Chapter 8

I cant really smile,maybe I smile but not whole heartedly

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Aish! Back to school again. Why do I have to do this, there so many spies of Zee Alliance Forces and yet they chose me to do it! Aish never mind I’m already here so what’s the use of complaining. I got to the classroom and immediately enter the room. As I enter I saw my classmates chatting again a useless topic and also those freaky Super Junior. I just ignore them and pretend that I didn’t see them. I approach my place and sit, but when I’m about to sit my right arm hurts again. I just don’t mind the pain and take my sit but it really hurts. I took my folder inside my bag and read it. As I read my brother’s report about the new security feature that will be launch during the 50th anniversary of the Alliance Forces a week from now. The ZAF is preparing for this event since last year so I have to check everything before that day comes. While I was reading someone approaches me and it was……..

Eunhyuk: Hey Hyoyeon why are you absent for a week?

Hyoyeon: Why do I have to tell you?

Eunhyuk: Nothing……..umm….. I just wanted to know.

I give him a death glare and I don’t care of what will he feel and it’s not my business.

Hyoyeon: Well it’s not your business anymore so leave me alone.

Eunhyuk: ummmm ……….ok

Then suddenly all of them approach me and give me a glare

Kangin: Hey why are you so rude we just wanted to know the reason of you being absent for a week. Also you should be thankful that were concern about you and you don’t need to be harsh to Eunhyuk he’s just asking.

Eunhyuk: Hyung stop it please, I’m alright.

Hyoyeon: Really? I didn’t know that the Super Junior also thinks of other people.

Heechul: Yah! Why are you like that? Do you usually treat your classmates like this?

Hyoyeon: What if I say YES, what will you do?*giving a death glare again*

All of them are speechless; they didn’t know what to say. I look at their facial expression and I can say that they were shock of my last statement and also irritated with me.

Hyoyeon: so if your guys don’t mind, could you leave me alone and mind your own business because I have my own business too.

Donghae: Hyoyeon, can you tell us the reason why are you being like this.

Hyoyeon: You guys really want to know? Well alright I’ll tell you, I HATE GUYS in short I’m a man hater since birth except for my 2 childhood friends, my brother and my father. So, you already know why I treat you like this, could you stop minding my business and never approach me again.

After that the bell rang and the teacher entered the room. They all evaporated from my sight when they saw the teacher and the class starts again.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

The teacher came in and I wasn’t able to say a word again. I clearly heard the things that she said, she’s a man hater. Wait if she’s a man hater the she don’t have a boyfriend but I can’t also court her because I’ll surely be rejected. I can’t pay attention on the lecture because of her, but while I was looking at her awhile ago her face was prettier if she’s angry. The teacher asks a question and she picked her to answer.

Teacher Taeyon: Ok miss Kim what is the value of tan50?

Hey that’s a hard one she was not using a calculator so I would be hard to answer that kind of question.

Hyoyeon: Its 1.20 ma’am

Huh? 1.20 I check at my calculator and found out that…..

Teacher Taeyon: Correct! So how could we get the other angle if only the sides of the triangle are given and there is only one angle?

Hyoyeon: Just use the Sine and Cosine Law.

Teacher Taeyon: Ok you may take your sit and you can get back to what your doing.

Wow she’s really smart she even answer the Trigonometric Function without using a calculator. I think Cho Kyuhyun already found his rival kekekeke~. I look into my hyungs and dongsaengs, and the look like they saw a ghost after she answered all Teacher Taeyon’s questions. She bowed and takes her sit, KYA!!! She’s really pretty, I can’t take my eyes off her , good thing that she’s busy or else she would beat me for sure. As time fly she didn’t even bother to listen to the lecture. I wonder what she’s doing again.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

Aish! It’s so easy, are all student in this school idiot they don’t even know it. As I take my sit they were all staring at me and it looks like they saw a ghost from nowhere, including those Super Junior. Are they also idiots like the others? Wait why would I care besides it’s not my business anymore, so I just continue reading. While I was reading I can sense that someone is looking at me but I just ignore it and pretend that I can’t sense it. I was really impressed of my brother’s work. He manages to plan a security feature like this. I didn’t know that my brother can actually do such thing like this. As I read it I didn’t notice that were dismiss. All of them went out of the room to have lunch after the 4thperiod but I just stayed and continue my work.

-End of POV-

After several hours the bell rang again signing that class is over. Hyoyeon pack her things after all the student were gone. She went out of the room and proceeds to the front gate. As she walk towards the gate she sensed that someone is following her so she decided to walk faster and suddenly turns around on the person to see who it is and it was no other than, the monkey boy.

-Hyoyeon’s POV-

I can sense that someone is following me so I decided to walk faster and faster then suddenly faced him and I was right it’s the monkey boy but when I faced him he and I almost KISS my heart really beats faster and I feel like that the time stops when our faces was very near to each other. I immediately step back with an irritated expression but I can’t breathe normally. I came back to my usual attitude and shouts at him.

Hyoyeon: Yah! Monkey boy why are you following me? Are you a stalker?!!!!!!!

Eunhyuk: No I’m not I …I just want to apologize for what my hyungs had said to you.

Hyoyeon: Apologize?

Eunhyuk: Yeah, because I know that they didn’t mean to say it.

What he’s saying sorry to me? Hyoyeon it’s just a trick don’t be bother of what he is saying, guys are like that, they want you to trust them but later on they will just treat you as a toy, a toy were they can do everything they want to do to you, so don’t be a fool.

Hyoyeon: Whatever just get out of my sight and stop following me. If you still insist to follow me, you’ll be dead.

Eunhyuk: But Hyoyeon I just want to be your friend

Hyoyeon: Stop it I told you that I don’t want to have a friend especially with a famous celebrity like you. I might bother by your fan girls so leave me alone and pretend that I don’t exist in this school.

Then I leave him and approach the gate. I saw a car stopped in front of me and I recognize that car. He get out of the car and approach me. *sigh* It’s Junho again but why is he here, oh I think I know why my father ask him again this time aish appa why are you always bothering Junho.

-Junho’s POV-

I saw her approaching the gate and I know that I was on time to fetch her. I went down on my car and approach her but as usual she really suspect that it was her father’s request again.

Hyoyeon: Yah! Junho why are you fetching me my father ask you again right?

Junho: No I just went to that store so I decided to fetch you

Hyoyeon: Liar! Do you think I’ll believe you there’s no store near to this school so you alibi didn’t work.

Junho: Aish ok I give up I’m really not good at lying. I come to fetch you but it’s not your father’s didn’t ask me too.

Hyoyeon: Then why are you here?

Junho: Nothing am I not allowed to fetch my sister and my friend?

*sigh* I said a lie again. I can’t tell her the main reason why I’m here. The main reason is that I wanted to see her even though I always see her. But this time its different I never had this feeling before. I usually talks to her but this time… aish what’s happening to me I admit that I like her but that like is only for being my friend. Then she speaks again.

Hyoyeon: You’re not allowed if my father asks you to do it, but if my father didn’t then it’s ok with me.

Junho: Ok, so let’s go

Hyoyeon: Ok but, let’s go to a pastry shop first.

Junho: Pastry shop? Why?

Hyoyeon: I want to eat chocolate. Taecyon-oppa didn’t allow me to eat chocolate for a week and I’m really craving for it.

*sigh* This girl really loves chocolate just like me well it’s not a big deal it can be a date for the 2 of us. Wait! A date no its not we usually do stuff like this so it’s not a date. Well I think I’ll again before we go kekeke~

Junho: Hyoyeon, you’re already fat because you always eats chocolate and it’s hard for me to carry you to your suite when you fall asleep inside your office. Also you will be kicked out of the alliance forces.

Hyoyeon: Hey I’m not that heavy beside I can’t gain a single weight even though I eat a lot.

Junho: But you’re already heavy my body hurts when I carry you.

Hyoyeon: Who ask you to carry me to my family suite when I’m asleep? (slaps Junho’s arm)

Junho: Araso, Araso! I won’t tease you anymore. Aish you’re really a short tempered girl.

Hyoyeon: I know that’s my personality and attitude.

Junho: Ok let’s go I want to eat chocolate too since I’m very tired today.

Hyoyeon: Why there so much work today?

Junho: Yeah, ZAF is really busy for the 50thanniversary next week. Come on let’s go now.

I open the door for her and let her sit in front. I moved to the driver seat, open the door and get inside. I start the engine and drove to the pastry shop. I really like to see her like a child and eats he favorite food.

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

I was following her then she suddenly stops. We almost kiss that time and I feel like I’m in heaven seeing her face closely I think she didn’t notice that my heart really beats faster that time and I see her blushing a little. She told me to stop following her so I did. But when she was approaching the school gate a car stopped in front of her and the driver gets out of the car. He approaches her and they talk for a moment. She had an irritated expression at first but as they talk that irritated expression turns into a childish face and she was really cute. I was just starring at them and they didn’t notice me but I was wondering of who is that guy. Is he her boyfriend? No, it can’t be, she told us that’s she’s a man hater, so if he’s not her boyfriend then who is it? But what if he’s her boyfriend, oh no!!!! I’m dead I’m already broken hearted even though my love her didn’t even start yet. Aish! Wait! What am I thinking; maybe he was just her friend or her brother. Then I saw them went into a car, Hyoyeon was sitting at the front seat and the guy was the one driving. When they were gone I decided to find the other members and when I found them they gave me a death glare.

Kangin: Yah! Where have you been ere going to be late for our schedule.

Eunhyuk: Mianhae, I forgot something at the class room so I went there.

Leeteuk: Never mind, let’s go now we will be late.

I rode on the van and sit next to Kibum. I was still thinking of who it is, I want to ask Donghae if he was able to feel what am I feeling right now but he was far away and I think it’s wrong timing if I’ll ask him right now so I’ll just reserve my question after our schedule. Lee Hyuk Jae you need to focus you’ll dance later so concentrate on your dance routine. You don’t want to disappoint you fans right? So focus don’t think of her right now maybe later after the performance. We arrive at the location and get ready for our performance she still on my mind but I manage to focus on my part. After our performance I’m still thinking of who that guy is then our manager come in.

Manager: Ok boys that was great. Tomorrow you don’t have a schedule so you’ll just go to school tomorrow and I will contact the police department for the safety of your upcoming concert, ok? You may go back now to your dormitory and rest.

All: Araso! Kamsahamnida*bows*

Leeteuk: Let’s go guys I want to sleep now (yawn)

We followed Leeteuk-hyung and we are all sleepy. We ride the van after we finish fixing our things. I sat beside Donghae but I think he is sleepy now so I just keep my mouth shut. 


 chapter 8 finished tell me what do you think Tnx^_^