chapter 34

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

The next day…………………………..

Hyoyeon: oppa, is appa will go here?

Taecyon: I don’t know

She look outside the window feeling so down. Her brother notice the long face that she have and he knows why.

Taecyon: Don’t worry Hyo, maybe he’ll come today.

Hyoyeon: but oppa, it’s already noon and he hasn’t come yet.

Taecyon: maybe tomorrow or the next day or………

Hyoyeon: or he won’t come at all. Umma already came here awhile ago. I asked her if appa would come but she said that appa is busy and she’s not sure if he will visit me.

Taecyon: I know what you feel. He forced you into this mission so that the person who killed grandpa will be arrested. In the entire mission that you did he supports you but when you’re hurt or injuried he can’t even comfort you.

Hyoyeon: oppa an I really his daughter?

Taecyon: How caould you say that thing, of course you are. And you’re my sister.

Hyoyeon: then why is it that he doesn’t care about me? It’s true that I tells him everything but those things are related to work, I can’t tell him if I’m hurt or something. I can’t also let my tears drop because he hates it when he saw a ZAF officer or cadet crying. Maybe I can cry but I can’t let him see it. Since young we are trained to hide our feeling, focus on our and not to cry even though were really hurt.

She said all those things and she burst into tears.

Taecyon: *hugs* shhh,stop it now, don’t talk anymore. Just let your tears come out.

Hyoyeon: oppa did you know that eunhyuk-shi always see me cry. He’s just like you oppa, I feel comfortable with him that’s why I always cry. Also with junho but I feel embarrassed when I cry infront on him.

Taecyon: just tell me those things when you let your hurt feeling subside. I know that you’re really hurt for the past years. You didn’t even got the chance to experience the happiness of being a kid like me. I’m also thankful that there’s a person where in you can let your tears out.

She stop crying and wipes her tears.

Hyoyeon:(loosen her brother’s hug) I’m alright now oppa. I also don’t expect that appa would really come. As long as you’re with me and ready to make me feel that I’m important,I’m alright. But I don’t know if I’ll still be important to you when you and Yoona unnie got married.

Taecyon: of course you’ll still be important to me. Yoona also treat you as a sister and she cares about you too. Yoona and I will still be here for you and don’t think that it’s a burden for us because we want to do it for you.

Hyoyeon: oppa when will you 2 be married?

Taecyon: *think* maybe 2-3 months from now.

Hyoyeon: make sure that you won’t hurt unnie and make her happy or else I’ll be the one to kill you. And don’t ever cheat on her understand?

Taecyon: araso, that’s the Kim Hyoyeon that I knew. By the way did you make your decision?

Hyoyeon: Neh, I’ll tell Junho when he comes.

Teacyon: ok, then did Eunhyuk called you?

Hyoyeon: of course not. They are busy for their upcoming concert and I know that he won’t be able to call or text me for months because they’re tired.

Taecyon: when will be the concert?

Hyoyeon: oppa you’re a brigadier general and you should know it by now. Also I don’t know when because I’m not in charge of that sponsorship thing.

Taecyon: araso, it’s my fault thati still don’t know about it but is it alright for you not to have a communication with him?

Hyoyeon: neh it won’t be that long besides I have no rights to interfere in his business because I’m not related to him. Also I have peace in mind because he keeps on barging me since I let him have my number.

Taecyon: aigoo, it’s also your fault that you gave your number to him. If you didn’t give it then he won’t disturb you or whatsoever. And what are you talking about not related to him? You’ll soon be related to him.

Hyoyeon: I gave him my number as a thanks for saving me for Johnny no more no less.

Taecyon: ok fine I lost again.

Someone knock the door and her brother approach the door to take a look of who it was. When he saw the persons infront he immediately open it.

Doojoon: Hyung how is she?

Taecyon: she’s fine now, come on in.

They enter her room and Seohyun rushed into her.

Seohyun: unnie I really missed you *hugs*

Hyoyeon: Hyunnie-ah be careful, my leg still hurts.

Seohyun: mianhae, I forgot about it. How are you feeling right now?

Hyoyeon: I’m fine now I’ll just let my leg heals before I can resume my duty.

Seohyun: How long will it take?

Hyoyeon: I don’t know, it depends.

Doojoon: ok Junhoalis na tayo (means they will go now). Were not needed here.

Seohyun: Doojoon-oppa mianhae I forgot that you’re with me.

Doojoon: are we invisible for you not to notice it?

Seohyun: I’m really sorry oppa. Here talk to unnie now.

Doojoon: No need ang daldal mo eh (means she’s talkactive) you already told her what I was about to tell. Hyoyeon-ah you better take a rest because when you comeback it will surely be a bloody work again.

Hyoyeon: Neh I will. Umm…….guys can I talk to Junho in private for awhile please.

Taecyon: Sure, Doojoon, Seohyun come with me for awhile.

They approach the door and Hyoyeon call her brother.

Hyoyeon: oppa

Taecyon: neh dongsaengnim?

Hyoyeon: don’t ever try to listen to our conversation or else I’ll tell Yoona-unie that you don’t want to marry her and your proposal was just a prank.

Taecyon: Yah! Kim Hyoyeon are you blackmailing me?!

Hyoyeon: No I’m not I’m just trying to say that stop invading my privacy especially when I’m talking to someone.

Taecyon: ok, ok I got it. Come on Seohyun and Doojoon.

They leave the room and only Junho and Hyoyeon was inside.

Junho: So what do you want to tell me?

Hyoyeon: Junho I ……I ……….



 

yey my problem is now solved here is chapter 34 and this story is about to end

stay tune^_^

-sapphire-