Chapter 25

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

After many days, Johnny still meets his godfather which is Hyoyeon’s father but he did able to do it because Taecyon is always with her together with Yoona and she was guarded by Junho and Doojoon while they’re at school. Seohyun and Yoona almost become his victim too when they are busy with their works. Thankfully Taecyon catches him and also Doojoon before he did it to them. Taecyon became more frustrated and angry because he didn’t only molested his sister but he is also interested of doing it to his fiancée too. She told him to control his anger because the more he is mad the more that guy will do something.

Taecyon: But Yoona he already did it to my sister and now he also want you to become his toy. I won’t ever allow that the 2 precious women in my life will be his toy.

Yoona: Taecyon please control your emotions I know that you wanted to kill him now but your appa will accuse you, and you might be in jail. If that happens I would lose you and I don’t want that to happen. Hyoyeon will also blame herself if that happens.

Taecyon: Araso, but if he tries to touch you or Hyoyeon even a single thread of hair I’ll kill him. *hugs*

Yoona: Is Junho also with Hyoyeon when she’s at school?

Taecyon: Neh she’s with him.

At the school…………

Teacher Taeyon was conducting her lecture when Hyoyeon saw something familiar outside the window. BG Changmin knock the door and he ask for Hyoyeon.

Changmin: Ms. Taeyon may I excuse Hyoyeon for a minute please?

Taeyon: sure, Hyoyeon teacher Changmin wants to talk to you.

She step out of the classroom and she talk with BG Changmin at the hallway but they’re only murmuring so that no one will hear it.

Hyoyeon: What is it?

Changmin: Did you saw the person outside the widow?

Hyoyeon: Yeah, I saw it and he looks familiar.

Changmin: That’s James Lee, the one were looking for.

Hyoyeon: What?! That’s him?

Changmin: Neh, didn’t you saw the picture of him while the chairman ask you in this mission?

Hyoyeon: I’ve seen it but that was taken 20 years ago and faces changes when time passes. So did you tell the others?

Changmin: I’ve told them but keep an eye on him always. He’s the school gardener so just watch his actions first; when the time comes we will arrest him.

Hyoyeon: Araso, I should go inside now, they might suspect us that were hiding something.

Changmin: Ok, remember what I told you. Don’t be so obvious about it and just calm down, don’t do anything yet.

Hyoyeon: Araso, araso you don’t have to remind me. even though I have a bad temper I know my place.

Changmin: Well, alright. Go inside now.

She went inside and she can hear the class murmuring but she just ignores it. The bell has rung saying that class ends. All of the super junior members approach her and it seems that her girls classmate is already irritated with her.

Leeteuk: Umm… Colonel

Hyoyeon: Stop, don’t ever call me that when we’re here at school, just call me by my name. I don’t want anybody to know my true identity here. Are we clear?

Leeteuk: Neh, so Hyoyeon, we just want to say thank you for approving the sponsorship.

Hyoyeon: It’s the chairman who deserves your thanks not me.

Kyuhyun: But you didn’t refuse to it so were thankful.

Hyoyeon: Ok but it’s for my brother’s sake.

Yesung: We know that but were still thankful that you didn’t refuse to it.

She just nod as a reply.

Hankyung: But I want to ask something.

Hyoyeon: What is it?

Hankyung: Why do you need to attend school? you already finished your studies and you’re a ZAF officer and yet you still need to attend school. you should stay at the military base for your work but you’re still need to learn some lessons.

Hyoyeon: I can’t tell you the reason yet. All I can say is that, I’m attending school because of work. Don’t ever tell to anyone that we Junho, Doojoon and Seohyun are ZAF officers this is a secret that no one should know and if you tell it to anyone your sponsorship might lost.

Heechul: Araso.

She look at them and she accidentally pass by at Eunhyuk Who is just standing next to Yesung. She look at the other side, took a deep breath and face them again.

Hyoyeon: Alright, is that all you need?

Leeteuk: Umm… Yeah, so we’ll be going now. Bye.

They all left the room except for the monkey who always barging her.

Hyoyeon: Yah! Why didn’t you go with them?

Eunhyuk: Well…I… Just want to talk to you alone.

Hyoyeon: Why? what do you want to talk about.

He look at her closely and they were about to kiss again. She can also feel his breath.

Hyoyeon: Yah! your face is to near.

He blinks and look at the other side.

Eunhyuk: Sorry, are you alright?

Hyoyeon: Yes I am. Why did you ask me again?

Eunhyuk: I just notice that you so pale this pass days.

 Hyoyeon: What? I look pale? (touches her face)

Eunhyuk: Yeah but I guess that you’re not sick because you’re attitude is the same.

Hyoyeon: Yah! I told that I won’t change my attitude towards you guys.

Eunhyuk: Yeah I know that. See you were also arguing with me too.

Hyoyeon: Of course I will. You keep on barging me, tsk!

Eunhyuk: Ok, ok I’ll leave now bye. Oh by the way your father told us to go to the military base later and I’ll give you something while where there

Hyoyeon: Why? and what is the thing that you will give me. just give it now.

Eunhyuk: I don’t know maybe for some instructions and I’ll just give it later. I’ll leave now bye.

She just stared at him while he leaves the room. She start packing her things, then some fan girls approach her.

Girl1: Yah why are you talking to our oppas and why do they know your father?

She just give a glare at them and give a bitter smile then pack her things again.

Girl2: Yah! were talking to you.

Hyoyeon: *stares* If you don’t want me to talk to your “oppas” then tell them to leave me alone. *stands*

She approach the door and about to leave the room and the girls just stared at her. but she stop for awhile and get the powder form her bag.

Hyoyeon: Oh by the way. You need this. (blows the powder to them)

After blowing the powder the girls faints and she leave them. She blows a memory eraser for them so that they won’t be able to remember what she and the super junior talked about.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Well the fan girls are really obsessed with them and they even ask me, why am I talking to them. Tsk, I can’t believe that there fans are really crazy. Aish I want to be wild right now because of my frustration, AHHHH! I was near the gate of the school when my 3 friends call me.

Seohyun: Unnie! Wait for us! *shouts*

They were running to my position and I thought that they were already inside BG Changmin’s car.

Hyoyeon: Yah! I thought you guys are already gone.

Junho: Yah!*breathe* do you think we’ll leave you alone. Taecyon-hyung told us to guard you *breathe* in case that he would go here.

Doojoon: That’s right. *breathe* we promised that we will protect you and also our Seohyun. You know his intention right?

I look at them and they’re really tired from chasing me. I also remember the day that Johnny almost Seohyun and Yoona-unnie, thank goodness that oppa and Doojoon caught him before it’s too late. As I look at them gasping for breath I decided to tease them a little. I look around first before I do my teasing time.

Hyoyeon: Yah! Are you a ZAF officer? Why are you gasping for breath after you run? You undergo a special and difficult training so your stamina must be enough for chasing me.

Seohyun: Aish unnie, of course we are but you were walking so fast as if you’re angry or something.

Doojoon: We keep on calling you to get your attention but you didn’t stop and thank goodness you notice us.

I’m walking too fast? I know that I’m really angry because of those crazy fan girls but I’m just walking normally.

Hyoyeon: Why are you chasing me anyway? I’m about to go to BG Changmin’s car.

Junho: We don’t want you to go on your own because Taecyon-hyung told us and we don’t want that Johnny get near you not Seohyun.

Hyoyeon: Ok, so where will we go now?

Seohyun to the head quarters of course. Let’s go now unnie. Oh by the way, Happy B-day. (give the gift) This is from Doojoon-oppa and this is from Junho-oppa and this one is from me.

Hyoyeon: Yah! why did you let her carry these things. You really not a gentleman are you.

Junho: I told Doojoon not to let her carry those things but he insist.

Doojoon: Those gifts are just small and she can carry it on her own. She can even put it inside her bag.

Hyoyeon: Even though. You shouldn’t let her carry these things. Anyway thanks.

Seohyun: You’re welcome. So let’s go

Hyoyeon: ok

We were about to go when my phone rung. It was from my father.

To Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon we have a guest later aside from Super Junior later. So finish your work immediately and tell your brother about it.

From: Appa

Seohyun: Unnie who is it?

Hyoyeon: Oh nothing it’s my father.

Seohyun: What did he say?

Hyoyeon: Hyunnie it’s a family matter so don’t interfere.

Seohyun: Mianhae*bows* I won’t interfere anymore.

Hyoyeon: It’s alright but don’t do it anymore to others. Come on guys we have work to do.

Junho: Umm…..Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon: Neh?

Junho: (kiss her cheek) Happy B-day

Hyoyeon: Gomawo *hugs* *release hug* Now let’s go we have so much work to do and I need to finish it early because my father said so.

We ride the car and go to the headquarters. Why did appa texted me about it and who is that guest aside from them. I don’t know why but I have a bad feelings about this.