Chapter 22

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

The party has ended at 11pm, all the guest were gone but the Super Junior is still there talking with the chairman together with the high-ranked Officers like General Kim and his son and daughter.

Chairman: Well I think it’s a deal now our Alliance Forces will be in charge of the safety of your concert.

Manager: We’ll be honored for it and thank you for approving the sponsorship.

Chairman: No problem, I think the sponsorship is worth it even though it wasn’t easily approved because they’re really great.

Suju: Kamsahamnida *bows*

Chairman: It’s alright better go home now it’s already late and I know you have schedule tomorrow. BG Taecyon and Colonel Hyoyeon will accompany you outside.

General Kim: Taecyon, Hyoyeon accompany them make sure that their safe.

Both: Sir Yes sir *salute*

Taecyon: Let’s go guys

They followed Taecyon and Hyoyeon was behind them to make sure that they were safe. All of the Super Junior member was with him but Eunhyuk decided to be at the last so that he can talk to her secretly. He walked beside her but she just ignore it.

Eunhyuk: (clears throat) Ms. Kim how’s your foot?

Hyoyeon: Oh it’s alright now thanks again.

Eunhyuk: No problem thanks for giving your contact.

Hyoyeon: Don’t mention it.

It’s been awkward for the two until they reached the van of Super Junior.

Eunhyuk: We’ll be going now thanks for inviting us.

Hyoyeon: I was not the one who invited you, it was the chairman.

Eunhyuk: Oh, that’s right, sorry but thanks anyway. I’ll just text you later bye. *runs*

Hyoyeon: Yah! why will you…………

She didn’t able to say what she wants because he immediately go inside of their van. “why will he do it I already said that don’t text me anytime he wants” she thought then her brother tapped her.

Taecyon: Yah! what’s with that face?

Hyoyeon: Nothing I’m just sleepy. Let’s go home now oppa I’m really tired.

Taecyon: Ok let’s go. I’ll tell appa that we will go first and you’ll sleep in my room because he might come when you’re asleep and you know it is.

Hyoyeon: Araso I won’t argue with you anymore.

They reached the headquarter and proceed to their family suite.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, I’ll just go to my room first to change my clothes.

Taecyon: Ok, remember what I told you.

Hyoyeon: Araso

She entered her room and fix herself then suddenly her phone rung and she receive a text message.

To colonel Hyoyeon,

It’s me Eunhyuk I just want to know if your alright because of the incident awhile ago. Just want to make sure if you’re safe.

From Hyukkie

Without hesitation she replied to it.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

He texted me and asking if I’m alright again. Aish he’s really naughty, I told him that I’m alright and I’m getting annoyed but why do I have a happy feeling when he bothers me?

To Eunhyuk the naughty monkey

I told you that I’m alright and I’m safe. I’m at the military base now in our family resident suite. Don’t text me anymore, I’m already sleepy and I want to sleep now. You better take a rest because you have schedule tomorrow so GOODNIGHT.

From Colonel Hyoyeon.

I pressed the send button and drop my phone on my working table. I change my formal clothes into my PJ’s. my phone ring again and it was a text message again.

To Colonel Hyoyeon,

Alright I won’t disturb you now it will be my last message. Goodnight and sweet dreams, don’t think of that bustard anymore. You should sleep well.

From Hyukkie.

Aish I told him not to text me anymore. Well anyway why is he concern to me and what is he up to. Someone knock the door and it was my brother.

Taecyon: Yah! Hyoyeon aren’t you done I’m sleepy now. I still need to call Yoona.

Hyoyeon: I’m done just wait for me and call Yoona unnie now.

Taecyon: Ok just be quick I know that she wants to talk to you too.

Hyoyeon: Araso

-Taecyon’s POV-

I called Yoona and tell her about what happened today while my sister is still in her room.

Yoona: Hi, Taecyon how’s your day? And Hyoyeon?

Taecyon: It’s great but I wish you were there and its Hyoyeon wish too. How are you?

Yoona: I'm alright i just miss you and also Hyoyeon. Sorry Honey if I didn't come because of my duty here in States but I’m sure that you’re happy because of your project.

Taecyon: How can I be happy if you were not here. Mom and Dad wishes to see you too but they understand because you’re also a ZAF officer. When will you come back anyway?

Yoona: You should be happy and i'm proud of you, I'll comeback Maybe next week. Did you make Hyoyeon beautiful at the party?

Taecyon: Of course and thank goodness I caught her before she runaway again. Umm….. Yoona Have you thought of getting married someday?

Yoona: Of course but it’s up to you if you what me to be your wife.

Taecyon: Of course I want too but not in the phone it wasn’t romantic at all. Hey I tell you something about Hyoyeon when you comeback she might hear it if I tell you right now.

She came out of her room with her PJ’s

Hyoyeon: Oppa is that unnie?

Taecyon: Neh (talks to Yoona) Honey Hyoyeon’s here she wants to talk to you.

Yoona: Ok

I handed her the phone and she talks to Yoona.

Hyoyeon: Hi unnie how’s your work?

Yoona: It fine Hyo. Did you enjoy the party?

Hyoyeon: Honestly no, I would enjoy it if you were there. Plus oppa really gave me a hard time to understand what he means.

Yoona: What does he mean? Maybe I can help you understand it.

Hyoyeon: Well he said that someone might enter my heart and transform it from being stone into cotton.

Yoona: Hyoyeon you’re really innocent for your age. Don’t worry you’ll figure it out soon. Can you give the phone to your brother I just want to ask something.

Hyoyeon: Araso bye unnie.

Yoona: Bye Dongsaeng sweet dreams

 Hyoyeon: Thanks unnie. Oppa unnie wants to talk to you.

She gave me the phone and she said that she’ll go inside the room now.

Taecyon: Neh?

Yoona: Honey is someone courting your sister now?

Taecyon: I don’t think so but I can sense that someone really entered her heart right now and she didn’t know it.

Yoona: At least her heart is getting warmer now. Oh I need to go now I still need to finish something. Bye Honey Saranghe and sweet dreams

Taecyon: Bye I love you too. Wait, you know that it’s night here?

Yoona: Of course I know it we have the timezone of different country.

Taecyon: Ok I’ll hung up now, Saranghe

I hung up the phone and I go inside my room. I saw her laying on the sofa while hugging a pillow.

Taecyon: Yah Colonel Hyoyeon what do you think you’re doing?

Hyoyeon: I’m sleeping what you think?

Taecyon: Who told you to sleep at the sofa? Sleep on the bed and I’ll be the one to sleep there.

Hyoyeon: Yah! I’m a visitor here so I’ll sleep at the sofa.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon just sleep at the bed and I’ll be the one to sleep at the sofa. You’re a girl and you need to be comfortable while you sleep.

Hyoyeon: Oppa you’ll have backache if you sleep on the sofa. Yoona unnie don’t want to marry you if you have backache it’s a sign of getting old.

Taecyon: Awww you’re really sweet but don’t ever involve her in this situation. Also I’m used to it especially during training. Just sleep on the bed. Plus I’m not yet old.

Hyoyeon: Araso, Goodnight oppa

Taecyon: Good night dongsaeng.

-end of POV-

They sleep peacefully all night and Hyoyeon dreamed about Johnny again but someone is with her and she doesn’t know who it is.

The next morning at Super Junior Dormitory…………

It’s already 9am but they are still at bed. Nobody wants to wakeup and they didn’t notice that someone entered the dormitory and goes each room.

Manager: Yah! guys wake up you have a schedule and rehearsal today for the concert.

Shindong: Aish Hyung just let us rest for awhile, were really tired.

Manager: I know that you’re tired but you have schedules to day so get up there.

All of them followed their manager’s order and they get ready.

Donghae: Hyung the monkey is not yet awake.

Manager: Then wake him up.

Donghae go to their room and he saw Eunhyuk smiling on his own while hugging a pillow.

Donghae: Yah! wake up Lee Hyuk Jae. *taps*

Eunhyuk: *mourn* Hyoyeon *mourn*

Donghae: Yah! wake up she’s not here. *hits*

Eunhyuk: Ouch! Hey what was that for? I’m having a beautiful dream here so go away.

Donghae: Yah! we have schedule today and a rehearsal, plus Hyoyeon is not here.

Eunhyuk: Aish why do you have schedule today and rehearsal?

Donghae: Because we need to have a salary, so get up there and get ready.

Eunhyuk: Araso. Aish I hope I can dream about her later. (said to himself)

He immediately fix himself and get out of the room but he still sleepy and want to dream her again

Manager: So are you all ready?

All: Neh!

Manager: Ok let’s go

They ride the van and proceed to their destination. While on the van Eunhyuk keep on staring on his phone.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

Should I call her? What if she’ll get mad at me? Aish what will I do? I scan my phonebook and I accidentally pass through her name. while staring at it I accidentally pressed the call button. Will she answer it or not. After it rings………………..

Hyoyeon: Hello? What do you want?

Eunhyuk: um…. *deep breath* Ms Kim are you busy?

Hyoyeon: Of course I am and I think you’re also busy too. Why did you ask?

Eunhyuk: ummm….. Nothing, ok I’ll hung up now bye.

I hung up the phone and dialed a number again.

???: Hello, Happy Blooms Flower shop Good morning.

Eunhyuk: Hi I want to order a bouquet of fresh tulips and indicated a note there. I’ll just send my payment into your account.

I said all the things that I want to indicated on the note

???: Ok sir where will we deliver it?

Eunhyuk: Send it to Zee Alliance Forces Military base. To Colonel Kim Hyoyeon Please.

???: Ok sir We’ll deliver it right away.

Eunhyuk: Ok thanks but don’t’ tell to anyone about it

???: Araso The Happy Blooms Flower Shop keeps secret especially when the costomer told us.

Eunhyuk: Ok thanks

I hung up the phone and I was smiling a little.

Donghae: Yah! why are you smiling again and how did you get her number and why did you order a bouquet of tulips?

Eunhyuk: Secret I won’t tell you.

Donghae: Yah! Give me her number too.

Eunhyuk: No way she told me not to give it to anyone (lie)

Donghae: Aish Fine. It’s so hard to deal with people who is in love.

*sigh* that’s a relief at least I won’t deal with it anymore. I hope she would like those flowers.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I was busy working when someone called at the intercom.

Hyoyeon: Hello?

???: Hello unnie it’s me Seohyun.

Hyoyeon: Oh, Seohyun-ah why did you call?

Seohyun: There’s a package for you unnie.

Hyoyeon: What package?

Seohyun: Just go out of your office for awhile.

I hung up the intercom and approach the door. I open it and Seohyun was already there.

Hyoyeon: Seohyun, how come you’re here? You just called me awhile ago

Seohyun: Unnie my office is just in front of your office so I’m already here. By the way this is the package.

That’s the package? A bouquet of flower? But who send it?

Hyoyeon: Who send it?

Seohyun: I don’t know. Don’t worry it was already inspected so there was no harmful materials. (gives the flower)

Hyoyeon: Oh*takes*

Seohyun: I think there’s a not on it. Bye unnie, I’ll go back to my office.

She left me and I was still standing at my position. I went inside and close the door. I sat on the sofa and I read the note.

To Colonel Kim Hyoyeon

I hope this thing will throw your stress for today. I don’t know if you’ll like the flower because I don’t know your favorite but I bet it’s beautiful and make you feel more relax.

From SJHyukkie

So it’s from him. Is it really true that he doesn’t know my favorite flower or he just guest it? Well never mind I feel relax anyway. Why is it that my heart beats so fast and there’s a butterfly inside my stomach? He just gave it to me that’s all there’s no meaning of it right? I get a vase and place the flowers in it. It’s really beautiful and he’s right it make me fell relax and my stress was gone when I look at it. Is he somehow interested on me or he just understands me more than I do?



 

Hi guys another chapter is accomplished what do you think about it???

-sapphire-