chapter 37

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

Taecyon immediately went to Hyoyeon and gave her the thing that Donghae given to him.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon this is for you.

Hyoyeon: what is it?

Taecyon: just open it and you’ll see.

She open the envelope and she saw a concet ticket.

Hyoyeon: who gave it oppa?

Taecyon: the super junior of course. In that event you’re an audience not a ZAF officer so enjoy it.

Hyoyeon: yah! It’s 2 week from now and I have tons of work to do. You’ll leave for your honeymoon tomorrow and your work will be pass to me.

Yoona: we’ll comeback before the concert. Just take a day off for that day besides you also need to rest. You keep on working even though it wasn’t your job. You always skip meals too so you better rest and enjoy that concert.

Hyoyeon: but I don’t have time for this.

Taecyon: aish just go kunwari ka pa (means still pretending that she doesn’t want to go)

Hyoyeon: but oppa I don’t…….

Taecyon: no more buts, you’ll go on that concert and that’s final. Don’t try to escape because I’ll force you again like what I did to you last time.

Hyoyeon: ok fine I’ll go.

Taecyon: good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after 2 weeks~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona: come on Hyo the concert will begin soon.

Hyoyeon: unnie should I really go there?

Yoona: of course you should. This is your chance to meet him and to take a rest from all your stressful work.

Hyoyeon: who are you referring to unnie?

Yoona: you know who it is, don’t pretend that you don’t know whom I was referring to.

Hyoyeon: unnie stop teasing me.

Yoona: forget it Hyo come on now.

Hyoyeon: araso

They went to the concert venue and there are so many fangirls. She’s so nervous and she can’t go out of the car.

Hyoyeon: unnie I can’t do this.

Yoona: why not?

Hyoyeon: there’s so many fangirls here and I’m scared.

Yoona: you’re scared? That not the Hyoyeon I knew besides you are wearing a ZAF uniform and they’ll think that you’re one of the guards here.

Hyoyeon: that’s right. Unnie would you come with me?

Yoona: sorry Hyo I can’t. I would like to but I feel dizzy right now.

Hyoyeon: are you sick unnie.

Yoona: I don’t think so. Maybe it was because of work or because of stress. Your brother is waiting inside so you go now and tell him that I can’t accompany him or you today.

Hyoyeon: araso, I’ll go now. Be careful unnie and take a rest when you arrive at our suite.

Yoona: ok, bye Hyo enjoy your day.

She stepout of the car and proceed to the venue. Yoona was driving and as she drives home she still feels dizzy but she manage to arrive and their suite safely.

Yoona: Omo my head is spinning like a wheel I better take a rest first.

She was about to go to their room but she rush to the rest room and she vomit.

Yoona: aish what is happening? Did I ate something bad? *sigh*  I must be really tired.

On the other hand hyoyeon saw her brother standing at the corner while the fangirls are mobilizing.

Hyoyeon: oppa *runs*

Taecyon: oh, Hyoyeon, how come Yoona’s not with you?

Hyoyeon: she feels dizzy that’s why she can’t accompany you today but she was with me awhile ago. I told her to have a rest. Oppa why are you not taking care of your wife?

Taecyon: why is she sick? If yes then I should go home now.

Hyoyeon: no she’s not she might be tired and stress. I told you to take care of her.

Taecyon: yah I’m taking care of her. You go inside now, the concert is about to start.

Hyoyeon: araso, how about you?

Taecyon: I’ll just stay at the back stage, It was my assigned place.

Hyoyeon: ok I’ll be going now

She went inside and she sits at the VIP slot because her ticket is a VIP. While she was inside Taecyon called his wife to make sure she’s alright.

Taecyon: hon are you alright? Hyoyeon told me that you’re dizzy.

Yoona: neh, I’m alright don’t worry. I was just tired so I’ll just take a rest for awhile.

Taecyon: ok just call me if there’s something wrong and I’ll be there right away.

Yoona: no need just focus on your work right now. I’ll be alright no need to worry, maybe after an hour I don’t feel dizzy anymore.

Taecyon: araso, just take a rest now and I’ll call you later to check if you feel better.

Yoona: ok, bye honey love you.

Taecyon: bye love you too.

~~~~~~~~~back to Hyoyeon~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show starts and the fangirls screams as they perfom. She was just seated on her place but deep inside she’s happy to see him again. All through out the show, when Eunhyuk was the one performing on stage, he keeps on looking at her but she just look on the other side so that it won’t be too obvious that he knows her.

She’s also worried because the fangirls might smack her if they notice that he was looking at her. Again he look at her and she made an eye signal saying “stop looking at me, your fans might kill me in no time.” But he seems to understand it because he nod at her.

The concert has ended and she was about to leave when she receive a text message.

To Colonel Hyoyeon,

Go to the backstage now. I need to talk to you. I just want to tell you something that I should’ve told you before.

Fr. Hyukkie

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Why did he send a message? After a month that he didn’t call or text me I should be mad at him right? But instead I feel happy and I wanted to see him now.

I immediately go to the backstage and I saw him standing at the corner. I called him and he turn around. I approach him to where he is standing.

Hyoyeon: what do want to tell me?

Eunhyuk: umm…. Let’s go outside 1st

Hyoyeon: your fangirls might see you and you might have some issues after we talk. So just tell me what you need to tell me.

Eunhyuk: Araso, remember the thing that I wanted to tell you at the park?

Hyoyeon: *thinks* Neh I remember it.

Eunhyuk: I just want to say that I …….i ….. like you, No I love you Colonel Hyoyeon. I love you with all my heart and I don’t care If my fans will stay away from me or if I lose my job.

Hyoyeon: so that’s what you want to tell me.  Why didn’t you told me about it earlier.

Eunhyuk: I was afraid Hyoyeon. I was afraid that you’ll hate me or what because you’re a man hater and I know that you don’t trust anyone.

Hyoyeon: Eunhyuk-shi have you ever think that maybe one day I’ll change because of someone?

Eunhyuk: What do you mean Colonel.

Hyoyeon: Don’t call me Colonel, I’m talking to you as an average person not as a military officer or what. Before I didn’t knew it but as time goes by I realize that I change after you saved me from Johnny. At first I was really confuse of what I feel but as my brother helps me to understand it I realize that, that I …I love you too. When you didn’t contact me for a month I feel like you already forgotten me.

I burst into tears not knowing that he’s still infront of me. I feel that someone is near me and it was him. He cupped my face and kiss me. At first I was shock but later on I kiss him back. He kisses me passionately and I don’t want him to stop it. My tears keep on flowing all over my cheeks and our lips aparted but I can still feel his breath. He wipes my tears using his thumb and he hugged me.

Eunhyuk: I’m sorry Hyo, that I didn’t able to contact you. I’m trying to call you but everytime I do it your phone is busy and my manager always caught me. This time I’ll make it up to you.

He took something from his pocket and it was a small box.

Eunhyuk: I know it was all of a sudden but……….*kneels*

Hyoyeon: Yah! What are you doing? Stand up the others might see you.

Eunhyuk: I don’t want to lose you but you can still think if your not ready yet. Will you marry me Colonel Kim Hyoyeon of Zee Alliance Forces.

I cry again and I said yes. He place the ring on my ring finger and he kiss me again. Our lips aparted again and I faced him.

Hyoyeon: You did plan this thing do you?

Eunhyuk: neh, I planned this for a long time

Hyoyeon: does the other’s known about it?

Eunhyuk: neh, but not the outcome. They just knew about my plan

Hyoyeon: how about your boss? I know that you can’t have relationship because of your career.

Eunhyuk: Were not allowed but I did my best to convince him and he allowed me. Plus don’t worry about the fans

He continue to hug me and I hug him back. Somebody clap their hands and it was the super junior together with my brother.

Ryeowook: Noona, congratulations. At last we will have a sister-in-law now.

Taecyon: Yah! Lee Hyuk Jae don’t ever hurt my precious sister or else o’ll make your life miserable.

Don’t worry hyung I’ll take care of her.

He place his arm around my shoulder and I smiled at him. He stares at me like he doesn’t want me to vanish but I still feel embarrassed because I’m not used to it.

Leeteuk: Lee Hyuk Jae, she might melt in no time if you keep on staring at her so stop it.

Eunhyuk: Mianhae *bows* I’m just happy that the girl I love since the 1st day I met will accept my proposal.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean since the 1st day you met?

Donghae: Colonel it’s like this. That monkey boy already love you since he saw you at the classroom seated near the window and that was love at 1st sight but he was scared because you look like a monster when you’re talking to us.

Hyoyeon: oh really a monster then I should look like a Cyclopes or a Hydra.

Eunhyuk: What are those?

Kyuhyun: Hyung you’re really stupid. Cyclopes and Hydra is a greek mythology monsters got it.

Eunhyuk: but you’re beautiful monster. You’re a monster because the way you talk to us looks like you wanted to kill us in no time. Let’s forget about it now since your heart already accepts me.

Hyoyeon: Yah! You still owe me. You didn’t contact me for a month and all of a sudden you appear like a ghost. Awhile ago I was worried because you keep on looking at me and I feel that your fangirls giving me a death glare already.

Eunhyuk: Mianhae, I just miss you that’s why I keep on looking at you.

Heechul: Yah! Stop the chessyness, I’m already shivering here.

My phone rings and I receive a call from umma

Hyoyeon: excuse me I’ll just answer it.

I pressed the button and talk to umma.

Hyoyeon: hello umma?

HY’s umma: Hyo are you with your brother?

Hyoyeon: Neh I let you speak to him.

I called him and give the phone.

Taecyon: Neh, umma what’s wrong?............What?! ……………What hospital?............ok I’ll be there.

Hyoyeon: Oppa what’s wrong?

Taecyon: Yoona was at the hospital right now. I need to go.

Leeteuk: Hyung we’ll accompany you.

Taecyon: alright, let’s go.

 

Unnie’s at the hospital, but why?



 

*sigh* 2nd to the last chapter T_T

-sapphire-