chapter 38

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

They immediately got to the hospital and the super junior was with them. Taecyon was very worried and not at ease. They arrive at the hospital and they saw their parents waiting for the doctor.

Taecyon: umma, appa what happened to her, is she alright?

HY’s umma: we don’t know yet. She was just at our suite and she fainted while trying to resume her work. I told her to rest more but she insists.

Taecyon: umma is there something weird happening to her that I don’t know?

Hy’s umma: um……I don’t think so.

Hy’s appa: why are you with them? I thought these guys have a concert.

Leeteuk: yes we had General Kim but it was already ended so we just accompany them.

Hyoyeon: appa, umma I’ll tell you something later.

Taecyon: Yah dongsaengnim, I don’t know my wife’s condition yet then you’re trying to say it at this time.

Hyoyeon: oppa you’re really not listening! I said later not now. Aish!

The doctor came out ans she ask for the family.

Doctor: who are the family members?

Taecyon: I’m her husband. How is she?

Doctor: well congratulations your wife is 3 weeks pregnant.

He was shock of what the doctor had said and he ask again.

Taecyon: wait we just got married 2 weeks ago and now you’re telling me that she’s already pregnant.

Doctor: yes she is here are the tests that we made and it’s positive.

Hyoyeon: oppa did you do it already before you marry unnie?

He recalls what happened to them and he just realizes that they really did it before they get married. (A/N you know what I mean right?)

Taecyon: umm……..should I tell it?

Hyoyeon: yah oppa how dare you, if I were her I already kill you!

Taecyon: yah are you Yoona, we already did it because were getting married anyway.

Hyoyeon: even though aish my oppa is really…..*irriated* aigoo forget it, it happened already. Anyway you’re really fast you already give me a niece/nephew.

Doctor: I think you should go now to her. She’s at room 208 west wing. I’ll be going now. Take care of her.

Taecyon: kamsahamnida

After the doctor left taecyon jumped for joy and he didn’t realize that they were at the hospital.

Hyoyeon: yah oppa! Were at the hospital so shut up!

Taecyon: oopps sorry, let’s go now.

They immediately go to her room and they saw Yoona laying on the bed but she’s not sleeping.

Hyoyeon: unnie *hugs*

Taecyon: Yah! I should be the one to hug her not you.

Hyoyeon: so what I’m the 1st one who entered this room not you.

Taecyon: aish you’re taking a revenge on me.

He approach her and hold her hands and he doesn’t want to let it go

Yoona: hon just let her be. What are you all guys doing here? And why is suju is also here?

Eunhyuk: we just accompany them noona.

Yoona: oh,………honey what happened why are you smiling?

HY’s appa: yoona you should be careful from now on and you don’t need to work. You better take care of yourself.

Yoona: why appa, am I sick?

Taecyon: Pabo, you don’t know that you’re already 3 weeks pregnant.

Hyoyeon: and that’s taecyon-oppa’s fault.

Yoona: really I am pregnant? *smiles*

Hy’s umma: yes my dear you’re pregnant so take care of yourself.

She was so happy that she’s already pregnant and the super junior is also happy for her. Hyoyeon almost forgot what she was about to tell.

Hyoyeon: omo I almost forgot.

Hy’s appa: what is it my dear?

Taecyon: she’s now engaged.

Umma&appa: What?!

Hyoyeon: aish oppa I must be the one who will say that.

HY’s appa: wait when did that happened and who’s the lucky boy?

Taecyon: appa it’s not lucky boy but the one who will be in danger.

All of them giggled especially the super junior who is standing near the door.

Hyoyeon: oppa you’re so mean. You still need to confess because of what you’ve done to unnie.

Taecyon: why should I she’s now my wife so no need to do that thing.

HY’s appa: aish just tell us about it.

Hyoyeon: it’s just today appa and it’s…………………..

Taecyon: it’s Eunhyuk appa

Hyoyeon:  OPPA! That’s my line.

Taecyon: So what?! Eunhyuk you better be careful you’re now digging your own grave.

Hyoyeon: Oppa I really want to punch you now.

HY’s appa: Aish you two stop it. You’re giving my daughter-in-law a hard time. Well eunhyuk come with me for awhile.

They both went outside and eunhyuk was very nervous. A lot of things are going into his mind.

HY’s appa: eunhyuk, do you really love my daughter so much?

Eunhyuk: yes General kin and I’m willing to do anything just to be with her and I’ll also quit my job if you want to.

Hy’s appa: aigoo that’s not what I mean. If you really love my daughter then I’ll approve your relationship with her but promise mr that you’ll never cheat, hurt or make her feel unhappy and always protect her as much as you could.

Eunhyuk: yes sir I promise you.

HY’s appa: great but I’m worried of your fangirls and your boss.

Eunhyuk: my boss already allowed me to have a relationship and about the fangirls I’ll take care of it so no need to worry.

HY’s appa: ok , then call me appa too, besides you’re now her fiancée so you can call me appa too.

Eunhyuk: neh, kamsahamnida, appa *bows*

HY’s appa: let’s go now.

They return to the room and hyoyeon approach him.

Hyoyeon: what did appa told you?

Eunhyuk: secret, it’s a man’s talk.

Hyoyeon: ok fine

The other’s bids goodbye and they went home to rest but eunhyuk stayed at the hospital with Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk: Colonel Hyo…….

Hyoyeon: stop calling me colonel now. I’m already your fiancée so just call me by my name.

Eunhyuk: then should I call you jagiya?

Hyoyeon: no way!

Eunhyuk: why not

Hyoyeon: because I don’t want too.

Eunhyuk: araso

He lean forward to her and he’s going to give her a kiss again.

Hyoyeon: Yah what are you doing? Were at the hospital.

Eunhyuk: but you want it do you.

He continue to lean foreward to her and give her a kiss. She closes her eyes and respond to his kisses. Then Taecyon get out of Yoona’s room and he saw the 2.

Taecyon: Yah if you want to do it then get a room.

They aparted and Hyoyeon faced her brother.

Hyoyeon: Oppa just accompany Yoona-unnie inside.

Taecyon: no way

Hyoyeon: Why not? She’s your wife.

Taecyon: it’s not your problem anymore. Eunhyuk do you have schedule tomorrow?

Eunhyuk: neh I have

Taecyon: then go home now you’re tired because of the concert a while ago. And you Hyoyeon go home too but in our suite not at their dormitory, araso?

Hyoyeon: neh araso. I’m not like you anyway.

Taecyon: Aish you really want to have a revenge on me.

Eunhyuk: Hyung I’ll just send her to the military base then I’ll go home.

Taecyon: ok be careful and don’t even try to touch my sister or you’ll be dead.

Eunhyuk: araso, come on hyo.

He sends her to the military base and he went home. The other members were so happy for him and Hyoyeon.

Her father and mother agree to their relationship and they live their lives the usual work but not as enemy or what but as lovers. After 9 months Yoona gave birth to her son and she named it Aiden. During their 9 months relationship Hyoyeon still argue with the super junior and also to eunhyuk but this arguments just make their relationship stronger. Eunhyuk also announce to the public that he was dating with someone but the fans didn’t who it was.

 As for Junho he found his happiness in the person of sunny and now their dating just like Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Seohyun was also dating with Yonghwa but now it is for real and not anymore her parents’ desires.

???: ahhhhh I don’t have a girlfriend yet. Everyone has a partener but me. Aigoo, I’m handsome but I haven’t found my girl yet.

Last but not the least Doojoon, well he still don’t have a girlfriend yet but he believes that he will find her soon.

Johnny also died in prison because he escapes and the microchip has been activated and the poison spread all over his body. During those times Hyoyeon’s smile is now whole heartedly and she wasn’t bothered anymore about her past. She all buried them and she started a new life with everyone around her especially Eunhyuk who is always by her side even though he is busy with his schedule.



 

thank you for those who subscribe and like my story. i guess this is the end of it  al also for all your comments i really appreciate it thanks

did you like the ending or you want more of it?

thank you again and god bless

-sapphire-