Chapter 27

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

I immediately followed her when she step out of the room and the others didn’t able to stop me. I saw her teary eyes as she runaway but she didn’t let it out. I just followed her secretly without getting notice by her. She went to a seashore beside the military base and there she let out her tears. She cried really hard but after a moment she proceed to the seawater itself and I think she will commit suicide so I run into her and drag her back to the shore.

Eunhyuk: HYOYEON NO! STOP IT! (grabs her)

We landed on the sand and she tries to fightback.

Hyoyeon: Let go of me! Leave me alone, I want to die now! Just let me do it! *shouts*

Eunhyuk: No I won’t let you do it.

Hyoyeon: I told you to leave me alone!*shouts* you saw what happened awhile ago. My Father doesn’t believe me and he already throw me away, so let go! *shouts* *cries*

Eunhyuk: I also told you that I won’t let you do it. Even though he did those things he’s still your father and he did that thing because he was just shock. And that anger will evaporate in no time. *hugs*

Hyoyeon: Let me go, you don’t understand my feelings, so just go away I don’t want you to be involve. *cries*

Eunhyuk: No I won’t I also understand your feelings so just let it out and I’m here for you to cry on.

She cried really hard this time so I let her. She won’t stop crying like it’s the 1st time that she cried. I was rubbing her arms as she cry on my shoulder, I feel that all her pain since childhood only came out this moment.

-Junho’s POV-

Teacyon-hyung told me to find Hyoyeon because she run away. I ask him what happened but he didn’t tell me the reason. I keep on searching of her until I found her at the shore. I was about to approach her because she keep on walking towards the sea but someone grabbed her from he back and I recognize that person and it was Eunhyuk again. He is also the one I saw with her at the party.

I just stare at them and I saw that he hugged her tightly. I decided not to interfere and my heart can feel pain. I feel that I was really jealous this time unlike the other day. Does he have feelings for her? I bet he has because he won’t do those things if he don’t have. I leave them alone and I went back to my office.

Taecyon-hyung called me again but I told him that I didn’t see her yet even though I did. I was really hurt because most of the time I was the one who do those things to her but now it’s a different thing, and it was the second time I felt it. I sat on my desk but I just stay in silence to think.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

We sat on the sand and let me cry. I was crying relly hardand he rubs his hand on my arm. I feel that I’m really secure when I’m with him especially this time that I wanted to die.

Hyoyeon: Eunhyuk-shi, why are these things happening to me?

Eunhyuk: Those things are just challenge for you. You can overcome it, believe me.

Hyoyeon: How? I don’t know what to do.

Eunhyuk: you can do it, you can do anything remember?

Hyoyeon: Yeah I can do anything but I can’t solve my own problem.

Eunhyuk: you can solve it too, you’re a genius Hyoyeon.

He let go his hug on me and cupped my face and wipe my tears using his thumb.

Eunhyuk: Oh, I almost forgot.

He let go of my face and took something from his pocket.

Eunhyuk: This is for you

He handed me a hairclip at it’s really cute but why is he giving me a hair clip?

Hyoyeon: why are you giving me this thing?

Eunhyuk: Today’s your b-day isn’t it?

He knows my b-day? How come? I didn’t even told him about.

Hyoyeon: How did you know it? I didn’t even tell you about it.

Eunhyuk: your brother told me.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

Flashback:

Someone called me and the number isn’t registered on my phonebook. I answered it even though I don’t know who the caller is.

Eunhyuk: Hello, who is this?

???: Eunhyuk, it’s me Taecyon

Eunhyuk: Oh, Taecyon-hyung why did you call and how did you know my number?

Taecyon: well I sneak on Hyoyeon’s phone and I found your name.

Eunhyuk: What’s my name on her phone?

Taecyon: your name is “eunhyuk the monkey”

Eunhyuk: So she really calls me monkey like the other members.

Taecyon: Just ignore it, she’s really like that. Anyway I called you because I found out that you sent flowers to her last time and I just want you to know that tomorrow is her b-day.

Eunhyuk: why did you tell me about it?

Taecyon: I just want to see her smile again on her special day.

Eunhyuk: Make her smile? Colonel Junho is always there to make her smile and he is the only one who can do that stuff.

Taecyon: so that’s what you think?

Eunhyuk: Yeah, why am I wrong?

Taecyon: Eunhyuk, you should have seen her face when she received those flowers that you gave.

Eunhyuk: what’s her reaction?

Taecyon: well she was just staring at it, her eyes are sparkling and there’s a smile on her face.

Then he begun to sing the song “When you say nothing at all” (A/N I just include that song because I really like what Taecyon had said)

Eunhyuk: Hyung stop singing even though I like that song.

Taecyon: Araso I’ll stop it. So are you convinced now?

Eunhyuk: Neh, but is it really true?

Taecyon: of course it is. Just make her smile again on her b-day

Eunhyuk: Araso, but how will I do it?

Taecyon: It’s up to you, just don’t disappoint me, araso? Ok I’ll leave now I have so much work to do. Bye.

He hung up the phone and I was thinking of what will I do. I tried to get out of the house silently but Sungmin caught me.

Sungmin: Yah! Where are you going?

Eunhyuk: umm.. I’ll just roam around.

Sungmin: Ok, be careful because media is everywhere.

I get out of the house and I roam around until I went to a girls shop. I was looking on the stuffs there and something caught my eyes. A sapphire blue hairclip but of course it was just a plastic gem. Even though the gem wasn’t real, it’s really cute. Some of the people where looking at me because I’m the only boy there but thankfully they didn’t recognize me, I think. I bought the hairclip and immediately get out of the store before someone recognize my. I bet she’ll like the hairclip.

End of flashback:

Eunhyuk: That’s why I knew about it and I bought that hairclip for you.

Hyoyeon: *sigh* My brother really likes to sneak on my phone I better put a password on it. Anyway thanks for this gift, it’s really pretty.

Eunhyuk: So, do you like it?

Hyoyeon: Yeah thanks, it was favorite gem because my birth month is September.

Eunhyuk: It’s also the official color of our group.

Hyoyeon: really? So that’s the reason why you pick this?

Eunhyuk: Aniyo I picked it because its cute.

I look at her and it seems that she can’t smile, she smiles but it wasn’t a true one.

Eunhyuk: You said that you like it but you didn’t look happy at all.

Hyoyeon: It’s true that I like it but I’ll be happy if these things didn’t happen.

Eunhyuk: You mean, the things that Johnny have said?

Hyoyeon: Neh, even my father believed what he said and he didn’t believe his own daughter. It’s my b-day today but I can’t feel happiness in my heart and my father didn’t even know about it. *sigh*

Eunhyuk: Hyoyeon, if you want to cry again just let it I won’t stop you.

Hyoyeon: can I?

Eunhyuk: of course it’s alright with me.

She laid her head on my shoulder and she cried again.

Hyoyeon: Sorry if you shirt is already filled with my tears.

Eunhyuk: I don’t care about it as long as you’ll feel better. Don’t think about it anymore Hyo. It will just hurt you more.

Hyoyeon: Eunhyul-shi, if you’re my father would you believe me?

Eunhyuk: Neh, you’re my daughter and I should trust you. Even though you snob other people it doesn’t mean that you really seduced him or something.

Hyoyeon: Thanks.

After that my phone rings and I get it from my pocket but her head is still on my shoulder. I look at the caller and it was Heechul-hyung.

Eunhyuk: Hello?

Heechul: Where are you?

Eunhyuk: I’m at the shore why?

Heechul: at the shore? Are you with Colonel Hyoyeon?

Eunhyuk: Neh

Heechul: *sigh* That’s a relief. Well you must comeback now her father wants to talk to her and we need to leave now.

Eunhyuk: Araso, we’ll be there.

I hung up th phone and face her.

Eunhyuk: Let’s go back to your suite now. Your father is looking for you and he wants to talk with you.

Hyoyeon: he might slap me again.

Eunhyuk: What if he won’t do it again?

Hyoyeon: I don’t know

I look at her sad face. She look so sure that her father will slap her again.

Eunhyuk: Come on Hyoyeon, you and your father needs to talk. *stands*

I assist her to stand and I remove the tears from her face.

Hyoyeon: Thanks *sniff*

Eunhyuk: You’re welcome. Let’s go

We go back to their suite and our hands clasped while were walking and I can feel some electricity again just like at the party.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

He told me that my father needs to talk to me so we leave the shore and go back to our suite. While were walking our hands clasped and I can feel electricity again just like the other day.

-Junho’s POV-

While I was seated and thinking about what happened awhile ago, someone entered my office and it was Doojoon.

Doojoon: Yah! Colonel Junho what are you still doing here? Your working time is now over.

Junho: Nothing I just want to think,

Doojoon: You’re thinking about Hyoyeon right?

Junho: Neh, and it hurts here. (points his chest)

Doojoon: I know what that means. What to drink?

Junho: Can I?

Doojoon: of course you can come with me.

I followed him and we went to their mini bar at their residential suite. I sat down and he went to the beverages cabinet.

Doojoon: What do you want, whisky, brandy, wine?

Junho: Anything as long as you’ll drink with me.

Doojoon: Alright is brandy ok with you?

Junho: sure

He get the brandy and place some ice inside the ice bucket. He gave me a glass and he put some ice in it and pour the brandy into the glass. I took a sip and he started the conversation.

Doojoon: So, why are you thinking about her?

Junho: I’m in pain right now because I’m really jealous this time.

Doojoon: Jealous? Why would you be jealous? Theres no one courting her.

Junho: I don’t think so. I know that there’s someone who likes her.

Doojoon: Who?

Junho: It’s Eunhyuk from the Super Junior

Doojoon: How did you know?

Junho: I can sense it. He protects her and I think he cares for her. By the way you likes her too right?

Doojoon: Neh, I also like her but when I knew that you also like her I gave up because I know that you can take care of her than me. *head down*

???: That’s right and you’re such an idiot jerk.

Doojoon: Whoa who’s that?

We look around and we saw Seohyun at the stairs.

Doojoon: Yah! What are you doing here? This is a man business so alis na. (means go away now)

Seohyun: Oppa I’m your dongsaeng and Hyoyeon-unnie’s bestfriend.

Doojoon: and so?

Seohyun: So, I need to know what you’re talking about because it’s about her.

Doojoon: Aish this girl, Tsismosa ka talaga kahit alian. (meaning she likes to interfere in others business ever since)

Junho: It’s alright dude. Seohyun come and join us.

She went down of the stairs and she took a glass from the cabinet and drink with us.

Junho: Hyunnie-ah you knows how to drink?

Seohyun: Of course I know. I was also taught by our parents. So you already know that Doojoon-oppa likes Hyoyeon-unnie way back, now what are you planning to do?

Junho: I don’t know. She looks happy and feel secured when she’s with Eunhyuk.

Seohyun: I’m not in anyone’s side but I think it’s up to unnie’s decision. If she fall in love with someone then just accept it, after all were still bestfriends right?

Junho: Neh, if I’ll confess to her will she accept it?

Seohyun: Mianhae oppa but I don’t know, it’s up to her. If I were in unnies place I’ll accept it because since childhood you already know me.

Doojoon: Yah! You already have Yonghwa so stop that. Ang landi mo ha. (means flirt)

Seohyun: Oppa could you please stop involving that guy in this conversation. This is about Hyoyeon-unnie not about me. *drinks*

Doojoon: Araso, now finish that glass and go to bed you might get drunk if you sip another glass.

Seohyun: Araso.

She finish her glass and went upstairs, leaving us alone again.

Doojoon: Aish, Junho just don’t mind her she’s still a child.

Junho: Dude she’s not a child anymore. I know her personality since we were a child so I know she means.

Doojoon: so what will you do now after you heard my sister’s point of view?

Junho: I’ll confess to her when the time comes.

Doojoon: But when will that time come.

Junho: Maybe tomorrow I’ll be able to tell her what I feel.

He just nod and we keep on drinking and I got drunk but I was still in my mind. I just stayed at their suite and sleep on the guest room, I dreamed about her together with someone but the face wasn’t clear but I think it was Eunhyuk, after all her action is much differ than she was with me.