chapter 24

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

Someone entered Hyoyeon’s office and it was Johnny again.

Hyoyeon: Johnny what are you doing here?*scared*

Johnny: I told you that I’ll be back but don’t worry. I won’t do anything at this moment because I didn’t see my godfather yet.

Hyoyeon: Johnny please leave me alone.

Johnny: I won’t you’ll be mine forever and you’ll be my toy. (caress her face)

Hyoyeon: Stop it please leave me alone.

Johnny: I’ll just to it next time. Bye *kissed her*

He leaves the office and her lower limbs collapsed. She started to cry silently and she don’t know how to deal with it. Her phone rang again but she don’t what to answer it even though she didn’t see the caller yet. It keeps on ringing and she have no choice but to answer it. She answered it without taking a look of who the caller is.

Hyoyeon: Hello? (wipe tears)

???: Why do you have that kind of voice?

Hyoyeon: Who’s this?

???: Don’t you recognize my voice it’s me Junho.

Hyoyeon: Oh, sorry I didn’t notice the caller. What makes you call me?

Junho: Taecyon-hyung called me awhile ago to check if you’re alright.

Hyoyeon: Oh, oppa bothered you again, sorry.

Junho: Don’t say sorry. What happened to you? Why is it that you sound so pale?

Hyoyeon: I know that you can keep secret and please don’t tell anyone especially my father.

Junho: Sure, what is it Hyo?

Hyoyeon: *sigh* He’s back, Johnny’s back.

Junho: Bwoh?! He’s back? How come? I know that he’s in Norway right now.

Hyoyeon: That’s what I thought too and I know that his family will live there permanently.

Junho: Did he hurt you and when did he arrive?

She can’t say that she saw him during the party yesterday because he might get angry at her.

Hyoyeon: Well I just saw him today. I was with my brother when he appear.

Junho: What did Taecyon-hyung do to him.

Hyoyeon: He argue with him and told him to leave immediately.

Junho: He’s lucky that I’m not at the headquarters or else I’ll kill him even though I’ll be suspended or my rank/position will be removed.

Hyoyeon: Why are at Busan anyway? You didn’t even told me about it.

Junho: Sorry Hyo it was all of a sudden. I’m here at Busan because the military base here will be the one to conduct the training for new applicants.

Hyoyeon: So the training will be held at Busan Military base. I forgot that you’re in charge of the trainings for the new applicants. When did you arrive there?

Junho: This early morning, I left the party yesterday to go here. Don’t worry I’ll be back when I’m done here.

Hyoyeon: You don’t have to do it. Just take your time in doing your work. I’ll be alright, he already left so I’m ok now.

Junho: But I’m not at ease when I heard that he’s back.

Hyoyeon: Just take your time don’t be in a hurry.

Junho: Alright just wait for me. Yoona- noona is also back. Taecyon-hyung told me too and she’s sleeping at his office.

Hyoyeon: Really?! She’s here?

Junho: Neh, but she’s still resting from her travel so don’t disturb her yet.

Hyoyeon: Araso I’ll just go to her later.

Junho: Bye I need to go now

Hyoyeon: Bye

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

He hung up the phone and I continue my work. There was still a tears on my eyes while I was working but I’m happy that Yoona-unnie is back and I bet that my oppa is also happy to see her again. Then suddenly I think about Eunhyuk and I don’t know why. while I was talking to Junho awhile ago it gives me a different feeling. Before I feel that I was protected by him but now I feel nothing. Aside from my brother, Junho was the one who protects me but I can’t feel it right now even though he is concern with me. when that monkey saved me I feel that I was secured with him.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

Rehearsal is now over and I’m very tired but I’m not at ease. Is there something happened? I called my family to know if they’re alright and they said that they’re fine. What is really going on? I’m very confuse and very nervous.

Shindong: Eunhyuk-shi are you alright? What’s wrong?

Eunhyuk: Huh? Yeah I’m alright and there’s nothing wrong.

Shindong: Are you sure?

Eunhyuk: Neh, I’m just going to fix my things.

Shindong: Ok, make it fast, where going home and I want to eat now I’m starving. Everyone is waiting.

Eunhyuk: You go first just wait for me

He left me at the studio but I was still thinking. I scan my phonebook and I stopped when I saw Hyoyeon’s name. I feel like I need to talk to her, but why? I just talked to her awhile ago and I’m fine with it besides she told that I shouldn’t text or call her anytime but why am I not at ease when I saw her name. I pressed the call button and it starts ringing. Will she answer it or not?

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

My phone is ringing and I looked at it. It was Eunhyuk I should be annoyed because he called me again but why is it that I’m happy to see his name. I can’t still focus on my work because I’m still crying silently so that no one will hear me. I didn’t hesitate to answer it and I feel comfortable.

Hyoyeon: Hello?

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon, are you alright?

He is asking me if I’m alright again. Aish I already told him since yesterday that I’m fine and he asked me again. Did he feel that I’m in pain? Aish Hyoyeon he’s just making fun at you and he’s a broken disc wherein he keeps on repeating of what he says.

Hyoyeon: Umm… Yeah I’m fine nothing happen and stop asking. Why did you ask me again?

Eunhyuk: Nothing I just feel that something weird is going on. I called everyone that is close to me but there’s nothing wrong.

Hyoyeon: Am I close to you?

Eunhyuk: umm… I guess not. Sorry if I bother you.

Hyoyeon: No you didn’t, I can’t focus on my work anyway.

Eunhyuk: Oh, is it because of me? if yes then I’m so sorry.

Hyoyeon: No it’s not you. You don’t need to say sorry. I have something to tell you but I don’t know if I should say it.

Eunhyuk: What is it?

Should I tell him or not? I don’t want to bother him anymore. He already saved me and he might be in danger if I tell him about it.

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon, are you still there?

Hyoyeon: Huh?...yeah I’m still here.

Eunhyuk: So….what do you want to tell me?

Hyoyeon: Umm…Nothing don’t mind it anymore. I already forgot it.

Eunhyuk: Oh..ok.. be careful because I really feel weird this time araso?

Hyoyeon: Araso, you better take a rest now and don’t misunderstand me. I’m still the cold Hyoyeon that you knew. Also stop asking me if I’m alright because I really am.

Eunhyuk: Araso, you better rest too. Bye.

 

He hung up the phone and I stare at the flowers that he gave me. I feel relief after I heard his voice and I don’t know why. *sigh* I also don’t know what is happening to me? maybe I’m really stupid in terms of feelings and I can’t understand it.*sigh*