Chapter 29

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

Eunhyuk was about to tell what he wants to say but her phone suddenly rings and she answered it.

Hyoyeon: Yoboseyo?....Oh, Junho-ah, what’s wrong?...........Now?.......ok I’m on my way.

She hung up the phone and faced him.

Hyoyeon: Mianhae, Eunhyuk-shi but I need to go to the military base right now.*stands*

Eunhyuk: I’ll give you a ride. *stands*

Hyoyeon: No need I’ll just go on my way. Thanks again *smiles*

Eunhyuk: ok bye

Hyoyeon: bye

She immediately go to the military base together his gift leaving him behind.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

*sigh* I didn’t able to tell that I like her since the 1st time I saw her. When will be the  time that I’ll say what I feel. I don’t care if she’ll hate me or what, as long as I told her about it. I decided to go home since she’s not with me anymore. I arrive at our dormitory and all of them are busy with their stuffs.

Leeteuk: Oh Hyuk Jae-ah who’s your date with her?

Eunhyuk: Hyung it’s not a date. I just make her happy because it’s her b-day yesterday.

Leeteuk: But still it’s a date because there’s only the two of you. Did the crowd notice you?

Eunhyuk: Some recognize me but I deny that I’m Eunhyuk from the super junior. I don’t want to have any rumors.

Leeteuk: Great at least the fans won’t make gossips about that.

Ryeowook: Yah! Eunhyuk-hyung come and eat here, I know your hungry.

I go to the dining table and eat but they were just staring at me and I guess it will be an interview again.

Eunhyuk: Yah! Why are you looking at me?

Yesung: you already know the reason. So what happened?

Eunhyuk: Why should I tell you everything about what happened to me?

Zhou Mi: Aish just tell us what happened.

Eunhyuk: Ok, I’ll tell you guys, Tsk. Well she enjoyed it because it’s her 1st time to go to the amusement park.

All: Bwoh?! It’s ger 1st time?

I nod to them as a reply and I eat again.

Kyuhyun: she didn’t even had the chance to go there when she’s a child?

Eunhyuk: Neh, she’s busy with her ZAF duty

Siwon: Are you telling a prank again?

Eunhyuk: No I’m not she really didn’t enjoyed her childhood and she was just experience baing a child awhile ago.

Shindong: No wonder she’s so cold to others.

Henry: Hyung she act like that because she experience a very traumatic past and her father didn’t even know about it.

Leeteuk: so you guys believe that she made the 1st move?

All: Aniyo

Kangin: she’s too innocent to act like that during those times and that Johnny guys is really a demon. He actually did that to a young and innocent girl. Aish, guys must not do those kind of stuff because they should respect girls. Even though I argue with her it doesn’t mean that I’m harsh or something.

We all look at him and didn’t say any word

Kangin: YAH! What are you looking at?

Zhou Mi: Hyung we didn’t expect that you would actually say those things.

Kangin: well *scratch head*

I finished eating and I stand up and go to my room

Donghae: Yah! Eunhyuk-shi I have a question.

I turned around and faced him

Eunhyuk: what is it?

Donghae: Have you told her what you feel towards her?

I pause for awhile and look at him.

Eunhyuk: No, not yet. I was about to but she need to return to the military base.

I immediately go inside my room before they ask question again.

-End of POV-

At ZAF military base BG Changmin gathered them for planning of trapping James Lee into their hands.

Seohyun: Sir, are you sure about it?

Changmin: Neh, just be careful he might attack one of us

Junho: Alright we’ll stick to the plan

Changmin: So that’s it. A week from nowwe will do it so keep an eye on him.

All: Neh

Changmin: Ok you’re dismiss

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

BG Changmin dismiss us and the 3 approach me.

Doojoon: Yah! Hyoyeon-shi, are you alright?

Hyoyeon: Neh, I am, why?

Junho: You’re not affected of what happened yesterday?

Hyoyeon: Wait how did you know that? I didn’t even told you guys.

Seohyun: Taecyon-oppa told us because we notice this morning that your eyes is swolled.

Hyoyeon: Oh, actually I am affected but I overcome it as for now.

Junho: Well that’s great.

Seohyun: Umm…Doojoon-oppa, mom and dad called us so let’s go now.

Doojoon: What are you talking about? They didn’t…….

I saw Seohyun making face at him and I was so curious

Hyoyeon: Hyunnie what are you planning to do?

Seohyun: Umm… Nothing unnie. Doojoon-oppa and I really need to go now. Come on oppa. Bye unnie, bye Junho-oppa.

They left us and I think they’re planning something.

-End of POV-

On the other hand Doojoon talk to her of what she was doing.

Doojoon: Yah! Why did you grab me awhile ago?

Seohyun: Aigoo, oppa……Junho-oppa and unnie needs to talk so give them some space.

Doojoon: Tsk, if I know you also want to hear their conversation.

Seohyun: Yah! Oppa it’s not like that.

Doojoon: Araso, where will we go anyway?

Seohyun: It’s up to you.

Doojoon: You want to go to Yonghwa?

Seohyun: NO I don’t want to. I’ll rather stay here at the military base than to go to him.

Doojoon: OK we’ll just go to a nearby coffee shop.

Seohyun: Sure, let’s go.

They left the military base and go to the coffee shop.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

After they left us I ask Junho about it.

Hyoyeon: Junho-ah what are they doing?

Junho: I don’t know maybe they’ll just bond like the old days. By the way Hyoyeon I need to talk to you seriously.

Hyoyeon: What do you want to say?

Junho: I know this isn’t the right time but I think I should say it right now before it’s too late.

Hyoyeon: What is it?

Junho: Hyoyeon.. I….. I ….. like you not as a sister.

My eyes widened and I don’t know what to say. I was still shock and he was just staring at me.

Hyoyeon: Junho, I ….i don’t know what to say. You know that I’m a man hater and I don’t want to have a boyfriend. It would be hard for me to go back into a warmhearted person.

Junho: I know that but I can see that your stone heart already melted.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean?

Junho: You already open your heart. Your action is very different from before.

 Did my heart really melt? I don’t get it, my actions are still the same right?

Hyoyeon: Junho, I still don’t know what to say and I don’t get what you mean. I’m still Hyoyeon the person you were used to.

Junho: Neh, you’re still Hyoyeon but you already changed. It’s alright if you can’t give me an answer yet. I can wait until you made your decision.

He left me and I was still there. Aish I really don’t know what to do. I can’t understand my feelings yet and now after Junho’s confession I become nore confused about it. Some one tap my head and I look at the person who did it, it was my brother.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, what are you doing here?

Taecyon: Nothing, I just pass by the hallway and I notice that you’re here so I come in. How’s my little sister? (takes a sit)

Hyoyeon: I’m alright, I’m still affected of what happened yesterday.

Taecyon: Don’t worry about it anymore. Johnny is now in prison and his family’s money can’t save him. It was appa who told the soldiers to arrest them. Here in ZAF money is not important. The important thing is to have respect and have fairness and justice for everyone.

Hyoyeon: I already know that oppa, but what if he escape?

Taecyon: Even though he escapes he will die in instant. There’s a microchip inserted inside his body when he was sent behind bars. Once he be able to escape the poison of the microchip will be activated an it will spread very fast all through out his body.

Hyoyeon: Wow that’s great. Is that the new invention of umma?

Taecyon: Neh, it was. Hyoyeon, let’s not talk about him anymore, let’s talk about you this time.

Hyoyeon: What do you want to talk about me?

Taecyon: It’s not that I intentionally heard your conversation awhile ago with Junho. I juat accidentally heard that he confessed to you.

Hyoyeon: So?

Taecyon: So, did you accept it?

Hyoyeon: Oppa you said that you heard it, why are you still asking?

Taecyon: I just want to hear it from you personaly.

Hyoyeon: well oppa I really have a problem right now.

Taecyon: What’s your problem this time?

-Taecyon’s POV-

I never saw her face like this. It seems that she really have a big problem right now aside from yesterdays incident. She just stay in silence and I think she don’t want to tell me about it.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon if you keep your problem and you won’t tell it to me you’ll be hurt and you can’t take it, so better tell me.

Hyoyeon: Well oppa I really don’t know what to do right now. I can’t understand what’s going on me yet, then Junho confessed to me and I’m really confused.

Taecyon: Tell me what you feel about Junho

Hyoyeon: at first I feel that I’m secure and happy with him. He always encourage me when I’m down but now I feel nothing.

Taecyon: What do you mean nothing?

Hyoyeon: I can’t feel it anymore. I also thought that if I didn’t experience those things maybe I would have fall in love with him.

Taecyon: So you never fall for him?

Hyoyeon: I don’t know oppa, I really don’t know.

Taecyon: Ok *thinks* What about Eunhyuk?

Hyoyeon: Why did you ask about him? What’s his connection?

Taecyon: Well I can see that you’re very different when you’re with him

Hyoyeon: What do you mean?

Taecyon: I’ll tell you my observation. First, when you met the super junior here at military base you always talks how irritated you are when you see tham and usually you won’t react that way even though that person is your enemy. Second, when he sent you flowers you were just staring at it and you also don’t usually do those things. You just focus on your work when you receive a gift like that. Lastly, when you return awhile ago at our resident suite before you went here you were smiling like crazy and you look like a child while you were holding a teddy bear.

Hyoyeon: Oppa he just gave me those things and I didn’t change my actions at all. Also if you were at school when the 1st time I met them especially that monkey boy, you won’t say what you just told me.

Taecyon: It doesn’t matter anymore just tell me what you feel about that “monkey boy”.

Hyoyeon: Well from the day he saved me I feel different. There’s a static flowing all over my body. When I see him I feel comfortable and secure with him. My heart also beats faster and I feel some butterflies inside my stomach.

Taecyon: So It was him who saved you from Johnny that night.

Hyoyeon: Neh

Taecyon: I think you’re already in love with him.

Hyoyeon: what? Me? NO, no way! I can’t fall in love with some one

Taecyon: I told you that you can’t dictate your heart. Once you fall in love you can’t escape from it. You will surely feel it whether you like it or not.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, if that’s the case I must avoid him because he might be in danger.

Taecyon: That’s the thing that you should never do. If you do that thing you’ll be hurt in the end just like what happened to me. I decided to stay away from Yoona because of my mission and I don’t want to to be involve in a dangerous task. When she knew about it she followed me secretly and she was got hurt. She was rushed to the hospital and almost die just like you. I was really guilty during those times because of my actions.

Hyoyeon: Oppa I didn’t know that you experience that kind of love story.

Taecyon: Yah! I’m just telling you these things because I don’t want you to regret your decisions just like what happened to me. Also this talk is about you not me.

Hyoyeon: Araso, but I still don’t know what to do.

Taecyon: Just decide using your heart. How’s your date anyway?

Hyoyeon: Oppa it’s not a date.

Taecyon: Araso, I won’t ask you anymorewhat happened because I can sense that you really enjoyed you day. Come on now.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Aish oppa is really annoying. After all he said to me I’m still confused but it’s very different right now. I feel more relax and I think I can really decide well this time. Colonel Kim Hyoyeon better be careful of your decisions.