chapter 16

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I was running in the middle of nowhere and he was chasing me. I run faster and faster but I didn’t notice that I reaches the dead end. He found me and walk slowly to my point, he grabbed my hand and start to do his animal act on me. I want to fight back but I can’t he’s too strong and I don’t know how to escape from him. I was crying really hard and shouts my brother’s name for help.

-End POV-

Her brother notices that she was crying and shouting his name. He tapped her and tried to wake her up but he can’t. He started to shake her but he can’t still wake her up. He tapped her harder than before and telling her to wake up.

Taecyon: Hyoyeon-ah wake up you’re dreaming. Yah! Kim Hyoyeon wake up! (taps really hard)

-Taecyon’s POV-

I tried to wake her up but I can’t. This time I tapped her really hard and calling her name. At last she woke up; she suddenly hugged me and cried hardly on my chest. I gently tap her back and comfort her.

Hyoyeon: Oppa*cries* I had a dream about him. He’s going to do it again. Oppa what will I do, I’m really scared.

Taecyon: I’m here, don’t worry I won’t leave you. Even though I’m far away Junho, Doojoon and Seohyun will take care of you. They also know what happen to you when you’re 8 years old.

Hyoyeon: Oppa I don’t want to bother them, he might hurt them if they’ll be involve in this problem.

Taecyon: Don’t blame yourself for everything and don’t think of him right now.

Hyoyeon: What do you mean?

Taecyon: My assistant had traced the number who called you and it was really him but he’s not back yet. He’s still in Norway.

Hyoyeon: What if he’ll be back? We can’t tell appa, he won’t believe it and I know that they’ll live in Norway permanently.

Taecyon: Don’t worry I’ll handle it. He’ll be there permanently but we still don’t know if he’ll be coming back.

Hyoyeon: Alright but don’t tell anyone yet.

Taecyon: Araso, for now I’ll tell the….

Hyoyeon: Wait I told you not to tell anyone.

Taecyon: Yah! I’m not yet finish of what I’m talking about. Did I finish what am I going to say?!

Hyoyeon: Aniyo

Taecyon: Then let me finish it first, may I?

Hyoyeon: Araso.

Taecyon: Thanks, well as I was saying I’ll tell the chairman that you’ll have a leave today, so you better rest.

Hyoyeon: A leave? But oppa there’s so much work to do, our anniversary is next week so I must accomplish my work and oh by the way what time is it?

Taecyon: It’s 6:00 am already and you will not go to work today so just rest for awhile.

Hyoyeon: Ok…wait do I need to go to school today?

Taecyon: *sigh* My dearest dongsaeng do you know what day is today?

Hyoyeon: Yeah it’s Friday.

Taecyon: (hits he head) Pabo it’s Saturday today so you don’t have to go to school unless that you have a remedial classes.

Hyoyeon: Oppa how come that it’s Saturday the Super Junior is here yesterday so it means that there’s no school yesterday.

Taecyon: Yah they didn’t go to school yesterday because of their schedule in this military base.

Hyoyeon: Oh…so what will I do today?

Taecyon: It’s your problem. I’ll also ask Junho to accompany you.

Hyoyeon: Oppa, don’t ask him anymore I’m already embarrassed of what you’re doing. You always trouble him, he have his own work too and you must not tell him that Johnny called me.

Taecyon: I won’t be at ease if you alone here.

Hyoyeon: I’m going to be fine so don’t worry. Focus on your work today and don’t ever tell him.

Taecyon: Ok I won’t ask him anymore. Go back to sleep, and I won’t tell anyone about him. I’ll just finish checking for the new mobile suit data.

She get back to bed and sleep again. I hope she won’t have a nightmare again. That guy is surely a demon he made my sister to suffer like this. I won’t ever forgive him, if ever he comes back and do that to her I’ll definitely kill him. Johnny Jung better stay away from my sister or else I’ll bring you to hell.

-End of POV-

Flashback:

Hyoyeon was the only daughter of General Kim but his position was still Major General and he treasured her only daughter. She’s in elementary when that incident happened. Her father has a godson named Johnny Jung, he is 5 years older than Taecyon. One time their families decided to have an outing because they were stress of their work. Jung family and Kim family stayed together in a hotel but different rooms. Johnny was 17 at that time, Taecyon was 12 and Hyoyeon was only 8 years old. When they were sleeping, Hyoyeon was still awake, she couldn’t sleep so she decided to have a walk near the beach, the place was still owned by the alliance forces so she knew the place. She went out of the room and she saw her god brother. She ask him if he could accompany her to roam around. He agreed and they walk at the shore. After a moment Hyoyeon was tired already and very sleepy, so she told Johnny that she wants to go back.

Johnny: Alright let’s go I’m also sleepy.*yawn*

They went back to the hotel, Johnny sent her to her family’s room. When she was about to enter he grabbed her hands a kiss her.

Hyoyeon: Johnny oppa what did you do?

Johnny: I just kissed you

Hyoyeon: What was that for?

Johnny: Nothing, come with me there’s something I want to show you.

Hyoyeon was very innocent that time so she didn’t hesitate to come with him and she also trust him because he’s like a brother to her. They went inside of one of the hotel room and carried her to the bed. It was very dark and she ca’t see anything. She felt that someone is kissing her body so she insist to fight back and wanted to go out of the room.

???: Hyoyeon, don’t try to fight back anymore. You’ll be mine and you have no rights to say no.

Hyoyeon: Is that you Johnny oppa?*scared* *cries*

???: Yes it’s me and don’t ever tell your family about it. You’ll be my precious toy and I’ll do whatever I want.

The he start again his animal act on her. She was just crying and don’t know what to do. She’s really in pain because she’s too young to experience it and her body was not yet fully develops. She was shivering to death and really scared. From that day Johnny always do it to her when their parents wasn’t around. One day he did it again to her and he didn’t know that Taecyon, Junho, Doojoon and Seohyun was at Kim’s resident suite. They saw him doing those things to her but they didn’t tell anyone because they were still young. Taceyon closes his fist and want to punch him already but they stopped him.

Doojoon: Hyung I know that you what to beat him right now but we don’t have enough strength to fight with him.

Taecyon: I can’t bear to see him molesting my sister. Now that I found out that his the the reason why she look pale and don’t have energy this days my blood is now boiling to its limit and I want to kill him.

Junho: But hyung we can’t fight yet we know what you feel.

Doojoon: Hyung I will also kill him if that happen to my sister but this is not yet the time. So we will beat him if we reach the right time to take our revenge.

Seohyun: Oppa, unnie is crying really hard I can’t bear to see her in this state we must stop him.

Doojoon: Seohyun we want to stop him but were still young we can’t fight with a 17 years old. Were only 8 and your 7 so we don’t have enough strength.

Taecyon: Don’t tell anyone about this. This is only a secret the alliance forces must not know anything about what happen to her. When the time comes I’ll kill him and take my revenge for her.

From that day, they swear to protect her and keep her away from him. The day comes when Johnny family needs to go to Norway and live there permanently because of work. From that experience also she never trusted guys and she becomes a man hater.


Pls comment on this chapter i really don't like silent readers i feel like u don't like the story so pls let me know what's on your minds

-sapphire-