your observation with the action of the school administrative staff and all the people who are working on that school?

Hyoyeon: After 6 months it’s still a big zero. There’s no suspicious action from the people who are working.

Chairman: Is that so, well we need to have a backup plan. This guy is very dangerous. For over 20 years he committed a big crime in our Alliance Forces.

Taecyon: Sir what’s the backup plan all about?

Chairman: 3 people will help Colonel Hyoyeon to find that man, actually 4. The 3 will also disguise as a student while the other one will become the teacher. Those 3 students will be Colonel Junho, Colonel Doojoon and Colonel Seohyun. The teacher will be Brigadier General Shim Changmin.

General Kim/HY’s Appa: Are we going to tell the school administrators about this?

Chairman: No we won’t, all we have to do is to become a spy in that school. We told the principal about Colonel Hyoyeon’s admission but this time we won’t. I think that person knows that Colonel Hyoyeon was a spy that’s why it is hard for us to catch him.

Doojoon: But sir, Seohyun and I went there already. They probably recognize us.

Chairman: No worries, one of our professors of the crime laboratory had perform the memory eraser fot the principal and also for the others.

Hyoyeon: Will he be able to forget the reason why I’m at that school?

Chairman: Yes he will

Junho: Sir you said that you’ll perform a memory eraser so he’ll forget Hyoyeon’s admission?

Chairman: He’ll still remember her admission but he’ll forget our reason. So, does everyone agree with the plan?

All: Neh!

I raised my hand and object with that plan.

Hyoyeon: No! I object, I don’t understand why Colonel Junho, Colonel Doojoon and Colonel Seohyun will be a student too.

Chairman: Colonel Hyoyeon I know that you’re worried but this guy is very dangerous. You need a backup, besides you’re only observing that place and who knows if someone will kidnap you or do something against us.

Hyoyeon: But sir I can handle it alone and I don’t want to trouble anyone.

General Kim/HY’s appa: You’ll trouble everyone if you’ll be in trouble again like the other day; all of the officers are worried about you.

Hyoyeon: But sir….

Chairman: No more buts the plan are settled. The 3 students will be distributed to the different classes so they won’t be your classmates. (Facing Hyoyeon) they’ll start the mission in 2 days, understand?

I just remain silence and not to say any word a single word. I was disappointed of that plan. Imagine! , Junho, doojoon and Seohyun would be my schoolmate and my brother’s friend would be my teacher! Aish! I’m going to be insane. We are all dismissed and all of them went out. My dad walks towards his office as well as the other General. The chairman also went out of the conference room and headed to his office. Junho, Seohyun, and Doojoon approach the conference door but they stopped and someone tapped me.

Junho: Yah! Why are you still here let’s go now.

Hyoyeon: You go ahead; I’ll just stay here for a while.

Seohyun: Are you sure unnie?

Hyoyeon: Neh! Take a rest now.

Junho: Well ok, we will go now and you should also rest.

They leaved me and they proceed to their rooms. *sigh* what will happen this time. I don’t want them to be hurt. I guess I’l would just go on the plan. *sigh*

-End of POV-

After awhile she decided to leave the conference room and proceed to her room.

After 2 days

The chairman gathered them for their first day of the mission. He wished them good luck and proceeds to their school. the bell rang and they enter their designated room. As the time pass they were still observing the place until they’re dismissed. Junho, Doojoon and Seohyun fetch Hyoyeon from her room and they notice that she really looks irritated. So they enter the room and approach her.

Seohyun: Unnie, what’s wrong?

Hyoyeon: Nothing (fixing her things)

Junho: Yah! Don’t pretend that it’s nothing.

Hyoyeon: It’s really nothing and don’t ask anything or else I’ll kill you all.

Doojoon: Ok fine I won’t ask anymore I might die.

Seohyun: Yah! Enough of this let’s go we have so much work to do.

The 4 of them decided to leave the room and Hyoyeon’s phone rang. It was a text message from her father.

To Hyoyeon,

Dear, I would just ask if everything is alright and if you don’t have a schedule the day after tomorrow?

From Appa

She reply on her father’s message

To Appa,

Everything is alright appa, there’s nothing to worry about and yes I don’t have a schedule the day after tomorrow except for my paper work at my office.

From Hyoyeon

Then Junho interrupt her and take a look on her phone.

Junho: Yah! who are you texting? Is that your boyfriend?

Hyoyeon: No it’s not! It’s my appa he ask if I’m available the day after tomorrow.

Junho: Why? Is there a special occasion?

Hyoyeon: I don’t know, maybe.

After that Seohyun interrupt their conversation.

Seohyun: Yah! The 2 love birds, let’s go now we have work to do. (pointing at them)

Hyoyeon: Yah! were not LOVE BIRDS!

Junho: Were just going to be

Hyoyeon: (slaps Junho’s arm) Yah! Want to die!!*shouts*

Junho: Aish my eardrum will break into pieces.( covers hi ear)

Hyoyeon: If you don’t want your eardrum to break into pieces then shut your mouth!

Junho: Araso, araso you don’t need to shout!

Doojoon: Yah! if you two don’t stop then Seohyun and I will keep on teasing you.

Seohyun: Ayieeee! Junho-oppa and Hyoyeon-unnie.

Hyoyeon: Aish Seohyun-ah if you keep on teasing us I’ll set you up with Yonghwa.

She stops teasing them and she walked out with an irritated face. The 3 just glared at her when she walks out.

Doojoon: Hyoyeon you know about Yonghwa?

Hyoyeon: Yes of course auntie told me about it?

Junho: And you know that it’s her weakness?

Hyoyeon: Neh, I knew it because auntie told me that she doesn’t want that guy and she becomes irritated every time she hears that name.

Doojoon: Well I think that she will fall for him when the time comes just like you two.

When she heard that she walks away just like what Seohyun did and didn’t say any word but Junho was just smiling and Doojoon notice it.

Doojoon: Yah! Junho, are you planning to court her? (placing his hand on Junho’s shoulder)

Junho: What are you talking about?

Doojoon: Junho, my friend, I know that you like Hyoyeon since young.

Junho: How did you know about it? Well I think I’m really in love with her but it’s not since young, only this time.

Doojoon: What do you mean you think? You’re really in love with her even though you hide it.

Junho: I don’t even speak to anyone about this. How come you know it?

Doojoon: I just notice it and you are always concern about her, especially when she always got into accident. You always blame yourself when she got into that.

Junho was very speechless, he doesn’t know what to say and Doojoon was very sure that Junho really likes her.

Doojoon: But dude we have a problem on her.

Junho: I know, she really hates guy and she doesn’t want to have a boyfriend.

Doojoon: Well just be patient of her. Who knows maybe she would change her point of view.

Junho: Yeah that’s right. If that person didn’t do it on the 1stplace then she won’t be like that. If I really see him and if he dare touch her again I’ll surely beat him to death.

Doojoon: Me too I’ll beat him to death together with Taecyon-hyung.

Junho: Well enough of that let’s not talk about it right now we have a lot of work to do and don’t tell anyone about my feelings for her understand?

Doojoon: Araso, let’s go.

They left the school and continue their way to the headquarters together with Shim Changmin, the Brigadier General of ZAF. While inside the car Brigadier General Changmin open up the conversation.

Changmin: So guys how’s the observation today?

Seohyun: *sigh* No sign of it yet sir

Doojoon: Same as her. (Raise his right hand)

Junho: Me too. ( raise his right hand)

He notice that Hyoyeon was just staring at the window and not saying any word.

Changmin: How about you Hyoyeon?

She didn’t even hear it so Seohyun was the one who scold her.

Seohyun: Yah! The Brigadier General is asking you!

Hyoyeon: Huh?

Seohyun: Unnie what’s wrong with you, Brigadier General Changmin is talking to you.

Hyoyeon: Oh I’m just sleepy, sorry sir I didn’t hear it.*bows*

Changmin: It’s alright and all of you please stop calling me Brigadier General I’m sick of it.

Hyoyeon: Ok but what’s your question again?

Changmin: Is there any sign of him?

Hyoyeon: There’s still no sign of him.

Changmin: Is that so. Well ok let’s change the topic, is your brother’s new security feature was approved?

Hyoyeon: Yes it was already approved and it will be launch at our anniversary next week.

Doojoon: Really?! Taecyon-hyung’s security feature will be launch.

Hyoyeon: Yup he is very excited about it.

Changmin: Of course he will it’s his first project since he reached the Brigadier General position.

They didn’t notice that they were already at the headquarters. Hyoyeon ask Changmin if she could have a leave for today because she’s very sleepy and he agrees to it. She says Thank you and rush to their family suite. From there she saw her father doing his work.

Hyoyeon: Appa I’m here *hugs*. Why did you ask me awhile ago if I don’t have a schedule the day after tomorrow?

HY’s Appa: Oh, about that, I asked you because I will have an appointment to the person who’s requesting for our sponsorship for the safety of their event.

Hyoyeon: Then what will I do about it?

HY’s Appa: I just want you to do this.

Her father gave a folder, she open and read it. It was the final preparation for ZAF 50thanniversary.

Hyoyeon: What should I do appa?

HY’s Appa: You’ll just accompany the chairman and help the others for the preparation. After that you’ll come to my office and let me sign the paper for approval of that event.

Hyoyeon: Ok let me handle it appa I’ll just go to my room to finish it.

HY’s Appa: Alright but take a rest first, you might sleep again in front of your table.

She took a bow and rush to her room. She sat on her working table. She keeps on working and working and she didn’t notice that she fall asleep again on her working table. Then her oppa enter the room and he saw she sleeping again on the table.

Taecyon: Aish! This girl is really pushing herself. (whisper to himself)

He lift her from her working table and lay her on her bed. He gave a kiss on her forehead then he approach the door, turn of the light and get out of the room.

Meanwhile at the Super Junior Dorm…..

Their manager went to their dorm to announce something.

Manager: Guys listen. I already inform the chief of the police department for the sponsorship of the safety of your concert but we still need to get the approval of the General and of course the chairman of ZAF.

Leeteuk: So what are we going to do?

Manager: The day after tomorrow we will meet the General because the chairman is busy because of their anniversary party but I think we will be able to see him too.

Leeteuk: So we will go with you?

Manager: Neh, It’s the General’s request so we mustn’t reject it.

Heechul: Ok so do we have a schedule on that day?

Manager: No you don’t have, that day is scheduled for the General and they said that they will tour us to the whole establishment. So that’s it, I have to go now so take a rest now.

All: Neh!

They all went to their room after the manager leave. As they all enter their room they went to sleep. 


Here is the chapter 10 hope u like it

i'm really sorry that i haven't updated the story for a week (i think) because i was really busy at school sp much project to submit and mg graduation is approaching that's why everyone is busy studying and making projects.

don't worry i'm still writing at my school even though classes are going on and again i'm really sorry.

-sapphire-