chapter 36

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~after 3 months~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon: Yah come guys my brother will kill me if I didn’t go.

Seohyun: unnie, don’t worry taecyon-oppa won’t kill you because you’re with Yoona unnie. So don’t be in a hurry.

Yoona: she’s right Hyo. I will back out to this wedding if he’ll kill you.

Hyoyeon: Unnie, you really know my brother right? He might suspect me of running away because it’s a formal occasion and that’s what I really hate.

Yoona: relax Hyoyeon. I’ll take care of it…………….ok I’m ready. Now let’s go.

They rode the bridal car and Seohyun and Hyoyeon was beside her

Hyoyeon: best wishes unnie and take care of my brother, araso?

Yoona: neh, araso. I’ll take care of him.

Seohyun: best wishes too unnie…………*sigh* when will I also be a bride?

Yoona: Don’t worry seohyun, you’ll be also a bride someday.

Hyoyeon: yeah and your groom will be yonghwa.

She blushes after Hyoyeon saod thos things.

Yoona: ayieeeee, I know that you’ll fall for him when the time comes.

Seohyun: aish, stop it unnies.

Hyoyeon: why?! You also like him but I know that in the past you always curse him.

Seohyun: yeah, I’m really irritated at first but when I got to know him, he’s so gentle and understading even though he keeps on barging me because of the arrange marriage.

Yoona: just as I thought, our little Seohyun is in love now. By the way Hyoyeon taecyon told me that you were working again like you don’t want to rest, how are you with that “monkey boy”?

Hyoyeon: aish oppa is really talkactive. There’s nothing to mention unnie, I think he already forgotten me.

Yoona: how can you say that? Maybe he’s just busy or planning something for you.

Hyoyeon: maybe. He haven’t call or text me for a month.

Seohyun: don’t worry unnie, they’re just busy. I now that he also want to keep in touch with you. (look outside the window) Oh Yoona-unnie were here.

The car stops and they get out of the car. They go inside the church, Yoona was with her family while the 2 went to their places. After all the bridesmaid done with their prossession, Yoona almost cry because of happiness that she and her only love will be now together. He held her hand when she reach the altar and he notice that she has a teary eyes.

Taecyon: hon, why are you crying?

Yoona: Pabo! I’m not crying. I’m just happy that at last after all the hardships that we encounter we will be together now.

Taecyon: I’m also happy that we will be together now. Hon, don’t cry anymore you face will be ruin.

The ceremony starts and the most awaited part has come.

Priest: I now proclaim you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Taecyon removed Yoona’s veil and his lips pressed on hers. He kissed her gently but passionately and their lips apart after a moment. They hugged each other and all their family member are very happy for them. They all went to the reception but junho didn’t go with them.

Junho: guys you go first. I’ll just do something.

Hyoyeon: ok make it fast.

-Junho’s POV-

I left them and go to the Super Junior’s dorm he arrive at their dorm and he knock the door. Someone opened it and it was Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: oh colonel Junho, why are you here, I thought today’s Brigadier General Taecyon’s wedding? *pale*

Junho: yes it is I just come here to talk to you.

Eunhyuk: oh ok come in.

Junho: thanks, why didn’t you go to the wedding?

Eunhyuk: I didn’t go because I’m not feeling well so I let the others go. Why do you want to talk to me?

Junho: I just want to ask why didn’t you call Hyoyeon for a month?

Eunhyuk: we’re really busy for the concert next 2 weeks, but I’m trying to have time to text or call her. It’s just happened that our manager catches me when I’m about to call her. How is she colonel, did she finally recovered from the incident.

Junho: yes she did and she’s fine but I think she’s not fine at all. You didn’t contact her for a month so she kept her self busy again like she doesn’t want to rest anymore.

Eunhyuk: I’m going to make up with her. I told the members to give it to her when they saw her at the wedding.

Junho: so you really do like her a lot?

Eunhyuk: neh, I really like her and I’ll do anything just to be with her.

Junho: then don’t ever cheat on her. If you do that I’ll be the one to kill you together with Taecyon hyung, araso?

Eunhyuk: neh, araso

Junho: did you tell her already?

Eunhyuk: no not yet but I already planned it.

Junho: what are you planning to do.

Eunhyuk: I’m not just going to tell that I love her.

Junho: let me guess, you’ll ask her to marry you, right?

Eunhyuk: how did you know?

Junho: it doesn’t matter, if you need help just approach me or Taecyon-hyung

Eunhyuk: thanks, I know you like her too right, colonel?

Junho: neh but I gave up. She rejected me and I respect it. I know that she’ll be happy if you’re the one who will take care of her. I’m just worried about your fan girls, they’re so obsess of you guys.

Eunhyuk: I’ll handle it, if they’re really our fans they they should respect our privacy.

Junho: good, I’ll be going now. Remember what I told you.

Eunhyuk: neh, araso, bye.

-end of POV-

Meanwhile at the wedding reception, Taecyon and Yoona interact with all the guests and they notice that Junho wasn’t around yet.

Yoona: Hon, where did Junho go, he haven’t back yet?

Taecyon: I don’t know he will be back soon, why?

Yoona: I’m just not used that he’s not with Hyoyeon. Why did she reject him even when he’s always with her?

Taecyon: let her be. No need to worry about it because they’re still friends.

Junho came and he went to them.

Junho: Hyung, noona congratulations.

Taecyon: thanks junho, where did you go anyway?

Junho: I went to the Super Junior dormitory.

Yoona: why did you went there? They’re here

Junho: someone is missing so I went there.

Taecyon: wait I’ll guess who it is. Hmmmmmmmmm……leeteuk, heechul, hankyung, kibum, donghae … hmm............it’s eunhyuk right?

Yoona: how did you know?

Taecyon: i count the members and I saw Hyoyeon’s face awhile ago and she’s sad. Why is it that he’s not here anyway?

Junho: he is sick that’s why he didn’t come.

Yoona: oh, he must get well soon. Ok you eat now and accompany my sister –in-law.

He went to Hyoyeon and talk like the usual.

Yoona: so that’s the reason why is she sad awhile ago. *sigh* I hope he will be able to contact her. Hyoyeon is working like she doesn’t want to rest anymore and eat i'm worried about her.

Taecyon: I hope so too. She’ll get sick if she continue to do that. Come on hon, let’s go to them.

They went to the super junior and they congratulate them.

Manager: congratulations BG taecyon and BG Yoona. By the way this is the big boss of SMent Lee Soo Man and this is her niece Lee Sunkyu but she preferred to be called Sunny

LSM and Sunny: Annyeong Haseyo *bow*

Taecyon: Annyeong Haseyo thank you for coming to our wedding.

Yoona: neh thank you so much annyeong haseyo. Hon, I’ll just go to umma and appa

Taecyon: araso

Yoona: Bye guys

Donghae: Hyung can I talk to you for a minute?

Taecyon: sure, let’s go over there.

They went on the corner of the venue and Donghae gave something.

Taecyon: What is this?

Donghae: our monkey told us to give it to your sister. It’s a VIP ticket for our concert next 2 weeks. He’s planning to confess to her after the concert.

Taecyon: Great but why don’t you give it her by yourself?

Donghae: I can’t she might not accept it. Eunhyuk didn’t able to have a contact with her for a month and she might just ignore me/us.

Taecyon: araso, I’ll give it her then. I’ll be the one in charge on that event. At last he would confess to her.

Donghae: but hyung don’t be surprise if he won’t just confess to her.

Taecyon: What do you mean? What will he do?

Donghae: hyung don’t tell her yet about it. *whispers* he will ask her hand for marriage.

Taecyon: Bwoh?! He’s not her boyfriend yet and he want to take my sister’s hand for marriage?! How about your boss, manager and fans?

Donghae: he’ll take care of it, it’s his problem to solve. That monkey is really serious to her ever since.

Taecyon: ok I won’t go against it but he must be sure that it will be alright for everyone. I’ll also convince umma and appa about it.

Donghae: just give it to her hyung and don’t tell her the plan

They both go back and Donghae proceed to their place.

Leeteuk: did you give it?

Donghae: Neh

Sunny: uncle I’ll just go out side and take a walk

LSM: sure be careful ok

On the other hand Junho also left them because he got bored even though he’s enjoying it. He don’t know why but he want to go for a walk.

-Junho’s POV-

I went out of the venue and while I was walking I bump into someone again. Aish why do I always bump into someone?

???: oh I’m so sorry *bows*

Junho: no it’s ok. Wait you’re the one I bump at the hospital months ago.

???: me? *thinks* oh yes I’m really sorry about that. I’m just really clumsy.

Junho: it’s alright. How’s your uncle?

???: he’s alright now. I’m really sorry if I bump at you again.

Junho: I told you it’s alright. What your name anyway?

???: oh I forgot to introduce my self how rude of me. Anyway I’m Lee Sunkyu but I prefer to be called Sunny. I’m the niece of SMent founder Lee Soo Man.

Junho: I’m Colonel Lee Junho of Zee alliance forces but don’t call me colonel, just call me by my name. Nice to meet you Sunny. So are you also an artist?

Sunny: nice to meet you too Junho. I’m not an artist maybe I’m just planning to be a trainee.

So she’s sunny. She’s also beautiful and cute. Why is it that my heart beats so fastand I can’t take my eyes off her.

Sunny: junho, are you alright?

Junho: huh? Neh,………….umm…..would you like to have a walk with me?

Sunny: sure

Junho: Great so……let’s go over there?

She nod to me and we roamed around. I feel so comfortable even though I just met her. I met her before but I didn’t know her name yet. The atmosphere is very different right now.