Chapter 23

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

After several hours, Hyoyeon decided to call him but she’s confuse whether she’ll call him or not.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Should I call him? what if they’re busy? Aish! whatever he called me too when I’m busy so I’ll call hm. (grabs her phone) WAIT ( return the phone) No, Kim Hyoyeon you mustn’t call him you don’t trust them right? And you don’t care about them. *sigh* But he helped you yesterday and you should thank him. Ahhh what will I do, it really bothers me. Colonel Hyoyeon focus, your work and mission is more important so focus. I get back to my work but my phone suddenly rang. It was Eunhyuk again, should I answer it?......No don’t answer it let it be. Aish I have no choice I answered it just to be quiet.

Hyoyeon: Hello?

Eunhyuk: Did you receive it already?

Hyoyeon: Yeah I received it, thanks but how did you know that I love Tulips?

Eunhyuk: You do? Well I just guest it, so did you feel more relax?

Hyoyeon: Yeah I did thanks.

Eunhyuk: Great, so I’ll be going now bye.

Hyoyeon: Wait, I want to ask something.

Eunhyuk: What is it?

Hyoyeon: Why did you send me a bouquet of flowers?

Eunhyuk: I just know that you’re stress because you’re busy with your work. So I sent you a bouquet of flower so that you’ll feel better.

Hyoyeon: Oh really there’s no other reason?

Eunhyuk: Umm… yeah there’s no other reason.

Hyoyeon: Well thank you but you don’t need to spend so much.

Eunhyuk: It doesn’t matter as long as you’ll feel better. So I’ll be going now, we have to start our rehearsal for the upcoming concert.

Hyoyeon: Ok bye.

He hung up the phone and I continue my work. Is that really him? Why do I see him unusual? Also the reason that he told me is that all his reason? Well maybe because I always ignore him. Hyoyeon what is really happening to you? Am I sick or anything?

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

*sigh* Thank goodness that she love it. Well I just guest that Tulip is her favorite flower and I was right it really is. I was smiling like crazy again and I think Kyuhyun notice it (again)

Kyuhyun: Hyung you’re smiling like crazy again. What happen this time?

Eunhyuk: Secret, there’s no hint or clue.

Kyuhyun: Aish it’s Hyoyeon again right?

Eunhyuk: I won’t tell you just practice for your solo performance

Kyuhyun: Ok fine

He went back to practice and also I. I feel like I have so much energy for today’s rehearsal. Maybe because I heard her voice or she feels better because of what I did. You’re really good Hyuk Jae kekeke~ for now concentrate on what you’re doing.

-Taecyon’s POV-

I went to my sister’s office for the clearance of the new mobile suites. I knock her door and ask permission to enter but she wasn’t answering so I just enter without her permission. As I enter into her office, I saw her staring at the flowers on the right side of her desk. Her eyes were sparkling and she smiles a little but her smile is different from the usual.

Taecyon: Yah! Hyoyeon where did these flowers come from?

She’s still staring at it and she did respond of what I asked her.

Taecyon: Yah! Colonel Kim Hyoyeon wake up!*shouts* (then hit her head)

Hyoyeon: OUCH! *look* Yah! oppa what was that for?! And how did you enter here without my permission?

Taecyon: I keep on knocking but you won’t respond to it so I enter without your permission and I hit your head to wake you up.

Hyoyeon: Aish so annoying *scratch head* What do you want?

Taecyon: I just need to give it to you this clearance for the mobile suites. (Give the clearance folder). Oh by the way where did these flowers come from?

Hyoyeon: Oh it’s…….it’s ……it’s from….from appa. Right appa because he…he notice that I look stressed so he sent me flowers.

From appa? He never do this kind of thing and he doesn’t even know his daughter’s favorite flower nor food.

Taecyon: Are you sure that it’s from appa? As far as I know he don’t do this kind of thing. *suspicious look*

Hyoyeon: Ye..Yeah it’s really from him.

I don’t believe it, she looks like she’s hiding something. I look around her desk and I found a card near the vase so I get it immediately.

Hyoyeon: Yah! oppa give that back.

Taecyon: No, I’ll read it first.

Hyoyeon: Oppa that’s mine you’re invading my privacy.

Taecyon: Privacy your face. I’ll read it.

Hyoyeon: Oppa! *shouts*

I read it as she tries to get it from me. I saw the signature and it’s…from… Hyukkie. Who’s Hyukkie? *thinks* Oh it’s from Super Junior Eunhyuk. Why did he send my sister a flowers doe he likes her? Well if he’ll planning to court then it’s alright I don’t care but he must be sincere to her.

Taecyon: So it’s from Super Junior’s Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon: Aish you always invade my privacy (get the card) and so what, if it’s from him. he just want to make me feel better.

Taecyon: Why? Is he interested on you?

Hyoyeon: I don’t know and who cares.

I look at her with suspicious looks and I notice that her cheeks are getting red.

Hyoyeon: Oppa why are you looking at me that way?

Taecyon: My dear dongsaeng

Hyoyeon: What?

Taecyon: You’re blushing right now and your eyes are sparkling like a star.

Hyoyeon: WHAT?! NO I’M NOT! NO WAY!!!! (Touches her face)

Taecyon: Yes you are. While you’re looking at those flowers your eyes are sparkling and you’re smiling.

Hyoyeon: Aish Oppa I said that I’m not and stop it. (hides her faces)

I stop teasing her and it’s my first time to see her like this. Maybe she’s in love but she didn’t notice it yet.

Taecyon: Yah! don’t hide your blushing face because I can still see it even though you hides it.

Hyoyeon: Oppa just stop it.

Taecyon: Araso, I’ll just leave it here so that you can sign it.

I was about to leave but someone entered her office and it was him Johnny Jung, who made my sister to suffer like this. My fist automatically closes and I was about to punch him but I control my anger.

Johnny: Oh, Taecyon you’re here. it’s good to see you.

Taecyon: What are you doing here you jerk?!

Johnny: I just want to see your sister.

Taecyon: Leave!! You’re not allowed to enter this office!

Johnny: Why not? Am I not welcome here?

Taecyon: From the moment you did your animal act on her you’re not welcome anymore and I already cut our ties so just leave my sister alone.

I look into her and she was not on her desk anymore. I tried to find her so I approach the other side and I saw her hiding under and look scared.

Taecyon: Get out Johnny and don’t show yourself ever again!!!!!!*shouts*

Johnny: Whoa easy Taecyon, what happened to your manners I’m older than you remember?

Teacyon: I don’t care if you’re older than me. I also have no manners if you’re the one I’m talking to. So get out this instance or I’ll bring you to hell.

Johnny: Ok, ok I’ll go now but I’ll be back.

He step out of the office with a scary look but I wasn’t scared of that kind of look. I was also nervous because he might do something to her again.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon he’s gone now you can come out.

She’s not responding but I can feel that she don’t want to come out because of him.

Taecyon: It’s alright now, you come out now, don’t be scared anymore

She comes out and she immediately hug me and cry.

Hyoyeon: Oppa don’t leave me.

Taecyon: I don’t want to leave you but I have to. Appa will get mad if I didn’t go back to work.

Hyoyeon: Araso, it doesn’t matter anymore

Taecyon: are you sure you’ll be ok?

Hyoyeon: Yes don’t worry I’ll just call you if anything happens

Taecyon: Alright, I’ll go now just be careful

She just nod and I went back to my office. I’m still worried about her. When I arrive at my office I notice that the door is open so I enter it carefully. I didn’t see anyone so I just enter inside normally but some hugged me from my back.

???: Honey I miss you so much.

Wait I know that voice. I turned around and I saw that it was Yoona.

Taecyon: Omo I thought you’ll be back next week?

Yoona: I also thought it but the commander told me that they’ll just call me if they need me. why? aren’t you happy that I’m back.

I hugged her and kiss her gently on her lips.

Taecyon: Of course i am happy, I miss you too. I was just surprised that you’re here, you didn’t even call me to pick you up. You also didn’t tell me yesterday about it.

Yoona: Mianhae I just wanted to surprise you. I just knew it early in the morning, in our time zone not at the states, so I didn’t able to call or text you. I’m really sorry Taecyon.

Taecyon: Well you really surprised me. You don’t have to say sorry I’m contended that you’re already here.

I kiss her again maybe a minute longer before I let go of her lips.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon will also be happy to see you. How’s your flight?

Yoona: It’s alright. How’s Hyoyeon today hon?

Taecyon: I don’t think she’s alright right now.

Yoona: Why did something happened to her again.

Taecyon: Remember the guy that I told you who molested her?

Yoona: Neh I remember that bustard. He’s the one who made her heart like a stone.

Taecyon: *sigh* He’s here honey. He went to her office awhile ago and thank goodness that I was there or else he might do it again.

Yoona: Bwoh?! You shouldn’t leave her alone.

Taecyon: I don’t want to leave her too but I have to. Appa didn’t even know yet about what he did to her.

Yoona: Omo she might experience it again.

Taecyon: I’m also worried about her. If I’m just an ordinary guy I should have kill him now by that time.

Yoona: Honey don’t let your anger destroy your reputation. If I’m at your situation and Hyoyeon was my sister I will also kill him. Just cool down for moment and let’s pray that nothing will happen to her like that again.

Taecyon: Yeah you’re right. What do you want to drink hon?

Yoona: I’m alright

Now that she’s here I must do it now. I go to my desk and took a box from the cabinet. I returned to her and kneel down.

Yoona: Honey what are you doing? Stand up they might think that I got mad at you.

Taecyon: Yoona I know that this is all of a sudden but I can’t wait any longer. I can let you think if you’re not ready yet. (open the box) Ms. Im Yoona will you marry me and live the rest of your life with the man who is kneeling in front of you.

I saw her eyes became teary and she smiled at me.

Yoona: Of course Brigadier General Kim Taecyon, I’ll marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. *tears*

I stood up and put the ring into her ring finger. She hugged me and I hugged her back. I was so happy that she agrees to be my wife. She let go of the hug and she kissed me too so I kiss her back again. I lips apart again after a moment and she look at me.

Yoona: Kim Taecyon you’re such an irresponsible brother. You leave your sister alone just to propose to me.

Taecyon: Yah! I just decided to do it today because you might send again to the other military base and I don’t want to waste time because I might be rejected if you will be sent to another location.

Yoona: So you’re planning it for the long time?

Taecyon: Neh but it should be romantic not like this.

Yoona: Then why didn’t you do it tomorrow or the next day.

Taecyon: If I wait for that long I might lose you.

Yonna: Yah! aren’t you worried about your sister. That guy might do it again to her.

Taecyon: If that happens again I’ll kill him and if he also do it to you I’ll bring him to where he came from. So you be careful of him, I don’t want him to do it to you too. You know what he looks right?

Yoona: Neh I know what he looks. Don’t worry I’ll be careful of him. I’m only yours Kim Taecyon, my future husband.*smiles*

 I also smiled at her and gave her a little peck on her lips again. She rest her head on my chest and slowly she closes her eyes.

Taecyon: Yoona are you alright?

Yoona: Neh, just let my rest for awhile. I’m really tired. *sleeps*

*sigh* she’s really like Hyoyeon, I carried her in a bridal style and laid her on the sofa. I brushed her hair from her face and I let her sleep. *sigh* I wish that the two important girl in my life aside from my mother will be safe.

Im Yoona I promise that I’ll make you happy and safe, as for you Hyoyeon, I also promise you that you’ll also be safe and return your heart into normal and make you smile wholeheartedly again. I kiss her forehead and go back to my work. I also called Junho for him to check if she’s alright.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

My brother argues with him and I was really scared. I want my brother to stay but he has work to do and I don’t want to be a burden to him so I just let him go. I return to my desk and start working again. Then someone entered my office without knocking and it was……



 

Another chapter is done^_^

-sapphire-