Chapter 17

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

After a week, there’s no sign of him and she didn’t receive any call too. Also with in the week they’re still attending school and observe but there’s still no sign of James Lee. This day is the 50th anniversary of the Alliance Forces so they were all busy. It’s a formal event so all the people must be in their formal attire. But one of them doesn’t want it so she’s going to escape.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Aish anniversary party again, I have to wear a clothes wherein I can’t breathe and I hate it. I was planning to escape and I was ready but someone entered my room without knocking and it was of course my brother.

Hyoyeon: Yah! why did you enter my room without knocking?! Do you have manners?!

Taecyon: Of course I have but I can sense that you have a “fishy plan” so I entered without knocking.

Omo! What’s fishy plan he’s talking about? Did he found out that I don’t want to attend the party? Aish! Why do I have a brother who can sense everything?

Taecyon: Yah! I know what you’re planning to do and don’t try to escape this time.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, what are you talking about?

Taecyon: Don’t try to fool me again with your innocent look.  You’re going to attend and that’s final.

Hyoyeon: Oppa how did you know that I was going to escape?

Taecyon: Well thanks to my instinct I can sense that you’re planning something again.

Hyoyeon: Aish, oppa I really don’t want to go. I hate parties especially when it’s a formal gathering.

Taecyon: You don’t have a choice. You’re born in a high class society so bear with it.

Hyoyeon: But oppa I really don’t want to go. I rather stay in my room and sleep than to attend that party.

Taecyon: Yah! you have to attend it’s the Golden Anniversary and all the high ranked officers must be there and that includes you.

Hyoyeon: Oppa how many times do I have to tell you that I really don’t want to go?

Taecyon: Aish! enough! You’ll attend whether you like it or not so come with me. (Grab her hand)

Hyoyeon: Oppa Where will you take me?

He didn’t answer me and he brought me t his car. I want to fight back but I can’t he’s too strong and when did he become to have a strength that almost breaks my wrist? He open the door at the front seat and signing me to go inside.

Hyoyeon: I don’t want too.

Taecyon: *sigh* Hyoyeon if you insist to be so stubborn, I’ll be forced to do something.

Hyoyeon: I don’t care, I won’t go with you.

Taecyon: Aish just go inside. ( carries her in a bridal style)

Hyoyeon: Yah! oppa put me down or else I’ll shout “kidnapping”

Taecyon: Shut up! who will dare to kidnap a girl who knows most of the martial arts of the world.

Hyoyeon: Of course it’s you and if you don’t put me down this instant I’ll do the martial arts that you’re talking about.

Taecyon: Sorry Hyo but I’ll still do it. (place at the front seat)

Hyoyeon: Yah! oppa!

He placed me at the front seat and he closes the door. I tried to open the door to escape but his car has an automatic lock which he’s the only one who can control it. He sat on the driver seat, start the engine and drive. As he was driving I just look the window and didn’t talk to him. Aish! What is my brother going to do this time?

-Taecyon’s POV-

While I was driving she just looking outside and she’s not talking to me. *sigh* Sorry Hyoyeon but I need to do this I don’t want to lose my only sister yet. Also I don’t want you to miss this event, so I’m going to do this. We arrive at the location, it was a boutique. I told her to get down and follow me but I was holding her hand because I know her attitude. We enter the boutique and I notice that her face was amazed.

Taecyon: Yah! Hyoyeon-ah if you keep on looking at the surroundings, it will surely melt in no time.

Hyoyeon: Oppa what are we doing here?

Taecyon: It’s a secret.

Then someone approach us and I handed my sister to her.

Taecyon: You know what to do to her and take care of her.

Saleslady: Yes sir leave it to me*bows*. Let’s go ma’am (facing Hyoyeon)

The saleslady accompanies her to a room and I hope they would do it perfectly. As she was inside the room I’m busy in finding a perfect suit for me. It’s almost 1½ hour but I can’t choose yet, then suddenly I saw people entered the boutique and it was the Super Junior. They saw me and approach me by one of them and it was Leeteuk. I already know their names because of our meeting last time.

Leeteuk: Annyeong Haseyo*bows* Brigadier General Taecyon.

Taecyon: Annyeong Haseyo Leeteuk and please stop calling me Brigadier General Just call me Hyung, ok? (A/N just imagine that Teacyon is older than Leeteuk)

Leeteuk: Ok, so hyung what are you doing here?

Taecyon: I think you already know it. It’s the 50th anniversary of ZAF and I think you’re also invited.

Leeteuk: Neh, so you’re finding a good suit?

Taecyon: Neh but I haven’t chose anything yet.

Leeteuk: Hmmmm……I think we can help you about that. Heechul-ah come here (facing the members).

He calls Heechul and told him to help me find my suite. I wonder what will he chose.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Someone approach us and my oppa said take care of me. What will they do to me? We entered a room and I saw many cosmetics, dresses, shoes and so on. They told me to enter the bathroom and they undress me and bathe me. Then they put a lotion and moisturizer all over my body after I took a bath. I think I has a floral scent because I smelled like a flower. After that they picked a dress and shoes, and dressed me up. I think I look like an idiot because the mirrors are covered with blanket so I can’t see my face but I can imagine that I look like a clown. They put a make-up on my face as they fixed my hair, I don’t know what style they’re doing also on my face. They finished doing my hair and make-up and they put an accessories, from bracelet to necklace.(it’s a one set accessories)

After they’ve finished, they guided me at the big mirror and they told me to look at it. When I saw myself at the mirror my jaw dropped and I don’t know what to say.

Saleslady: Ma’am are you alright?

Hyoyeon: Neh*nod* am I dreaming? Is this really me?

Saleslady: Yes that’s you and you’re not dreaming.

Hyoyeon: Unnie why did you do this thing?

Saleslady: Your brother asks us to do it.

I was still looking at myself and I can’t believe that it’s really me. I was wearing a black tube cocktail dress, a pair of 2 or 3 inches high heels and accessories filled with diamonds on it. My hair is a little curled and they let it fall on my shoulder.

Saleslady: Let’s go now your brother is waiting for you.

Hyoyeon: Araso

I followed her and I was nervous. What will be his reaction? Well I think he’ll laugh at me and tease me of course. I was still uncomfortable of what I’m wearing.

Hyoyeon: Wait unnie. I can’t do it.

Saleslady: why? is there a problem?

Hyoyeon: Nothing, I’m just nervous because I don’t know what my brother’s reaction and I think I can’t walk on the crowd with this dress.

Saleslady: Ma’am your really beautiful and I think your brother will also be surprise.

*sigh* I hope so but if he’ll laugh I’ll kill him.

-Taecyon’s POV-

Heechul picked a suit for me and I think he made a right choice but I look like a groom. It was all black except for the long sleeves inside the coat. He let me try different suit but he said that this one is perfect for me.

Heechul: it really perfect for you hyung and I made the right choice.

Taecyon: Yeah it’s perfect but I look like a groom and I’m not yet getting married.

Heechul: Hyung it doesn’t matter, it’s perfect for you. Thanks to me you found a right one.

Taecyon: I know right, thanks Heechul.

Heechul: No problem, Super Junior is always here. Oh I almost forgot, hyung we need to go now. We will fix ourselves first at our company before going to the party.

Taecyon: Ok and thanks again.

He bowed to me and he went to the members. They went out immediately and they bowed to me before they walk towards the door. I also bowed to them to give my respect. Then the door opens from the room where Hyoyeon is and she went out. I starred at her from head to toe and she’s really beautiful. Although she’s beautiful from her casual clothes, her beauty really shines today and I think she didn’t know it. I was just staring at her the whole time and scanning her.

Hyoyeon: Yah! oppa why are you staring at me like that?

Taecyon: Nothing, I didn’t realize that you’re really beautiful. even though you’re really beautiful on your casual clothes.

Hyoyeon: Aish, Bolero (it means that you’re complimenting someone but he/she don’t believe you)

Taecyon: Yah! I’m not kidding; it’s true that you’re really beautiful.

Hyoyeon: Whatever. Oh by the way you look like a groom. Are you getting married tonight?

Taecyon: No, I’m not yet proposing to her and I don’t want to get married yet.

Hyoyeon: When are you getting married? When you’re already at 40’s?

Taecyon: Yah! Kim Hyoyeon I’m not yet in my 30’s. I’m only 24 so stop it.

Hyoyeon: Aish, araso I’ll stop it but why did you bring me here?

Taecyon: Because I know that you’ll runaway again and appa might plan something on you.

Hyoyeon: What’s that plan?

Taecyon: It’s an Arranged Marriage.

Hyoyeon: What?! Arranged Marriage? I don’t want to get married.

Taecyon: That’s the consequence if you will not come.

Hyoyeon: What if I’ll come?

Taecyon: Then he’ll forget about it.

Hyoyeon: That easy?

Taecyon: Yes, because he was just joking but if you’ll not come he will really do it.

Hyoyeon: Come on let’s go now to that party. I don’t want to have the arranged marriage. (walk towards the door)

Taecyon: Yah! wait for me. I will just pay the bill.

Hyoyeon: Hurry up Oppa

I approach the counter and present my credit card. I sign the receipt and approach her in front of the door. We leave the boutique and headed our way to the location of the party. 



How do you find this chapter?? pls let me know

-sapphire-