chapter 30

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

After a week the day has come and they will do their plan when the class ends. They are at the school ground and observing his actions.

Hyoyeon: Guys do you think the plan will work?

Junho: of course it will, but we must be careful later. Make sure that no one inside this school before we do it.

Hyoyeon: then you’ll just contact me later. My classroom is very far from yours so you need to have a cue.

Doojoon: well, seohyun and I is far from your class so Junho will be the one to tell you.

Seohyun: that’s right, let’s go now before somebody sees us.

They went to their rooms but Seohyun stop Hyoyeon before she reach her classroom but the boys already inside their rooms.

Seohyun: Unnie I just want to talk to you and it’s very personal.

Hyoyeon: What is it Hyunnie?

Seohyun: Unnie did you accept Junho-oppa’s confession?

Hyoyeon: Umm….. not yet, I’m still thinking about it.

Seohyun: Unnie, it’s not that I’m bias of Junho-oppa but I want you to be with him. He knows you very well and he really like you very much.

Hyoyeon: Hyunnie I know that but I really can’t decide yet. Maybe if those incident didn’t happen to me maybe Junho and I will be together, but it’s a different thing. I don’t trust any guys except your brother, my oppa and Junho.

Seohyun: You trust him right unnie, Junho-oppa?

Hyoyeon: Neh, I trust him he is always by my side when I need him and he encourage me when I’m down.

Seohyun: then why are you still thinking about being together with him. I know your parents will be happy because they already treat him as their own son.

Hyoyeon: It’s just that I can’t think of it yet. I’m really confuse about it I swear to myself that I won’t fall to anyone.

Seohyun: Then unnie it’s about time to disregard that commitment you must make your decision but make sure that you won’t regret it.

Hyoyeon: Yah! You’re talking to me as if you knows a lot.

Seohyun: unnie, it’s just an advice. Well I better go now bye unnie.

She rushed to her room and Hyoyeon too.

The class already ends and they stayed on their room preparing to end their mission. All of their classmates left the school and they were sure that there’s no one inside now except for them and BG Changmin.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

*Kring*

Hyoyeon: *picks up* Neh, Junho-ah

Junho: All are set go to your position now and be careful.

Hyoyeon: Araso. Junho-ah after this mission can I talk to you in private?

Junho: Sure, let’s just finish this mission so that there will be no worries anymore. Just go to your position now and keep your senses alert this is very critical so be careful.

Hyoyeon: Neh, Araso.*hung up*

-End of POV-

Hyoyeon was walking at the hallway when someone taps her back and she immediately twist that persons hand and she didn’t realize that it was Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: Hey that hurts OUCH!

Hyoyeon: Yah! What are you still doing here? You almost scared me to death. Do you want to die NOW?!

Eunhyuk: Yah! I didn’t mean to scare you. I just forgot something in the classroom so I return here. We are on our way to the dormitory when I remember it so I told them that I will return to school, Mianhae.

Hyoyeon: *release* Aish just don’t do it anymore, I might die if you will do it again.*heavy sigh*

Eunhyuk: Mianhae, what are still doing here anyway?

Hyoyeon: None of your business. Just get the thing that you forgot and go

Eunhyuk: Araso.

She can sense that someone is approaching and she feels like its him.

Hyoyeon: Lee Hyuk Jae you must go now, it’s very dangerous right now.

Eunhyuk: Why?

Hyoyeon: Just go!

He obeyed her but it’s too late. He hits him really hard using a water pipe and he faints. He tried to hit her too but she manage to avoid it at first but he insist so she was also hit and faints too.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I woke up and I notice that my hands was tied and I can’t move. I also saw Eunhyuk tied up and he’s stll asleep.

Hyoyeon: Eunhyuk-ah wake up. Psssttttt wake up.

I can’t wake him up. Maybe he hits him really hard but I need to wake him up.

Hyoyeon: YAH!*shouts* LEE HYUK JAE WAKE UP!!!!

I notice that he already moved and opens his eyes

Eunhyuk: Where are we? *moves* Yah! Why does are hands were tied? I can’t move.

Hyoyeon: I don’t know

I moved my foor and I pressed the button on my shoe. It was a tracking device, I pressed it so that the military base will know our location.

Eunhyuk: Yah! What did you do?

Hyoyeon: Nothing, just pretend that you didn’t see what I did.

It’s very awkward for us after I said those things.

Hyoyeon: Mianhae, if I cause trouble this time. You shouldn’t be here if I just avoided you awhile ago. Also this won’t happen if you never met me.

Eunhyuk: What are you talking about?

Hyoyeon: Remember what Hankyung asked me about attending school?

Eunhyuk: Neh, what about it?

Hyoyeon: this is the reason why do I have to attend school. I was because of a mission. I need to catch the person who killed my grandfather 20 years ago. Maybe after this we won’t see each other.

Eunhyuk: we will still see each other because of the sponsorship.

Hyoyeon: Neh that’s right but we don’t know what will happen now. *pause* umm… for the meantime let’s find a way to escape here.

We tried to untie the knot but we can’t, then someone entered the warehouse.

???: You’ll never escape and don’t waste your energy just try to escape.

Hyoyeon: So, your James Lee . the one who killed my grandfather.

James: You already know me? Wow I can’t believe that chairman kim’s granddaughter will know me even  though your not yet born during those times and you’re also at the alliance forces.

Hyoyeon: What do you want?

James: continue my mission to kill all the high-ranked officers.

Hyoyeon: if that’s the case then let him go. He’s not an officer nor a cadet so don’t include him on your evil plan.

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon I won’t leave you here.

Hyoyeon: You have too, you’ll be dead if you stay here. Mr. James Lee please let him go. I’m the one you wanted to ki;; so please let him go.

James: *laugh* if I’ll do that thing I’ll surely be in prison and I don’t want that to happen.

He picked his gun from the nearby table and he aimed it to Eunhyuk.

James: Colonel, I’ll kill your friend first before I kill you.

Hyoyeon: No please don’t kill him! Tell me your reason why you need to do this kind of thing.

James: You want to know? Ok I’ll tell you. Your grandpa was the chairman of ZAF and I think you already know it. I want to be the chairman of ZAF and he promised me that he’ll help me but it was all rubbish. Maybe 2 or 4 years afther your father got married he decided to disregard his promise on and your family always block me way so I decided to kill your family. I plan to kill your brother first but my anger is really exceeds it’s limit so I killed your grandfather and I succeed. Someone witness the crime sense so I decided to hide but the time has come to finish you all.

Hyoyeon: If you want to kill me then go. Just let my friend get out of here. He is not involve here so let him go.

Eunhyuk: No way, I told you that I won’t leave you. If you’ll die, I’ll die too.

Hyoyeon: Why are you so stubborn? Your life is important than mine. You have your popularity, image, fans and a family, so just let him kill me.

Eunhyuk: and so what if I have those. You also have a family and I don’t care with that image, popularity or whatsoever.

James: Aish just stop it I’ll just kill you both

Aish this monkey is really stubborn. James lee gets his other gun and he aimed it to us. I was very scared but I can’t let Eunhyuk and james notice my weak side

Hyoyeon: James Lee aren’t you guilty of the crime that you did?

James: Of course I’m not, as long as I gain power I’ll do anything

-end of POV-

He aimed the two gun to them and they cole their eyes. He pull the trigger and he started to count. He can easily shot them because he is a sharp shooter of ZAF during his time.

James: 5…….4………3………..2…………………….1

BANG!