Chapter 9

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

 

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Mmmmm….. Chocolate really taste good. I miss this food, it’s been a week since the last time I ate this thing. While I was eating I saw him staring at me. I wonder of what he’s thinking so I stop eating and faced him.

Hyoyeon: Yah! Why are you staring at me with that face?

Junho: Nothing, I never imagine that a high ranked Colonel like you could eat so much chocolate, and its your weakness ever since.

Hyoyeon: So what? I miss this thing so I’ll eat as much as I want.

Junho: Ok fine just eat, I won’t interrupt you anymore.

 I just go back eating again. Then I look into the television of the shop and I was surprise to see those annoying guys. Aish! I already lose my appetite so I put down the last piece of chocolate bar that I’m holding. He notice that I’m not in the mood anymore so he ask me.

Junho: Hey why are not eating anymore, it’s the last piece of your chocolate bar.

Hyoyeon: I already lose my appetite.

Junho: Huh? You lose your appetite? You never lose appetite especially if it’s your favorite food.

Hyoyeon: Just look at the television.

He take a look at the television and saw them. I think he knows now why I suddenly lose my appetite. He saw the Super Junior performing “Sorry, Sorry”. I actually didn’t know it I just saw it on the T.V screen then he glared at me again.

Junho: Yah! You just saw them and you already lose your appetite.

Hyoyeon: Yes, because I’m very irritated whenever I see them. Aish! They really getting into my nerves!!!

Junho: I think your disease is attacking again.

Hyoyeon: What disease? *raise eyebrows*

Junho: A MAN HATER disease.

Hyoyeon: Hey it’s not a disease.

Junho: Yes it is and it’s only you who have it.

Hyoyeon: Aish! whatever.

I just remain silence and didn’t say any word. I look into the television again and I saw him dance(Eunhyuk). Wow he’s really a great dancer I didn’t imagine that he can dance well. Wait why am I like this? I’m complimenting him? OMG what’s happening to me? I just saw him dance and it’s not really good, actually my dancing skills is much better than him. Then Junho glared at me again.

Junho: Yah! I though you’re irritated with them.

Hyoyeon: Yes I am

Junho: Then why are you watching them? I’m getting jealous of it.

-Junho’s POV-

OMO what did I just say I’m jealous? No I’m not why did I say that did I already fall in love of her? Aish! What’s happening to me? Then I heard her speak again.

Hyoyeon: Yah! Why are you jealous? You’re not my boyfriend and you know that I don’t want to have one.

Yeah you don’t want to have one but what if I really fall in love with you will you accept me.

Junho: Yah! I’m just kidding, beside you didn’t even had your first love and you need to have a boyfriend now.

Hyoyeon: NO! I don’t want to have! Over my dead body! I’ll rather die than to have one!

Just as I expected she really don’t want to have.

Junho: Hyoyeon, if you still insist to not have a boyfriend I bet that your parents will set you an arrange marriage.

Hyoyeon: I don’t care. I still don’t want to have.

Junho: Ok, what if I …I …I court you?

Hyoyeon: What? You will court me?

Aish! Junho why did you tell that your really an idiot and has a really big mouth. I must change the topic but what topic. I was about to speak when she talk to me again.

Hyoyeon: Hey I’m asking you?

Junho: Huh? Umm… Kim Hyoyeon your not actually listening I said what if I didn’t say I will.

*sigh* Kim Hyoyeon I think I really fall in love with you.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

What he will court me? No it can’t be. I asking him if he will really do it but he said “what if” so I think he’s just kidding.

Hyoyeon: If you will court me I think…..

His phone suddenly rang and I didn’t able to say my opinion. He answered the phone immediately and I think it’s from the chairman. The chairman never called us and I think this is urgent. He hung up the phone and look at me.

Junho: Hyoyeon we need to go to the military base, the chairman conduct an emergency meeting regarding your special mission.

Hyoyeon: My mission? You mean the school thing?

Junho: Yeah, so let’s go we need to hurry.

He grabbed my hand and we hurriedly approach his car, we ride the car he start the engine and drive to the military base. I wonder of what the chairman would tell us.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

When were at the van I was so tired so I decided to sleep as soon as we arrive at our dormitory. I was half as sleep at the van when Donghae starts the conversation.

Donghae: Yah! Are you really that tired?

Eunhyuk: Neh! but something’s bothering my mind and I thought you were sleepy so I didn’t bother you anymore.

Donghae: Yes I’m sleepy but I notice that you’re in the mood. What is the thing that’s bothering you?

Eunhyuk: I can’t tell you the others might hear it.

Donghae: Don’t worry they have their own business.

I take a look with the others and he was right they have their own business so I decided to tell him.

Eunhyuk: Ok I’ll tell you. I saw Hyoyeon with the other guy and he’s really close to her.

Donghae Wait you followed her?

Eunhyuk: Yes I followed because I want to tell her something and I’m not a stalker.

Donghae: Oh I was about to say that you’re a stalker but since you clarify it then I’ll forget it. So, are you jealous?

Eunhyuk: Maybe because when I saw her with him I feel like I’m going to die.

Donghae: Yah! You’re exaggerated; maybe it’s just her friend or her brother.

Eunhyuk: But what if the guy is her boyfriend.*sigh* I’m really going to die.

Donghae: Lee Hyuk Jae, she said that she’s a man hater, so it means that she don’t have a boyfriend.

Eunhyuk: That is what I’m thinking but I have a bad vibes about it. I think he’s really special to her because I saw her smile.

Donghae: What, that girl can smile? I can’t imagine it, I never saw her smile.

Eunhyuk: Well she’s really cute when she smiles but she’s cuter when she’s angry or irritated.*smiles*

Donghae: Aish you’re really in love with her, you smiles like crazy.

Eunhyuk: Yeah*sigh* Hey did you know that we almost kiss.

Donghae: Bwoh?! You almost kiss?!

Eunhyuk: Shhhh…. They might hear you.(covers Donghae’s mouth)

Donghae: Yah! Tell me about it. I want to hear it.

Eunhyuk: I won’t tell you it’s my secret.

Donghae: Ok, I’ll tell them you’re in love with her (stands up)

Eunhyuk: Yah! You always threaten me about this thing.

Donghae: So you think I’m joking I’m really going to tell them this time.

Eunhyuk: Aish fine I’ll tell you but I’ll just whisper it.

Donghae: Araso

I whisper to him all that had happen this afternoon and he was shocked when I told him that I and Hyoyeon almost kiss when she suddenly turned around and I was smiling after that.

Donghae: Yah! You’re really a erted person. You even take advantage on her while walking.

Eunhyuk: Yah! I was just following her and she suddenly turned around and I didn’t able to stop right away so our face was very near to each other.

Donghae: Ok, so why didn’t you kiss her?

Eunhyuk: Yah! You want me to die because of that and also you’re the ert one not me.

Donghae: Yah! You’re the one who took advantage of her not me and she would kill you for sure if you did it.

Eunhyuk: You already know the answer and your still asking me.

Donghae: I just want to make sure.

We didn’t notice that we already arrive. Leeteuk-hyung just said that were already at the dormitory, so we took our things and get out of the van. All of them went inside the dormitory and they decided to rest. Donghae and I just stayed at our room while the others were playing video game, watching movies and so on. While were resting Donghae broke our silence again.

Donghae: Hyukie, are you planning to court Hyoyeon?

Eunhyuk: Yeah I was but I think she’ll reject me because she’s a man hater.

Donghae: So what at least you try and I’ll support you on that by I don’t know with the others.

Eunhyuk: Yeah, that also the problem. How will I court her if the others doesn’t like her.

Donghae: Dude if you insist to do it the go. Don’t mind them, after all they be able to accept the fact that you like her.

Eunhyuk: Yeah, that’s right. Donghae-ah will you help me?

Donghae: No way! You do it on your own.

Eunhyuk: You said that you’ll support me.

Donghae: Yes I said that, but it doesn’t mean that I’ll help you. Think about it if she knew that I was helping you, you might get 100% of rejection instead of 80%. Also base on her personality she can easily figure out something.

Eunhyuk: Donghae are you my friend or not 80% of rejection if you don’t help me then 100% of rejection if you will help me

Donghae: It’s just my point of view

Eunhyuk: Fine, but how will I do it?

Donghae: It’s not my problem anymore. I just want to have a sister-in-law kekeke~

Eunhyuk: Yah! Were not yet getting married. I’m just going to court her and not yet proposing.

Donghae: Tss you’re so defensive but your blushing kekekeke~.

Eunhyuk: No I’m not

Donghae: Yes you are

Eunhyuk: No I’m not

Donghae: Aiyee!!!! The monkey is blushing kekekeke~

Eunhyuk: I told you I’m not(hide his face with a pillow)

Donghae: Araso, Araso go to sleep now. We have a class tomorrow and you might have a dream about her.

Eunhyuk: DONGHAE!!!!!

Donghae: Aish just go to sleep I’m also tired.

Aish this fish is really annoying but anyway I like when he teases me to her. KYA!! I’m really blushing. Lee Hyuk Jae Hwaiting! You can do it, you can win her heart. I don’t care about the members think of her. But suddenly I become sleepy so I close my eyes and hoping that I’ll dream about her. 


Hey guyz chapter 9 is available

pls leave a comment to improve my writing skills because i think the story is compicated

tnx^_^